L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

3.6

C11-12 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Behenate, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnubawax / Cire Dabeille, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ehtylene/VA Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Phenyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Silica, Retinyl, Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 4/16/2015 5:46:00 PM

I like this product alot for use on spots and blemishes as it covers them pretty well, I wouldn't say that the coverage is very fully but it does cover most spots and is buildable. The stick is very creamy and applies very easily, however under the eyes it looked very cakey and accentuates under eye flaws. I know that make up artists say it's good to have different concealers for different purposes, and I would agree. I would recommend this concealer for any redness or blemishes on the skin, and not as an under eye concealer in particular. For very red spots you would need something with more coverage, but overall I like this concealer alot.

on 3/18/2015 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this concealer. It is very creamy blends super easily over my foundation, but I got a shade too light for my skin tone. I have to be very light handed with this because if I pack it on my under my eye it will look like super cakey and bad. So yeah I just have to be careful on how much product I use, but I will go back to the store and buy my right shade.

on 2/20/2015 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I hate this concealer i love that its a crayon and is very creamy but its kinda thick and leaves my under eyes very cakey and looks like i didn't even blend it. On my hand it looked amazing but under the eyes i hated it.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had a major problem with the smell of it-they smell like burnt plastic to me and it seemed like it would not go away even after I blended them out. I also had problems with it sliding off my face and I wasn't able to fix it without it getting worse. Not worth the repurchase for me.

on 2/16/2015 12:10:00 AM

Perfect color match, opaque coverage but blends without looking cakey. Completely creaseless, which is more than MAC, Tarte, and Benefit could do. The only caveat here is that if put on bare skin it adheres so well that it's impossible to blend. This requires at the very least a primer to make a base to blend it out. Otherwise I have found that I have not needed foundation - just some primer and concealer. It blends well with a BeautyBlender as well as a brush. I love the crayon concept too. I will continue to repurchase.

on 2/7/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've always like L'Oreal True Match because they make a warm, neutral, and cool in 10 different levels, which makes it easy to find a decent match. The one I picked was warm for levels 1-2-3. It is quite warm and I might even try the neutral next time just to see if that works better on me. This crayon concealer can look a bit cakey but I was surprised just how well it covers my undereye circles. It travels well and is easy to apply. I might try the liquid version next time but this one is certainly worth a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Other, Coarse

I need to cover very dark circles and baggy eyes. This did not work for me. It did not cover and caked up in fine lines. BUT...I hate to toss because it's not horrible by any means ( It just wasn't what I was looking for). I still use it, but not for concealing my eyes. I put it in my purse makeup bag and whenever I do touch ups. Since it is crayon like and not liquid, it travels well and isn't as messy. I put it lightly on the outside edges of my lips. Blend it out a bit with my finger, then powder my face. Next, line those lippies and slap some lipstick on it. On occasion, when I blow my nose a lot (allergies or cold), I will also use a tad on the corners of my nose where the the constant tissue use has rubbed off my makeup. So, it does have good use for me...but, not for what I had really purchased it for. As for buying again, I would not...I have a few other concealers that I don't care for that can be use for back up.

I really like this concealer. I bought this about a month ago as a repurchase, because I hadn't had this concealer in quite some time and wanted to try it out again. I would agree with others that this CAN look cakey. But its super easy to work with. Also I cannlt express how AMAZINg this is for acne. Right now I've been having some bad breakouts that aren't but are very red. I apply straight to the area with the stick and usually a small amount. Then I'll take a damp sponge and bounce over to blend out. This concealer lasts for AGES and AGES on me, without looking caking or anything. When I use it under the eyes it will crease by its self. But when I use some Mac Prolong Wear concealer it boosts it to an amazing coverage that lasts all day. This is definitley a concealee to play with so if you are new to makeup I would NOT reccomend this product. If however you are slightly more advanced like myself I would go for it! A biga downside for me is the price. I believe I bought this for 11$-13$? I can't recall. Anyone who has trouble with liquid conxealer sliding of their acne I would DEFINITLEY buy this. It stays on all day!

on 12/25/2014 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Update: This concealer is way to thick. It blends but it leaves my skin with a crumbly texture. Gave me comedones and worsened my pimples.

Such a great concealer. Covers literally anything and I use it for my brows, acne/scars and lips. Doesn't break me out either. Apply with a concealer brush because if applied straight to your face or with your fingers it looks cakey and crumbly. A little goes a long way with this. Also great for contouring!!

on 12/14/2014 7:27:00 PM

This is good for covering acne. Defintely not highlighting. The coverage is creamy and somewhat sticky. Kind of like an actual crayon. I would repurchase this for red spots or pimple coverage.

Video Reviews & Tutorials