L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim 12H Liquid Eyeliner

3.0

on 6/29/2015 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Yowtch! What is in this product? Within seconds this caused major irritation and I don't have remotely sensitive eyes. I love the concept and slim felt applicator, but the level of irritation scared me. They are still sore after complete removal. No thanks!

on 6/10/2015 7:01:00 PM

This eyeliner sucks! Don't waste your money on this. It only worked great for me for five days! After that it didn't have a strong black pigmentation but rather gray. With that being said I opted to buy Stila All Day although it was $20 works much better and has lasted me 6 months!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I have deeper set, almond- shaped hooded eyes that are oily. I also like to line top and bottom lash lines so no bleeding/smudging in an eyeliner is crucial...& b/c of my eye shape I like my lines to be precise and very thin...and I prefer not to use eye primer if i'm only wearing eyeliner........

I got this hoping it had good staying power for me....nope smudged and bled within 2hrs of wear, and though the felt tip was soft and pointy, it was too thin that the line ended up looking shaky and uneven....returning!

on 6/8/2015 4:44:00 PM

This eyeliner is very black, however it is extremely hard to use because it dries out so quickly. The tip dried out after two uses. No matter how I store this pen it won't work.

on 6/6/2015 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I dislike this eyeliner like no other!! It transfers and smudges & makes you look like a panda!! I used this twice and just threw it away!!!

on 5/20/2015 9:33:00 PM

I have yet to find the perfect eyeliner for my eye but this one is almost there! It creates a very precise wing so this liner is really good for those who like to wing their eyeliner. It also dries fairly quickly, which is a plus for me and it dries matte which is another plus for me! However, if you have really oily lids, I would't recommend this liner so much because it will smudge and end up below your eye. If you don't have oily lids, it will live up to its name and actually last for 10-12 hours!
Other thing about packaging is that I really like how slick it is but after I use the liner for a while, the cap becomes loose and sometimes when I put the liner in my makeup bag, the cap will come off!

on 5/13/2015 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Works well! Doesn't smudge on me at all. Nice matte black and the tip allows for very thin application or you can go heavier if you like.

Update: It smudges actually. Sigh, so now I'm back to searching for a good liquid liner.

on 5/1/2015 12:50:00 AM

This made liquid liner accessible to me for every day wear. It's so precise and you can put on a super thin line that doesn't look so dramatic or go thicker very easily too. And unlike gel and traditional liners it really stays put.

on 4/10/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is honestly the best eyeliner i've used. the only thing about the packinging is that the more and more you open and close it, it doesnt click to close that well anymore. but otherwise, it's great!

on 3/29/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I read this was comparable to the Kat Von D tattoo liner. It's not. It isn't long wearing, it isn't intense black and it transfers onto the upper lid. It's watery, fades, transfers and smudges. It's rubbish and I paid $20 AUS for it. Would have been better to buy another Kat Von D liner, that's the best liner there is.

Video Reviews & Tutorials