April 21, 2014 | 979 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Michael Todd True Organics - Intensive Organic Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by ChristyMakeup3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I have some of the worst under eye circles ever! I have suffer from lack of sleep ( I am a teenager), and have serious hereditary dark circles anyways. I also have a vein running under my eye very close to the surface that creates a black eye effect; many concerned teachers have asked who gave me my black eye.
This product has helped SO MUCH! I ordered it probably around 6 weeks ago and already I have seen a larger difference. My under eye circles are greatly diminished, and I no longer look like a zombie

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by MakeupEllie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best products for eyes I've used, ever. I'm 28 but have always had blueish purple circles under my eyes. Grad school hasn't made that much better! So I've used all sorts of crap trying to hide it and have probably spent a small fortune on eye creams and concealer. The only thing I've used that came close to this was a La Prairie sample I had- and who can afford that?! I've got the very beginnings of some fine lines under my eyes, and they're definitely softening after just a couple weeks of use, and my dark circles have improved a lot. I use less concealer and almost feel like I could get away with just foundation. Such a great product and worth every penny. Also, it doesn't burn or sting my eyes. Even Roc's sensitive skin retinol stuff really irritates my eyes.

I just really wish they'd change the packaging. I hate the cap, I hate that you can't see how much is left, and the applicator is a joke. I really think the nicer tip should just be a part of it instead of sold separately, and I wish it was a squeeze tube so I can control the amount better. That is the ONLY reason I'm not giving this 5 stars, because really the product itself is so good I'd rate it 10 out of 5 stars, haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ChefferA

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I don't think I would buy this again, but I must say: it DOES work better than certain other fancy, expensive creams with peptides. There is a point at which I DO have small wrinkles, but they are impossible to get away - I guess it's the equilibrium between my eye cream and me smiling.
I have sensitive skin, and although this breaks some people out in the eyes, this doesn't do that on me - different people, different sensitivities, I guess. The texture of this is very thin, so the treatment of this depends on the peptides in it, but it doesn't really give much hydration - then you must yourself apply something more over this, which I always do, with any of the current eyecreams I have, so that's not a problem.
Would I recommend this? Hard to say... it depends on if you need deep hydration or not :/ If you would like something creamy and rich for your eyes, this is not it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Lvanessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this cream many of my girl friends were recommending it and i also did some research on the product, all the ingredients pull through very organic no harmful chemicals and shipped fast! I am excited to begin to see the results!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by JJHope34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this eye cream while they were doing a sale and i absolutely love it, it has improved the look and feel of my eyes dramatically.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Mermaidloverr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eye cream, i never used to use anything under my eyes until last year when i started developing dark circles under my eyes due to the lack of sleep from college, but after i started using this stuff my eyes literally look younger and the skin under my eyes is no longer a darker color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by McCanlyChrly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eye cream, i suffer from NO SLEEP syndrome, so i always have bags under my eyes and since I've been using this my bags have gone away and the skin under my eye has brightened in pigment.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by CamillesNails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! My under eyes are usually dark or puffy since i don't get much sleep from work and after i started using this you would think i sleep for days!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

I like this so much it got rid of the tiny fine lines under my eyes and my dark circles are completely 100% gone!!! I'm so so happy with this it's doing me wonders and I had pretty severe dark circles and this is the only thing that gets rid of them!! LOVE IT SO MUCH CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT!!!!!!!!