November 26, 2014 | 1443 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by mboucha1

Bought this in the light shade because I wanted a bb cream with spf & it was rated as one of the best on Paula's choice beautypedia. The shade itself was awesome, I'm Irish pinky & fair & it matched me but gave nice warmth (bought it towards the end of summer). Except I'm thinking now I may have to buy something else, not sure if it's because of the sunscreen but the product has separated and gotten completely watery. No big deal because it wasn't overly expensive and I got good use out of it during the summer months. I get skin problems in the winter anyway so it may be too sheer for the upcoming winter season. I might use the shade to match me for another foundation though.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by boda55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dry skin year round, so I was utterly shocked at how oily my skin looked after using this BB cream. Not in a "dewy" nice way, but greasy and dirty! Everything has been said in other reviews....it sits on top of skin and barely lasts because it slides right off. It works better with a setting powder, but not by much. The only pro is the color match "030 Medium" is perfect for my skin tone, but I use the regular Colorstay foundation so I was expecting a good match. I would skip this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by beccaisapunk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I typically have no issue with using the regular formulated colorstay foundation, but I was nervous considering I have never been able to use a moisturizer without it breaking me out.
That fear was further heightened when I popped the top and went to use it and it smelt EXACTLY like the L'oreal ideal moisture facial lotion/spf that broke me out and clogged my pores the absolute worst even though it was "oil free" and "non-comedogenic".
I was happy with the coverage, I bought this just because my regular colorstay is full coverage, and I wanted something I could slap on and feel like I look decent. Isn't that the point of a BB cream?
Things to know:
1. It definitely needs to be set with some kind of powder, otherwise you're going to be shining bright like a diamond. & You'll need to re-powder every few hours. Which isn't that big of a deal considering I have oily skin anyways and would need to do this with or without.
2. Surprisingly doesn't break me out.
3. My skin still looks like skin, doesn't really look like I'm wearing makeup but my skin does look obviously "better". Which is exactly what I'd want in a bb cream.
4. I notice my dry areas are more hydrated.
5. I feel like this is the only product I've ever used that kind of made my pores disappear which is a plus.
6. There is a decent amount of product and it is thick. It's not watery and a little does go quite a bit a ways.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by stars22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eh...

I guess I bought it at the wrong shade, because it makes my skin look darker and orange (I got 020 light medium), but the shade before this one was way too light.
Also, it did cover redness but it wasn't much coverage (but really, what can I expect from an American bb cream). Also the product would dry out in 2 hours and would just disappear. It was also oily, until I used No7's matte makeup base. After using that under this, I didn't have any problems with how oily it was. Still, I didn't like how it disappeared from my skin and the color scheme of the product line. It's a decent enough bb cream, but I prefer a light coverage foundation instead of a bb cream for my lazier days.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by chloelonghurst

This product totally depends on the climate of where you live. I loved it at home, made my face look amazing, just the right amount of coverage!
But while I was on vacation this bb cream did not work for me. So if some people are wondering why its so shiny and oily, it could be the climate of where you live! But overall I love this bb cream, to finish it off I dust some Mac powder over the top to make it a little less shiny!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by whatisaspacebar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Worth a try if you have dry to very dry skin. This is the first concealer I've ever used (and I've tried A LOT trying to solve this problem) where I didn't require an oily moisturiser (and I literally mean oil- like rosehip oil or similar) under it to avoid it sitting like dry plaster on my face. It provides light coverage so I found myself using quite a few dabs - I can see myself running through a tube much faster than I would a foundation. I’m just so astonished it doesn't look "cakey" on my skin. I've used Dior Capture Totale- which retails for $145 a bottle in AUS, Loreal True Match and a host of others and always found I had to add a tonne of moisturiser first to make it look dewy or not "stick" to my skin and look dry. Perhaps there are better bb creams out there, but I am pleased with this one. I agree with another reviewer who said if you're pale don't get "Light" but get the next one up "Light Medium". Light, while it does match fair skin, makes me look almost ghost-like. L/M isn't an exact match for light skin, but it adds only a little bit of extra colour without any yellowing or even the dreaded "oranging" effect. Like another reviewer said- with their helpful pics- after 3-4 hours it does tend to leave an oily or shiny reside on the skin (so I removed one lippie) but it isn't bad enough to discourage me from wearing this. Break out the testers and have a play!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by tiyana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hated this product. I have combination skin and don't usually use liquid products on my face so this was the first liquid product I decided to try; it turned me off of liquids for a while. It has very minimal coverage and it's very shiny. It only made my skin even more oily after wearing it for about half an hour. After about a week, there was a clear liquid starting to form in the bottle and it was very watery even after mixing the product. The texture is terrible! One good thing about this product was that the colour was a perfect match however I will not be buying this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by BriannaMcDonnell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't like this product very much. I found it to make my skin very oily and shiny, I also found it leaves streaks. Though, it does give alright coverage. I wouldn't but this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by RM83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really didnt like this product. The cream didnt absorb into my skin and it just sets ontop looking shiny. Does not last long at all. I had better luck with Aveeno and Garnier BB creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Jennetteinil

I absolutely love this BB Cream!! Ice been wearing it everyday since I bought it! I combine it with a touch of my Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation & I get a smooth semi dewy, semi matte finish. My skin looks so smooth & airbrushed but I always use a primer before applying. Makes a HUGE difference!! This bb cream will definitely be my go to cream for summer!!