L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim 12H Liquid Eyeliner

3.2

on 5/20/2015 9:33:00 PM

I have yet to find the perfect eyeliner for my eye but this one is almost there! It creates a very precise wing so this liner is really good for those who like to wing their eyeliner. It also dries fairly quickly, which is a plus for me and it dries matte which is another plus for me! However, if you have really oily lids, I would't recommend this liner so much because it will smudge and end up below your eye. If you don't have oily lids, it will live up to its name and actually last for 10-12 hours!
Other thing about packaging is that I really like how slick it is but after I use the liner for a while, the cap becomes loose and sometimes when I put the liner in my makeup bag, the cap will come off!

on 5/13/2015 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Works well! Doesn't smudge on me at all. Nice matte black and the tip allows for very thin application or you can go heavier if you like.

Update: It smudges actually. Sigh, so now I'm back to searching for a good liquid liner.

on 5/1/2015 12:50:00 AM

This made liquid liner accessible to me for every day wear. It's so precise and you can put on a super thin line that doesn't look so dramatic or go thicker very easily too. And unlike gel and traditional liners it really stays put.

on 4/10/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is honestly the best eyeliner i've used. the only thing about the packinging is that the more and more you open and close it, it doesnt click to close that well anymore. but otherwise, it's great!

on 3/29/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I read this was comparable to the Kat Von D tattoo liner. It's not. It isn't long wearing, it isn't intense black and it transfers onto the upper lid. It's watery, fades, transfers and smudges. It's rubbish and I paid $20 AUS for it. Would have been better to buy another Kat Von D liner, that's the best liner there is.

on 3/6/2015 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- i love the packaging - very sleek
- the brush is wonderful and allows for precise / thin lines

CONS:
- very easily smudges (especially if you have hooded eyelids!)
- definitely not the best if you have oily eyelids - it will cause it to transfer

on 2/16/2015 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best eyeliner of its type considering the price and quality. I can buy this for around 4 or 5 dollars after coupons. Using it takes some practice but it produces the easiest and cleanest cat eyes

on 2/6/2015 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was disappointed in this eyeliner. I usually use liquid liner to set the gel/eyeliner on my top lid to ensure a cleaner, crisp line. It's not terrible like the Milani liquid one perse. It's just meh. I felt like it could be a lot more intense and the tip is long, thin, and sort of stiff making it harder to control. My HG is still the PF liquid liner.

on 1/31/2015 3:09:00 PM

This eyeliner is ok if you're just putting it on your lash line, but god forbid if you want to have winged eyeliner. there is nothing smudge resistant about this. I paid about $12 (Canadian) for this and it's absolutely not worth that much. I made a mistake on one of my wings, removed it, tried to do it again and absolutely no product would come out. Very disappointing and would not recommend.

on 1/7/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Sadly yes, this eyeliner does smudge and is definitely not waterproof! :(
It's unfortunate because the eyeliner has a really good felt tip and draws very clean, fine lines. (It glides on very smoothly too)
I don't have oily eyelids, but if I wear this any where close to the lashes, it smears. I don't even dare putting this on the bottom lash line.

I only use it now for outlining the "winged eye" look because the fine tip creates very clean lines and sharp corners. Then I use a more long lasting eyeliner to color in the area. I find that it doesn't smudge as much because it's farther up the eyelid.
But DON'T buy this.

I'm just surprised L'Oreal would advertise this as "12 hr Infallible", did they even test this product?? -_-

Video Reviews & Tutorials