September 2, 2014 | 1853 users online

BB Cream - Physicians Formula - Super BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Hotflashes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Garnier in the medium/deep is my go-to but I had a coupon and it's cheap anyway. I like this! It's a little bit orange, but then, so am I. Wears nicely all day with a little BE Mineral Veil or MAC Blot midday.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Aquadragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first BB cream I tried, and I love it! I actually bought it because I was having issues finding a foundation at the drugstore that fit my undertones (yellow and cool), but the light shade matched my summer tan perfectly! (I'm still pretty fair, just not ghostly like in the winter) I like how this has sunscreen built in. The product is a bit thick compared to liquid foundation and tinted moisturizer, and leaves a dewy finish. It lasts me through my ten hour days without falling off my face. I do not use powder over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by aberg1991

I haven't been using this product for very long, but so far I'm extremely impressed with it. I've never used a BB cream before, but I wanted something that was a little lighter than foundation but something heavier than just the pressed powder (also Physicians Formula brand), and I had been contemplating trying this out. I'm so happy that I did. My make up routine as of now goes as follows; sunscreen, BB, coverup, pressed powder, and then whatever else I decide to use that day...usually includes some eye shadow, mascara and blush. I was looking for just a liiiiiittle bit more coverage that was I was getting with just the powder, and the BB did the trick! It leaves my skin feeling soft all day and the coverage STAYS. It's amazing. The amount of coverage with the powder stayed too, I was just looking for more. I've found that it also works as an awesome primer too, especially under my eyes before I apply my coverup and on my lids before I put on eye shadow. Overall, I'm really impressed with this brand. I've seen it compared several times to BeneFit, and I would have to say that it's definitely on the same level, just a little cheaper! The price is right for the product you get. No, it's not $6 a bottle like other drugstore brands, but you pay for what you get. It's worth the $13 I paid for it. It is definitely going to become a staple in my routine and I will definitely be buying it again. Would recommend this to anyone if you're even a little bit interested in trying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by dealfinder648

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this BB. Just gives a great all around even tone to my skin. It's my one-step product to go out and look natural and be protected with a good SPF. The finish is smooth and slightly dewey. I do not powder over it, but would use a light hand if I did as it's a thicker cream base, not liquidy. I find I can put this on bare skin and look good and don't need a concealer with it either. Makes me feel and look healthy, even and protected. I switch between this and regular mineral powders. Depends on my activity for the day. Would not recommend to use on oily or over moisturized skin. Wait for moisturizer to dry down if you use this over top.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Cher86

I bought this since it got reviews with Beautypedia and also with the EWG(which rates products based on safe ingredients). I got the light/medium. It is a good color-not too dark. One thing I found strange is that for a product that gets rave reviews for safety, it does have a pretty strong smell when you first apply-but it does go away. It rubs on rather thick, but I am able to blend well with fingers. Overall I do like it and also like the fact that it has SPF 30. I don't wear foundation, so for me, this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by swordfern

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first BB cream that I have tried, and I haven't bothered to try any more because I like this one so much. I have extremely sensitive skin, and this stuff did NOT cause a reaction. It has enough coverage to even out my tone without concealing all of my freckles, so it keeps me looking natural. I usually moisturize first just to be on the safe side, and then I finish up with a loose powder. I'm a total makeup noob, and this makes me feel more confident in my routine. I do find that sometimes it appears streaky in areas that I haven't blended well, but am unsure if this is something that happens with any type of concealer. I have a warm complexion, and the light formula matches my skin perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by maziewilson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've never found a foundation that really makes my face look flawless until this one! I bought it as a kit, there was a concealer and a powder that came along and when I use all 3 my skin looks perfect. I have oily skin so I just use the power to touch up and it's all good. I'd definitely recommend this along with the super bb concealer, and the super bb all in 1 beauty balm powder

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

I bought this because I wanted to look for a new bb cream (I love garnier's bb cream for oily skin). The reviews on here look good but my god.. this is simply horriable!!!! I tried to use this longer than 2 weeks and I couldn't, I just tossed this in the garbage. It broke me out so bad and it didn't help with my oily skin at all. The colour range is horrible too.. I bought the light/medium but it turnt me orange so I exchanged my the fair/light and it was so pale on me but a little bronzer fixed that. This stuff just melted off my face.. never have I had that issue before. I had tons of pimples on my chin and cheeks (I hardly ever get on my cheeks anymore!) It does have good coverage but that's the only pro.. as for me the cons out weight the pros more so I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Missers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am still in the fence on this one. I loved it the first few hours but by hour 3 I look like an oil slick. I topped it off with powder on day 2 but not really how I want to have to use this. I wanted to throw it on and go. Not so for me it just has too much moisture for me. I may return this still not sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up for around $5 after a rebate on the package. I was in the market for a new sunblock for my face, and I thought that if it happened to be a BB cream as well, all the better! It performs fine as a sunblock, and is comparable to the Clinique City Block that I previously loved. However, I purchased the "medium/ deep" shade, and it is absolutely not medium or deep. I am NC40, and it was FAR too light for me. I wear this as a primer/sunscreen under my makeup, so it wasn't a total waste, but I guess PF didn't consider women of color when they formulated these products.