July 30, 2014 | 1773 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by chixxle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay concealer. I got it at the drugstore because I ran out of undereye concealer. The price was decent so I got it. I use this everyday. The coverage is okay not the best but good enough. I do a few layers and its good for a normal day. I probably won't buy this again because I'll be looking for a better probably high end concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by 1alexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was a kmart find. They don't have this anywhere else that I have seen. It is a decent concealer. I love concealers like this liquid in a tube with a doe foot applicator so I have tried many and this looks good on, matches my skin well and has pretty good coverage compared to other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for my under eye circles - and for that purpose I really like it. It has good coverage and lasted all day for me. Because of my really dark circles, I would use a pink "brightening" concealer first (Maybelline age rewind), then put this on top and this system has really worked for me. Lasts all day, very little creasing (if any). I was pleasantly surprised with this stuff. I have tried many other concealers, such as the Nyx HD and IT cosmetics bye bye undereye, and this beats both of them in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Jaedencex

At first I really liked this product. It was the first concealer I have ever tried. It was in my every day makeup routine until some time during school I looked at where I had applied the concealer and there were brown patches on my face! It looked terrible and then I realised how much of a bad concealer it was because it didn't really cover up any blemishes, redness or pimples. It's alright for under eye circles but it doesn't do that much. It has a light coverage and can get very dry. It lasted 4-5 hours. After that I switched to Fit me maybelline concealer which is 10x better than this one. Waist of money this was never repurchasing this again. I would not recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by johnnsmithh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cons: little colour range, doesn't stay on long Pros: easy application, good consistency

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thouroughly enjoy using this concealer to cover my dark undereye circles. It does a MUCH better job than the NARS concealer that I returned.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by cindymindy124

I love this concealer! The full coverage covers all my acne scarring and redness and even is a good under eye concealer. The only problem I have that is because of my skin tone (I picked up the medium shade)is that I cant wear it alone I have to wear foundation with it or else it is too dark for me. But other than that it does it's job well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by melissawallshmakeup

This is so far my favourite concealer, if u are into light converage and u want ur look to be nice and pretty then this is for u. The wake me up concealer along with the 25hr foundation are a match made in heaven, its absolutely gorg! It is a bit deal here in europe but i got it anyway i couldnt resist and try it out! and i dont regret it ....

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lizzles630

Great concealer. This works well underneath the eyes, it brightens and makes you look more awake. This isn't a great concealer for blemishes, but it works wonders for my on the undereye area. This has a doe foot applicator which gives precise aplication. Only thing is this is hard to find in drugstores in the US; most drugstores I've been to don't carry this specific concealer. If you find it however I would suggest you give it a try

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by CXGTRZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this concealer for a long time already and from then until now, I would say that this is a pretty great concealer. I'm young and honestly could say that I'm still a beginner when it comes to makeup. This was my third or fourth purchase of a concealer and it's all I've been using for almost a year now. I've purchased this because I am an addict to YouTube and their beauty gurus, but I think I made a great choice.
I would say that the coverage of this concealer is actually pretty good for spots and the minor blemishes that I have, but it is not full coverage for my under eye dark circles. Though, it is buildable and still does the job of covering enough for me to be satisfied. However, I do find myself retouching my spots and blemishes at least once or twice throughout the day, but it's not much of a hassle since it does blend very well and matches my skin tone greatly.
With that said, I very much would purchase this product again if I can't find another concealer that works even better by the time I've used this one all up. I hope I can find the exact same shade that I currently have for my skin tone again, since the labeling has worn off already.