October 24, 2014 | 1602 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product but I expected more. I love the fact that it's a twisty crayon no sharping required. It's a great on the go concealer. I love the availability of this product as you can find it in most drugstores, Wal-Mart's, or targets. I do not recommend applying this concealer directly to the face ( especially the under eye area) with the crayon. It's better to take your finger and rub the crayon on your finger and apply the product directly to the under eye area with your finger. As you would do with studio fix concealer or nyx jar concealer. The reason why ( con number 1) is because this product is very drying. Especially if you have dry skin. Please moisturize before hand. That's before any makeup. This product can cause breakage on the under eye area causing premature wrinkles if applied directly from the packaging. I have seen some YouTube videos of women applying this to thier face like nothing. Now that I'm familiar with the texture I wouldn't do that to myself. I would use a patting motion to blend because rubbing can cause wrinkles and unnecessary movement of the concealer. The price is a little pricey for the drugstore. In Houston where i live I know it's 9.99 but with taxes it's about 10.30 don't quote me but it's somewhat around that price point. I have the color w678 which is to light for me but it's makes a nice subtle highlight effect. Please set this concealer with powder because ( con number two) it creases. It may even still crease with a powder on top. As a pro, I do not find this concealer to be cakey. Even with powder on top not cakey. I can't speak for the lighter skin colors but for the darker skin colors there's no exact match for most darker skin women. The good news is that it will most likely blend in with your skin color. I will try out the darkest shade on Friday and update. If you are on a budget or if you are like me and tired of Mac and their crazy ass under tones I would suggest this. Even though it's not great I will be repurchasing. Oh and coverage wise it's a medium coverage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

This was OK - I was very excited to try the crayon idea. I have it in Fair/Light. It is a very good color match for me: (take deep breath here as this part is long, but hopefully helpful): MAC = NC15; EM (semi-matte) = Fairly Light; Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour = #100 Ivory; Revlon ColorStay = #150 Buff; Avon Smooth Minerals Pressed Foundation = T04 Nude; EL Double Wear = Desert Beige; Jane Iredale = pressed base in Bisque; Lumene CC Cream = Fair; Smashbox Camera Ready CC = Fair; it Cosmetics CC+ = Light.

When I say match, it looks good w/ my skintone, covers 80% of my blue undereye circles while simultaneously providing a bit of a highlight.

It does crease on my unless I set w/ powder.

There are better concealers out there for me so I won't re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by dianxin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great consistency that stays put. Coverage is good. Covers my terrible under eye circles, and is my MVP when it comes to play the game of, "Let's Not Let People Know How Little You Slept".

I took a lipstick off because I've gotten darker during the summer and the colors available for darker tones aren't as spot on as my most precious "light/medium warm" crayon.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's okay. It wouldn't match my skin, no matter how much I blended. I bought this to use on blemishes on days when I didn't feel like using foundation (I'm W6-W7), so I got the W6-7-8 and it refused to match my skin whatsoever. It was a little too dark for some reason, which defeated the purpose of using as a blemish concealer, since those have to match perfectly. I've been using it to cancel out redness lately, and it's working at that, so it wasn't a complete waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by asma1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product.. Covers really good but could be drying!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by ktraaan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Background info: I normally have a light-medium complexion and the shade n4-5 is perfect for me. I have oily skin and never really get acne, just small comedones around the TOM and redness.

I love the consistency, it's very creamy and blendable and doesn't look cakey, even up close. I use the warmth of my fingers to blend it in and it looks so natural! It covers redness very well (but I'd say it's medium coverage) and it's definitely one of my favorite concealers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for over a year and it's one of those products that I absolutely must have and reach for on a regular basis. First off, I use this ONLY to cover acne / acne scarring which it does beautifully. Since it is very thick it does a great job at masking what I want to cover and it does have good lasting power. In this case, the "cakiness" works to build up to cover up your imperfection. Right now I'm mixing 2 shades to match my skin tone exactly. Again, I only use this to cover up blemishes and would not recommend this as an under eye concealer as it's way too dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a shade that was darker than my natural skin tone to use as a contour crayon. My face broke out horribly in the areas where I applied the concealer. Sadly this does not work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by yaniramonsivais

I loved this product simply because it covered up my acne so well! It's very light and I always wear it for a minimal makeup day. I saw this on Nicole Guerriero's channel on youtube & this concealer works wonders for me I really do love it! I really recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by buttssss

I don't recommend to people with dry skin because it won't blend well ,but it's a very good concealer besides that!!