October 22, 2014 | 1649 users online

BB Cream - Rimmel - BB Cream Beauty Balm 9 in 1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by balletbeauty7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I guess this is what I get for not reading reviews first. Wanted to try a new Bb cream and finally settled for this as the colour match was best. Bad choice. The product feels good on my skin but that's as far as it goes in terms of positives. It's deceptive because it feels like it's going on smooth and looks like the coverage is even but 10 mins later it's really cakey and patchy and it oxidises so quickly. No amount of blending was able to remove the patches and make it look more natural. Admittedly I do have dry skin but it wasn't patchy in my dry areas. Rimmel definitely got it wrong with this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by adelinr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It might works as sunscreen, but as bb cream this product sucks. The medium shade first matches my skin quite well, but it then oxidized and turned way darker than it was. My skin is quite dry and this bb gets me oily and gets my pore clogged. It also smells horrible. Not recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by xhavefaithx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This BB cream is terrible. First, the color medium is so orange and the texture is very gunky. I have oily skin, and this BB cream made my skin twice as oily after applying it. I've tried different primers underneath this product and my face remains oily. This BB cream also does not blend well, I've tried my beauty blender and a foundation brush, and nothing! Long story short, do not buy this cheap garbage.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by hippolyte93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have the "stay matte" bb cream from rimmel...and i don't know why i don't like it very much ! it's not very soft and dries on the skin really fast ...not very easy to apply and sometimes gives a cackey look...it lasts for hours though and gives the matte look

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is the 2nd tube I've purchased since WAG had BOGO 1/2. In the summer sunscreen is a must(!) for me. Well to be frank I am more likely to feel less inhibited about using a cheap product generously. Dr Perricone, Stila etc meh. I'm even stingy with Sephora CC cream.
It's made in Monoco if you look at the label. I wish I could give it 2 and1/2 lippies . I think you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

Overall Rating: 4/5
SKIN BACKGROUND: Combo/Oily, acne prone, SUPER sensitive, mild scarring and discoloration, beige skin with dominant yellow undertones.
PRICE: $8
COVERAGE: To achieve a solid medium coverage, I use a stippling brush. I find this is the best method of application. With your fingers it is more of a light coverage.
FINISH: Dewy and natural
TEXTURE: It is a little thick at first but it blends really easily
SPF: 25
LASTING POWER: This is where this lacks. It gets oily pretty fast, I have to touch up atleast 3 times a day
SCENT: Yeah it has a sunscreeny smell, but it goes away after application.
SHADES: I have this in "Light", which is okay. They also have "Medium" and "Deep"
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?:Nope!!!
PACKAGING: Just a regular squeeze tube. Its small and cute
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Yes
FINAL VERDICT: I think this is great for everyday

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by BubblegumKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Obviously when you buy something, you have high hopes for it to work. Unfortunately for me, I had HIGH HIGH hopes for this BB cream, yet I've never been so disappointed in a makeup product...
First, I'll start with the only PROS: I found this to be very lightweight on the skin, and the squeezy tube was handy for tossing in your bag.
Now for everything else- THE CONS...
The color selection was awful. I chose the lightest shade but it was a tad too dark for my fair latina skin. Also, something that I hoped this would cure me of is a cakey appearance, even with a smaller amount of the product it looked patchy and awful on me.
Finally for me, the DEALBREAKERS:
This made my already very oily skin look shiny faster than usual!! And I'm not 100% sure but... I think this gives me breakouts, which is kinda unusual for my rather tolerant skin
So for me... this sucked, but for you? Hey, you never know :)! JK I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is another okay drugstore BB cream. Nothing special about this IMO or significant. I have tried so many now that I will stick with my favorite which is high end, but worth the money; IT Cosmetics.

This is rather thick in texture and doesn't cover too well. It runs pretty pink, so if you are yellow toned, I would stay away. I am NW20 and it's okay for me, but even I notice how ashy it is.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by AyanamiSkye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not impressed. Very cakey and hard to blend. No moisturising value either. I have other Rimmel products that I like but not this one. Will keep looking for a good BB.

Pros:
As usual with Rimmel, good price

Cons:
Everything else. Terrible product

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Sailormoon21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin got so dry while I was on acne treatment!! And I've been using this bb cream for like 6 months!!! And been lovinggggg ittttt!! It's sooo perfect for normal- dry skin types!!! Everyone was asking me what I use on my face! It's giving a really healthy glow with a nice coverage!!! And it has a SPF!! So u don't have to be late in the mornings!! Moisturize well too!!! But when my skin got back to oily I felt really sad! Cus it's making me so oily!! So girls with oily skin will need to apply powder on top but still ppl ask me what I apply on my face when I wear it!!! And yes I still use it and I love itttt! XD I'll give it 4/5 Cus it's making me oily hehe