Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

3.7

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, CETYL PEG/ PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TRIBEHENIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BISPEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, LECITHIN, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAURETH-7, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-8, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BHT, SODIUM PCA, UREA, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TRIACETIN, BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

on 8/27/2015 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great for under the eye. Only creased a little bit, but for me it's negligible. It's definitely not drying or chalky (which I find is always the problem when I try liquid concealers). Blends easily and nicely with my fingers. I got the "very fair/light" shade, but it matched pretty well with my light-medium skin with neutral undertones. The "light" shade looked WAY too pinky.
Been about 10 hours since I put it on and it's still holding up under my eyes. It's true that it doesn't cover up full on zits, but for fading scars, or minor redness this should do the job. But if you insist on more coverage with this concealer, try putting a thin layer, then lightly powder the area, then put on a final layer of the concealer on top. The powder will help more product stick on and doesn't look too cakey (I've tried it).
So far, I really like it!

on 8/27/2015 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It's a good concealer, but not a great one. Easy to apply and the shade is good but it doesn't completely cover red spots and when I used it under eyes, it wore off really quickly and I have to re-apply it every 3 hours or so. Overall it's cheap and nice to use. I would buy this again.

on 8/26/2015 3:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer is really great for under eyes, it doesn't crease and lasts all day. I am NC15 and the shade "Ivory" was fine and blended in great. I've took a lipstick off because it is low coverage and does nothing for concealing blemishes.

on 8/25/2015 1:38:00 PM

This concealer is good for brightening the under eye area and is cheap, however doesn't really have any coverage for concealing darkness or blemishes. When I set it with a powder it also leaves my under eye area looking wrinkly with lines, which I've never had a problem with before. So it is rather ageing!

on 8/17/2015 9:06:00 AM

This concealer has a very nice consistency and has a good shade range. It says on the packaging that it "completely covers spots"- no, no it doesn't. The coverage is okay but it most definitely does not completely cover.
I use it under my eyes as it is very good for brightening.

Price: 5.49-$8.58

on 8/13/2015 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my holy grail concealer. I use this everyday for underneath my eyes and it really brightens the area and covers my dark circles. The colour match is perfect for me as well. I love that it is a slightly more dry liquid concealer (does that make sense?) as opposed to the Maybelline FitMe which is quite wet. Overall, I am obsessed with this concealer and cannot give it enough praise!

on 8/13/2015 9:03:00 AM

This product has a really nice, thin consistency, which I found great under the eyes, however it has sparkles in it! Besides that it was a great concealer, but I definitely don't want to be looking like Edward Cullen every time I step out into the sun.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this but for some reason, sometimes when I apply this it will end up balling up underneath my eyes and looking very dry and cakey. However other times I use it, it looks flawless and like second skin. A bit iffy about it.

on 7/28/2015 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Been using this for over 3 months now and have not had one single fault with this product. I love the consistency- easy to blend and definitely does 'wake me up'! Would definitely recommend. A little pricey for a drugstore concealer but it is definitely worth it!

on 7/27/2015 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

For under the eyes, this concealer is very good. It's brightening, and didn't crease on me when set with a powder. However, it doesn't 100% cover dark circles, and for someone who has what I like to call 'permanent reverse smokey eye' it does shine through a bit.

However, I do find myself coming back to this concealer, it's lightweight and doesn't budge. I tried it as a spot conceal and it doesn't work, but for under the eyes I do like it.