July 24, 2014 | 1791 users online

BB Cream - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude BB Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Tiffyxoxo

I was having really bad skin... A nightmare: red, flaky irritated skin. My revlon colorstay foundation sure hid the redness... But emphasized the flakes even those that upon touch was detectable. Thus frustated to get a decent coverage and reduced emphasis on my flaky skin. I was chancing upon the dior counter and the assistant called me in. I was interested in the foundation but the assistant insisted that the bb creme would be better for me. Why? The skincare benefits of being more moisturising. The assistant helped me, sure the flakes still showed but not as much. Also, she gave some tips: use a sponge rather than a stippling brush which would aggravate it. Also apply it in the same direction of the flakes (like press it down) gently. Also a good primer for the flakes to show up less.

I bought it. Yes pricey... 69 SGD! But I was frantic in hiding my flakes and redness! Guess what? I went back and the shade seemed way too bright for me even though in the store it seemed fine:-( But it's fine I just try to darken it with bronzer (add colour) and bring it down to my neck. So I would suggest that you make sure the skin tone(of the makeup) is the same in the natural light too. I love the packaging! It features a pump tube! It's possible for baby pumps (not a full pump) which is great. A bit goes a long way!
In short: I can get glowy (just not too much product or it will be OILY) and even-toned skin. The redness is covered though for pimples and undereye circles- use a concealer. Flakiness will be noticeable but not downright obvious.
(They have limited shades so please make sure you can get your colour matched!)

I wouldnt buy again cause of its priciness as for now since my skin is back to combination. But it's not a bad product!:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Anonnone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My almost holy grail, as they say! I loved Dior HydraLife but the lightest color was too dark on me (I'm just a regular light) so I tried this Dior Nude, and I'm so pleased after trying practically every bb cream out there. I got the light 001, which is pink-based and not fair but light (so pale skin might not like this), though it's lighter than 002, which is yellow-based and darker. It's a natural, matte-ish finish, and at the end of a summertime-sweaty 6-hour day my face was actually attractively and naturally glowy but _not_ shiny (how do they do this?)! No blotting papers! That being said, I think it would be great for dry skin too, as it doesn't get caught in dry patches either and does have that glow (I can't say if it's moisturizing though). The coverage is excellent, medium, but not as high as Hydralife. The minuses are that I think it oxidized darker a little bit, it's not easy but not hard to blend, and at the end of the day I could feel it on my face, but I think that's because it was hot out. Nevertheless, it's replacing my Garnier and CoverFx bb creams.
I think this is a very high-quality bb cream, and definitely worth a try (if you can afford it or get a sample).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Rachb86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice BB cream. It gives you a nice amount of coverage (slightly more coverage than the average BB cream) and a nice healthy glow.

I usually prefer a medium/full coverage foundation & would not be seen dead without... however, on holiday or on exceptionally good skin days I love to wear this BB cream. It feels nice & light on your face as well as giving you a nice dewy look. The SPF is also great for holidays - I tend to wear this instead of sun cream on my face.

The main disadvantage to this product is it's expensive price tag. I'm not sure any BB cream is worth paying so much, so I will continue to research others.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by esmdur

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This creme is only ok.

What I like most about it is its dispenser. I find it sanitary (enough) in a world where foundations and like can be gross.

What I do not like is the lack of shades. The SA at Sephora first tested one too dark on me. She then proceeded to try the next lightest, which was much too light. I bought it anyway, hoping that if I only put on a little, and blended it with other products, such as my powder, it would look better. Wrong.

Moreover, coming form something rather light like the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (which is really perfect and I would have stayed with if it were not for the horrible packaging), I found this to still be too thick and make-up-y. It still looks as if you have make-up on, which I HATE.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by melikai

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really impressed with Dior makeup products. The quality of each one I've tried has been wonderful, and this is no exception.
The consistency is a bit thinner than I usually like, but it applies nicely and sinks in so it looks natural. The coverage is medium I'd say; it covers my imperfections, however my skin is generally pretty good, so keep that in mind.
The finish is very natural and neither too disco ball nor so matte you look like a news anchor.
It's become my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 More reviews by mcloven

So perfect! Blends well, hides my pores, very natural but sufficient coverage. I'd say the finish is a perfect combination of dewy-matte. Doesn't transfer easily, doesn't accenuate dry flakes or patches, doesn't break me out, lasts all day. I do need to use a mattefying powder on my t-zone because my dry skin can get a bit oily in that area with any product, but that's expected. Softens and conceals dark circles pretty well for a bb cream, but I still use concealer. Covers redness and evens skin tone, and I can actually see an improvment in my skin since I've been using it! Reduces the appearance of acne scars without completely covering them, but it's a bb cream, not a foundation... it's meant to give you an even, radiant, glowing skin complextion and that's exactly what this product does!
It does have a scent to it, but not overpowering at all. It's a pleasant scent, probably just to conceal the scent chemials, but you can't smell it once it's on your face.
I have pretty sensitive skin, prone to break outs and reactions such as rashes, and this hasn't induced any of that!
I use shade 002, and it looked a bit dark on my fair-medium skin at first, but it adjusted nicely.
As with any product, I use a beauty blender to blend this out.
The finish is flawless on my naturally dull, pourous, and uneven skin, even in a magnified mirror!
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by phlomifra

I got this in number 002 for fair skin which is a little bit yellow. I'm in btw 001 and 002 so I decide to go a little bit darker not too light. After trying a few Bb cream I decide to go for this one since I use Dior before. The texture is fine. It does cover up my scars and my skin is not oily at all but it is still not the best since its color range is limited and it only does an ok job for that price. I decide not to buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've had to change my assessment of this after using it for a while. It oxidises badly and turns orange. Shame because the texture and finish is lovely (and it was an expensive mistake).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Chinesegirl04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It look very natural on my skin. But it broke me out, maybe i didnt clean it well at night.
It is too expensive for my liking. around $39,- a tube. crazy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by cashmerecatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of the 002 and have only worn it for a day, but my impression so far:

- Goes on very smoothly and blends out. I had no issues with the formula being too thick; it was actually thinner than a lot if BB creams I've tried. Felt more like foundation than thick tinted moisturizer (as most BB creams do, I've noticed )
- I didn't have any trouble with pinkness or oxidization. I am wearing this along with self tanner; I don't think I could wear 001 at my palest because it's very pink based and I'm yellow-neutral.
- I wore cetaphil lotion under it and had no trouble with dryness or flakiness (and I'm on accutane)
- Was lightweight but covered well enough I didn't need concealer save for my under eyes, gave my skin a no-makeup-but-have-pretty-skin-anyway look.
- Dewy. Dusting matte finishing powder over it helps. I blame the slightly greasy texture on the sunblock, but it didn't feel that way all day

I'll update how it does over the course of a week or so but I like it thus far. Not sure if I'll actually purchase a tube when the sample is gone, it's none too cheap unfortunately. Maybe...