September 23, 2014 | 1092 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Whipped Argan Oil Vanilla Fig Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Happythenjaded

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the JMC body butters.... but this scent is not so good for me lol... smells like bubble gum.... GREAT product (try the other scents they're amazing!!!)... but this scent isnt for me. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this in a set through QVC. I personally would not buy this individually if it wasn't in a set since it is VERY expensive for what it is, especially since my main high end lotion is lóccitane which is also not cheap! Anyway, I've really gotten into JMC's line since buying some sets through QVC. Look out for them every couple months on their website. This lotion has a soft pleasing scent. Be careful not to put too much on or you will feel like there is a film on your body, although I also have the vanilla apricot version and I noticed it doesn't happen with that scent. It is whipped so the containers don't look jam packed with lotion. It hydrates well, and this is probably my most favorite body butter b/c of how light the texture is yet it moisturizes like a thicker body butter. It also helps that it is "natural." Would buy again in a set!