February 1, 2015 | 1092 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible The Super Slim 12H Liquid Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2015 3:09:00 PM More reviews by altaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeliner is ok if you're just putting it on your lash line, but god forbid if you want to have winged eyeliner. there is nothing smudge resistant about this. I paid about $12 (Canadian) for this and it's absolutely not worth that much. I made a mistake on one of my wings, removed it, tried to do it again and absolutely no product would come out. Very disappointing and would not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2015 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Karebearia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sadly yes, this eyeliner does smudge and is definitely not waterproof! :(
It's unfortunate because the eyeliner has a really good felt tip and draws very clean, fine lines. (It glides on very smoothly too)
I don't have oily eyelids, but if I wear this any where close to the lashes, it smears. I don't even dare putting this on the bottom lash line.

I only use it now for outlining the "winged eye" look because the fine tip creates very clean lines and sharp corners. Then I use a more long lasting eyeliner to color in the area. I find that it doesn't smudge as much because it's farther up the eyelid.
But DON'T buy this.

I'm just surprised L'Oreal would advertise this as "12 hr Infallible", did they even test this product?? -_-

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2015 9:43:00 PM More reviews by bs786229

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have never had an eyeliner smudge on me...until I used this. I usually use Milani Eye Tech Extreme, but they were out of stock so I thought I would try this. Big mistake. I don't have oily lids at all. It seriously smudged within 30 min to an hour. I'm going back to Milani!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by AdriannaJ1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It looks nice and matte. It went on pretty well and it's very black. The only problem is it smears like crazy! I have slightly oily eyelids, and it just wouldn't stay! Also, any sort of water just messes it completely up! I really wanted to try it because it had such great reviews, and I wanted to try my hand at a liquid eyeliner pen. I would recommend this for someone with normal to dry skin and whose eyes rarely water.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is very black and looks fantastic on but I find that because the tip is very firm, it is difficult to apply. It does not bend at all. This product does not last very long on my somewhat oily lids. I had it on yesterday over an eyeshadow base and a matte eyeshadow for about nine hours and realized it had transferred to the upper parts of my lids and was kind of smeared.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by soojiqxnyc

This eyeliner started running on me before I even left my house. Literally within a minute it started to bleed.

The point is like a marker tip and it is very firm. I prefer calligraphy style brushes or things more pliable.

Don't waste your money with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by gintarees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly thought this wouldn't work as well but once you get used to the tip - miracles happen. This is more than perfect for creating very presice and thin lines. Honestly my new favorite eyeliner from now on even though this woulnd't work that well for really graphic eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by bwong050

Awful! I bought this eyeliner because I loved their dipped liquid liner! Bought this ones in hopes for easier application... I was so wrong! This eyeliner is SO easy to smudge. It travels up my eyelid like no tomorrow and makes me looks like I have a complete black eye! What a waste of my money...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by purplepotatos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I am in love with the applicator since it is so thin and easy to create a wing with, I am less than pleased with the color pay-off and staying power. I have to trace the wing several times to get the line as dark as I want. This is a pain because any gal trying to create wings will know that it is hard to make them similar on both sides. Although I'd be satisfied with how the wing turns out the first time I apply the eyeliner, because I have to go back in and darken it, I sometimes mess up and end up creating a much larger wing than I intended to create in the first place. Then I have to do the same with the other eye and by the time I get them looking dark enough and even enough - I look like a panda. Also, despite my attempt at trying to darken the product, it ended up fading pretty quick on me. Such a shame as I really do think the applicator is nice and the packing is very slick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner. It makes it so easy to do a good, quick wing. It's black, like, REALLY black, and gorgeous. It has amazing staying power, but after a long day, it can rub off easily. Which isn't a big deal, since it lasts all day and only stars rubbing off after a long period of time. It really lives up to it's name. It really lasts a long time as well, and doesn't dry out super quick like these pen type eyeliners tend to do.