Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would've loved this product, except I can't imagine the 3 shades could suit many skin tones at all. The darkest shade, I couldn't imagine would suit most darker-skinned ladies, and the palest shade didn't come close to being pale enough for me. It's too dark for me to wear.

That being said, everything else was good. The $6 price tag was pretty reasonable, as it has a pretty good amount of product. The tube was OK, nothing special. It hasn't broken or leaked yet, so that's good.

It has SPF 25--which is excellent! It's pretty smooth to apply as well--I put it in dots on my face and blend with the Elf small stippling brush. It has pretty good coverage for a BB cream but it doesn't feel too heavy.

Basically, everything was good except for the color, which is keeping me from wearing it. If they made a wider range of shades, than I'd imagine its possible audience would quadruple.

Let me preface this: I am on the paler side. I have to buy the lightest shade of makeup for everything. That said, the lightest shade of this product was quite obviously too dark the second I put it on by at least two to three shades, and had an extremely orange tint to it regardless of how lightly I used it. Long story short: don't buy the product if you're very pale and don't spray tan. That wouldn't be a problem for people with skin tones which are darker than mine, but the product is also rather thick and difficult to blend, and it winds up looking caked on very easily. It also remains sticky for a significant amount of time after applying, even with setting powder.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff. I use it most days. It's very natural looking but also does a good job of evening out my skintone. I have repurchased several times.

I am surprised at the mixed reviews about this product. I loathe foundation and excessive face makeup in general, but this is a beautiful product that I never leave home without. For people like me who dislike foundations, matte mousses, compact powders and loose powders, this BB is a HG item. First of all, I only use it over my T-zone and not all over my face, so less is certainly more when it comes to using this BB cream. My main problem area is visible pores on my T-zone, though thankfully they are blackhead free. This BB cream glides on beautifully, and even though I use the regular version (and not the matte one), my skin looks flawless and polished for hours on end.

I don't use any other foundation/face war paint. Just this BB cream, a bit of bronzer and a bit of lip gloss. HG product.

I'm 14. I was hoping this product would be really good, as advertised. But to my very much disappointment, It was horrible. It caked on. It wouldn't blend, It's way too thick to do anything, and it sits there. Zero coverage. Nothing good at all. Complete waste of money. It has a slight scent to it, nothing too strong. Very thick, as mentioned above. I bought two as it was a sale, and I have no idea what to do with one brand new one, and one barely used one.

The price and packaging of this product was good. Simple squeezy bottle and was only £3.99. Although I personally found the product not good at all. I found it very hard to blend into my skin and felt like it was just sitting on top of my face, it felt very cakey and sticky and brought me out in such bad spots. If I put this on when I woke up at 6:00, it would almost definitely need re-doing by 10:00. It didn't make me feel good. I felt it made my skin very bad and would definitely not recommend.

The lightest shade was orange on my skin and didn't blend well. This made my face extremely oily. Nothing good to say about this product, would not recommend for fair or oily skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like it and absolutely will buy it again..the color matches me well ..no cakey but definitely didn't control my shiny face all day ..neither all other matte foundation I've been tried ..however I used it with rimmel stay matte compact powder and had even better result..light to medium coverage and I can build it up but I use it for daily makeup so light coverage is suitable

I got mine in their new Radiance formulation in the shade medium. The cream feels similar to Rimmel's mousse foundation. It has pink undertones, which does not look flattering on me since I have yellow undertones. It has SPF so this does not look good in flash photography. But I see myself wearing this on days when I need to be out and about. This comes in a plastic squeeze tube like the Rimmel Mousse Foundation with a screw cap. All in all this is a good product for the price but I don't see myself buying it again if it runs out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am 14 so thought the price was reasonable and this was the first BB cream I had ever bought. I was looking for something to even out my skin tone and cover all my blemishes that was good for my skin at the same time. This claimed to do that and did it pretty well, I used it for everyday use and didn't put powder or anything over it only a tiny bit of concealer on my bigger spots and that was it. The consistency was good or I liked it and I didn't feel like I was wearing too much makeup but the oil control wasn't that good. I got the light and found it was a good match but maybe not for the winter as it was summer when I bought it and it may be a bit dark. I used it for about 2 weeks and my pores started getting blocked. I was removing it properly and it kept giving me more black heads and more spots. Also all the makeup was leaking out the tube when I opened it. I would still be using it if it didn't break me out but it does so I will not be repurchasing.