August 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by chloelonghurst

This product totally depends on the climate of where you live. I loved it at home, made my face look amazing, just the right amount of coverage!
But while I was on vacation this bb cream did not work for me. So if some people are wondering why its so shiny and oily, it could be the climate of where you live! But overall I love this bb cream, to finish it off I dust some Mac powder over the top to make it a little less shiny!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by whatisaspacebar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Worth a try if you have dry to very dry skin. This is the first concealer I've ever used (and I've tried A LOT trying to solve this problem) where I didn't require an oily moisturiser (and I literally mean oil- like rosehip oil or similar) under it to avoid it sitting like dry plaster on my face. It provides light coverage so I found myself using quite a few dabs - I can see myself running through a tube much faster than I would a foundation. I’m just so astonished it doesn't look "cakey" on my skin. I've used Dior Capture Totale- which retails for $145 a bottle in AUS, Loreal True Match and a host of others and always found I had to add a tonne of moisturiser first to make it look dewy or not "stick" to my skin and look dry. Perhaps there are better bb creams out there, but I am pleased with this one. I agree with another reviewer who said if you're pale don't get "Light" but get the next one up "Light Medium". Light, while it does match fair skin, makes me look almost ghost-like. L/M isn't an exact match for light skin, but it adds only a little bit of extra colour without any yellowing or even the dreaded "oranging" effect. Like another reviewer said- with their helpful pics- after 3-4 hours it does tend to leave an oily or shiny reside on the skin (so I removed one lippie) but it isn't bad enough to discourage me from wearing this. Break out the testers and have a play!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by tiyana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hated this product. I have combination skin and don't usually use liquid products on my face so this was the first liquid product I decided to try; it turned me off of liquids for a while. It has very minimal coverage and it's very shiny. It only made my skin even more oily after wearing it for about half an hour. After about a week, there was a clear liquid starting to form in the bottle and it was very watery even after mixing the product. The texture is terrible! One good thing about this product was that the colour was a perfect match however I will not be buying this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by BriannaMcDonnell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't like this product very much. I found it to make my skin very oily and shiny, I also found it leaves streaks. Though, it does give alright coverage. I wouldn't but this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by RM83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really didnt like this product. The cream didnt absorb into my skin and it just sets ontop looking shiny. Does not last long at all. I had better luck with Aveeno and Garnier BB creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Jennetteinil

I absolutely love this BB Cream!! Ice been wearing it everyday since I bought it! I combine it with a touch of my Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation & I get a smooth semi dewy, semi matte finish. My skin looks so smooth & airbrushed but I always use a primer before applying. Makes a HUGE difference!! This bb cream will definitely be my go to cream for summer!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 7:00:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Is this even a BB cream? Is it even a tinted moisturizer? Nope! It's neither of those things. When I applied the bb cream, it was just sheer, shiny and definitely didn't do anything for me. I kept thinking it's just needs another chance but nothing changed. I brought the light shade and yes, there's a teeny tint but nothing compare to the other bb creams. Only good thing out of this product is the sunblock.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Not for me. It goes easily on your skin, no need to rub. It has a nice finish, natural, buildable. But it made my pores look bigger and full of gunk which is not a nice sight. It doesn't cover them. Too bad, I liked it in the first hour but then my nose looked so bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

I saw my friend have this in her drawer one time and I asked her about it and she said it was a pretty good product. So I bought it expecting it to be better than most bb creams. When I put this on I had to take it off after 5-10 min. I felt so greasy and oily. I definitely could feel the product on my face. And I felt like it was clogging my pores. I did use it a few more times and it gave me breakouts, so now I switched to maybelline bb cream for oily skin. But, no. I will NOT repurchase this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by liszteria

This was my first foray into Western BB creams. It's got a nice texture and dries down to a nice satiny finish, I'll give it that. The spf is also a bonus, as is the fairly decent coverage. However, all the shades tend to lean very gray. It's also got zero oil control. This lasted probably three hours on me, max.
If you have dry skin and can find a shade match, this could be great. For me, however, it just didn't work.