August 21, 2014 | 1549 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Michael Todd True Organics - Intensive Organic Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by starhermit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A few months ago, I got back home from a trip to Central America and looked at my vacation photos, and saw that it looked liked I had BRIGHT GREEN bags under my eyes in every picture. I've never used an under eye product before, but realized that I quite clearly needed to start! I saw this offered as a Living Social deal and decided to give it a shot (the price was phenomenal.) I can testify that it absolutely works for me, and has made the dark bags under my eyes practically non-existent. However, it took a couple of weeks before I noticed a difference, and I've observed that it only works when I use it religiously morning and night (in other words, it doesn't work in the moment as a curative; it's more of a preventative.) Squirting out just the right amount of product also takes a little getting used to (actually, I haven't mastered that yet.) Overall, however, I'm extremely happy with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by ChristyMakeup3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I have some of the worst under eye circles ever! I have suffer from lack of sleep ( I am a teenager), and have serious hereditary dark circles anyways. I also have a vein running under my eye very close to the surface that creates a black eye effect; many concerned teachers have asked who gave me my black eye.
This product has helped SO MUCH! I ordered it probably around 6 weeks ago and already I have seen a larger difference. My under eye circles are greatly diminished, and I no longer look like a zombie

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by MakeupEllie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best products for eyes I've used, ever. I'm 28 but have always had blueish purple circles under my eyes. Grad school hasn't made that much better! So I've used all sorts of crap trying to hide it and have probably spent a small fortune on eye creams and concealer. The only thing I've used that came close to this was a La Prairie sample I had- and who can afford that?! I've got the very beginnings of some fine lines under my eyes, and they're definitely softening after just a couple weeks of use, and my dark circles have improved a lot. I use less concealer and almost feel like I could get away with just foundation. Such a great product and worth every penny. Also, it doesn't burn or sting my eyes. Even Roc's sensitive skin retinol stuff really irritates my eyes.

I just really wish they'd change the packaging. I hate the cap, I hate that you can't see how much is left, and the applicator is a joke. I really think the nicer tip should just be a part of it instead of sold separately, and I wish it was a squeeze tube so I can control the amount better. That is the ONLY reason I'm not giving this 5 stars, because really the product itself is so good I'd rate it 10 out of 5 stars, haha.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I don't think I would buy this again, but I must say: it DOES work better than certain other fancy, expensive creams with peptides. There is a point at which I DO have small wrinkles, but they are impossible to get away - I guess it's the equilibrium between my eye cream and me smiling.
I have sensitive skin, and although this breaks some people out in the eyes, this doesn't do that on me - different people, different sensitivities, I guess. The texture of this is very thin, so the treatment of this depends on the peptides in it, but it doesn't really give much hydration - then you must yourself apply something more over this, which I always do, with any of the current eyecreams I have, so that's not a problem.
Would I recommend this? Hard to say... it depends on if you need deep hydration or not :/ If you would like something creamy and rich for your eyes, this is not it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

I like this so much it got rid of the tiny fine lines under my eyes and my dark circles are completely 100% gone!!! I'm so so happy with this it's doing me wonders and I had pretty severe dark circles and this is the only thing that gets rid of them!! LOVE IT SO MUCH CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by GlamourMom3

The packaging on this is horrible! Yes, it is outrageously bulky. I can deal with that. However, when the pump is slightly clogged it can shoot across the room if you aren't careful. After using this for about three weeks I saw some good results but the pump mechanism broke rendering it completely useless.

Because of the nature of the packaging there is no good way to get the product out if the pump breaks. Customer service at Michael Todd good. They suggested soaking it upside down for 15 mins in warm water. I tried this, but it did not work so they are sending me a new one. Honestly at this price point the packaging should be much better. I will not purchase again unless the packaging is improved.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by EmpressMallika

I had a very bad allegic reaction to this eye cream. The reaction was not immediate. I put it on, and noticed that it never absorbed in the skin. it just stays on my under eye area, I can see it making a light film. it just never ever absorbed. Then I went to sleep, and soon as I woke up, I had this swelling and puffiness in the under eye area. And alot of itching.

I know it was the cream, coz before this I was using the dermalogica power firm, and never ever had a reaction. But around 12 hrs into this, and my eyes are itchy and puffy.

Have no idea what I am allergic to or which ingredient in this product, coz I have never ever had such reactions to brands or makeup. Still trying to figure out. But for now I will not be repurchasing the eye creams from Michael Todd True Organics.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by iceboi

Bought the Eyesonic and this eye cream in a duo pack from Groupon the cost was $35. Its quite a good price for this. I really like this but you have to be using it regularly. I will have to admit I was stocked and ecstatic on using the eyesonic for the first 2 weeks then my laziness kicked in and didn't care for the eyesonic. The eye cream works great on its own anyways. Back to the product it works well under eyes and moisturizes the area. I would say that it did improve my under eyes makes them look brighter it does nothing for bags or dark circles tho. I've used this product for 4 months so maybe its too soon to tell but I didn't see any significant results for that. I continue to use it and theres so much product left. A little goes a long way I use the tiniest amount on each eye because it spreads out very evenly and make sure you don't use too much because it can make your eyes look very oily! A good tip is apply this eye cream first wait to dry and apply a concealer right under and whatever concealer you are using wont crease or roll over into tiny bits which I love about this cream. I would definetly re-purchase this but not at regular price!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by 30betterthan20

I got this eye cream as a gift with the Eye-o-Sonic and I almost used it up.
My opinion:
- huge packaging for the amount of product specified. It was basically double than another eye cream with pump I had, without holding more product. This is a problem when you travel by plane and only have a hand luggage.I did not try the built in applicator, as it seems to rough for the sensitive eye area.
- greasy feeling, absorbs very slowly into the skin. However, this is the only eye cream I ever used that works well with the Eye-o-Sonic, as it allows a long massage of the eye area.
After about one week of using this cream at night (in the morning I use a more fast-absorbing cream) with the Eye-o-Sonic, I noticed significant improvements in my dark circles, but not so much in the fine lines. I am not sure if it was more due to the cream or to the device, but I am happy with the results! As my main problem at this point are dark circles, I consider this a good product and will probably use it in combination with an anti-aging eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by KaysOpinion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok ladies!!!
Are you tired of looking tired!???
Well listen up, I have fantastic news for you, because this product here is no joke.
I have very dry dehydrated skin, especially the around the eye area, and this stuff truly hydrates it penetrates through, the skin absorbs it quickly. It's not greasy which is amazing.
Now the only down fall to this product is that, it says it help with dark under eye circles....unfortunately for me it did not work. I do find my fine lines appear less, and with makeup on, it doesn't get into those little creases! I think i payed this around 38$, it is pretty pricey but I find it was worth it, what i didn't like was the packaging. They sent me a huge box filled with white stuff, and just shoved the tube in there.......I was expecting a nice pretty michael todd box, but oh well!

- KaysOpinion