L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim 12H Liquid Eyeliner

3.0

on 8/24/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So I've recently purchased it and as of now it's my hg drugstore pen tip liquid liner. I say as of now because I have heard great things about the Jordana Fabuliner which is also cheaper. But I really do love this liner! I have oily lids and i'v started wearing it in the muggy August heat. It goes on a very pigmented and smooth black and is very easy to apply. The tip is super small and versatile too. The pen itself is easy to hold because its so small and I love the gold embellishment! The grip is a plus too. The first few times I used it it smudged a bit or wore off but I figured that was due to the fact I wore it to practice on an 85+ degree day. That being said I wore it a few more times when it was still pretty hot but I wasn't sweating AS much. It wore off a little but nothing really major. Today I wore it and did not sweat at all, it was about 75 degrees and it was just as black as when I put it on this morning. That being said This stuff doesnt stand up well to extreme heat sweat and oily lids put together but it stayed on for a good 12 hours just as it said, if not more without budging. Highly recommend.

on 6/29/2015 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Yowtch! What is in this product? Within seconds this caused major irritation and I don't have remotely sensitive eyes. I love the concept and slim felt applicator, but the level of irritation scared me. They are still sore after complete removal. No thanks!

on 6/10/2015 7:01:00 PM

This eyeliner sucks! Don't waste your money on this. It only worked great for me for five days! After that it didn't have a strong black pigmentation but rather gray. With that being said I opted to buy Stila All Day although it was $20 works much better and has lasted me 6 months!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I have deeper set, almond- shaped hooded eyes that are oily. I also like to line top and bottom lash lines so no bleeding/smudging in an eyeliner is crucial...& b/c of my eye shape I like my lines to be precise and very thin...and I prefer not to use eye primer if i'm only wearing eyeliner........

I got this hoping it had good staying power for me....nope smudged and bled within 2hrs of wear, and though the felt tip was soft and pointy, it was too thin that the line ended up looking shaky and uneven....returning!

on 6/8/2015 4:44:00 PM

This eyeliner is very black, however it is extremely hard to use because it dries out so quickly. The tip dried out after two uses. No matter how I store this pen it won't work.

on 6/6/2015 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I dislike this eyeliner like no other!! It transfers and smudges & makes you look like a panda!! I used this twice and just threw it away!!!

on 5/20/2015 9:33:00 PM

I have yet to find the perfect eyeliner for my eye but this one is almost there! It creates a very precise wing so this liner is really good for those who like to wing their eyeliner. It also dries fairly quickly, which is a plus for me and it dries matte which is another plus for me! However, if you have really oily lids, I would't recommend this liner so much because it will smudge and end up below your eye. If you don't have oily lids, it will live up to its name and actually last for 10-12 hours!
Other thing about packaging is that I really like how slick it is but after I use the liner for a while, the cap becomes loose and sometimes when I put the liner in my makeup bag, the cap will come off!

on 5/13/2015 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Tip allows for very thin application but it doesn't glide on very smooth and it also isn't very black. It's ok but there are better liquid eyeliners out there like the Stila one.

on 5/1/2015 12:50:00 AM

This made liquid liner accessible to me for every day wear. It's so precise and you can put on a super thin line that doesn't look so dramatic or go thicker very easily too. And unlike gel and traditional liners it really stays put.

on 4/10/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is honestly the best eyeliner i've used. the only thing about the packinging is that the more and more you open and close it, it doesnt click to close that well anymore. but otherwise, it's great!

Video Reviews & Tutorials