October 1, 2014 | 1910 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Caleeesi

Let me start this off by saying: this is not a concealer. I understand that the tube says concealer and it's sold as one, but it is not. Its really more of a highlighter. It adds an amazing dewy sheen you cheek bones and really brightens the under eye area. However, it cakes up and draws way more attention to any spots you may have. Despite this, I still rate it very highly because it's not the products fault rimmel marketed it all wrong. If you're looking for a drug store concealer with decent coverage get the maybelline fit me concealer. It works very similar to the NARS creamy concealer with a price tag 1/3 of the size.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by patience09

I don't think much of this concealer at all, I find it to be really thin and the coverage is not very good at all, the lightest shade is also not very light. If you have dark eye circles or blemished skin I wouldn't recommend this for you. Might be more suitable for younger girls with good skin and no under eye circles who just want really light coverage concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by AmeLJones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So this stuff is amazing!

I have been looking for a concealer for ages to use for brightening under my eyes and creating a slight glow (rather than to cover blemsihes) and this certainly does the job!

I use a little bit under my eyes, above my brows and some above my cheekbone. You don't need much as a little goes a long way.

I apply this over my BB cream and it instantly gives me a healthy, bright eyed glow. I would'nt advise using this for covering blemishes as I think the glow would enchance the blemish rather than cover them. The consistancy is quite light making it easy to reapply if need be throughout the day- this being said I have not needed to do this! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by kiwichuu

Pros: the doe shaped applicator makes application easy, and I can control how much product I use. When used on the under eye area, the concealer gives a medium coverage but looks very natural. I blend it with my fingers but a beauty blender / any egg shaped sponge works well too.

Cons: starts to fade after 4-5 hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by xxmizzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So first, this concealer is not thick enough to cover blemishes, imperfections or even dark circles. The packaging is okay, like any other concealers. It blends really well, but the applicator doesn't really distribute a lot of product. I think this concealer is more for highlighting, it doesn't break me out, and the variety of colours is nice, but more for yellow undertones. If you have to conceal some areas, and you want to highligh, by exemple, under your eyes, make sure to use something better to really conceal.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by leighmegb

Medium coverage, blend able.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by eilishfitz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after reading great reviews on here and on youtube and the lightest shade I found was still too dark and the glitter parts got into my crinkly parts of my eyes when I smile or laugh. It just looked too strange, my sister noticed and she's not afraid to tell me if my makeup is off at all. I'm glad that I could return it. I was really excited to try it too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by RustyGirl

At first I hated this concealer. I felt like it didn't do that much and looked gross but I have come to really love it! It has pretty good coverage for me, but I don't have many bad spots.

It definitely does what it says and 'wakes me up'. It looks great when I use it to lighten up and highlight under my eyes!

❤️

It has lasted me for ages and it blends super well! I would definitely buy again!

The negative is that the packaging was dodgy. All the writing came off the outside of the little bottle straight away : ( Also it had no staying power on my face and would come off quite quickly : (

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by makeupglirl

I personally love this concealer. I use it everyday under my eyes to brighten my face and it works so well! It is not a very high coverage so if you have very dark under eyes or lots of pimples you want to conceal with this product, i would not recommend it, but it does the job for me! I use the MAC prolong wear concealer for my blemishes and this for my eyes every day. I have repurchased already which is NOT something I do for just any product. Overall I'm very happy with this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by abbiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I would not buy this again . It had awful coverage . I had to apply it to one blemish 4 times,use foundation then another layer of concealer!!I don't like the bottle either because I can never el get the last of the product out .It was nearly $10 too and it was not worth it.