Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

3.6

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, CETYL PEG/ PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TRIBEHENIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BISPEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, LECITHIN, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAURETH-7, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-8, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BHT, SODIUM PCA, UREA, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TRIACETIN, BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

I use this every day under my eyes and to cover any blemishes. I don't feel it is the best for covering because it doesn't feel dense enough but any other concealer I have tried goes patchy under the rest of my make-up meaning that my make-up does not last all day. So this is the most subtle. The lightest shade is good as with most other concealers, even the lightest is not light enough! I like the application wand as it allows you to spread a thin layer on at a time making it easy to build up the layers. I find if I pat it with a finger it comes off onto my finger so I usually use my foundation brush very lightly to spread it. The packaging feels a little cheap and the colouring comes off but its very good considering the price of the product - definitely would recommend.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love that this is light enough for my extremely fair skin. I don't have bad skin to begin with so I don't feel the need to use a heavy concealer, I would say this is buildable but if you have fairly dark under eye circles it probably won't cover them.

The finish is dewy, great for dry skin! and it does leave a brightening effect.

I would buy it again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This js such a nice brightening concealer !!!! It matches my skin tone perfectly (soft beige). It isn't oily or drying and blends like a dream!!!! Doesn't seem to break me out either. I was expecting a little more coverage but when used with a bb cream or rimmel stay matte powder it's pretty good!

I bought this concealer because of the raving reviews on MUA. I have the shade "light" and it's currently the darkest shade I can find in my drugstores. This concealer has a nice sheen under the eyes. I like the application and consistency of the concealer; however, a lot of coworkers tell me I look tired when I wear it. Probably because it's the wrong shade. Lately, I've been mixing it with Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer in Sand and it's the perfect shade. On its own, it looks a tad cakey and highlights the dark circles. But mixing it with other concealers or even a moisturizer fixes it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased the shade light
PROS
Good for covering blemishes and some patches of eczema
Didn’t cling on to dry patches
Didn’t irritate skin
Packaging is pretty sturdy, like the doe foot applicator
Dewy finish
Good for days where you just want to put on some concealer on some blemishes and run out of the house

CONS
Light to medium coverage
Not good for under the eyes- barely covers dark circle because of its coverage, even though it claims to have an anti fatigue effect
Too much of a pinky undertone for my complexion
Says it has vitamins and peptides to helpm skin, but I don’t think it did much
Not a very good color selection

Probably wouldn’t repurchase, there are a lot of different concealers to try, but this one is definitely worth a good try

Worst drugstore concealer i have ever tried. Does not brighten or cover anything.
So many better options.

Not an amazing concealer, but quite good. Coverage however is very light, so it probably won´t do much for pimples. But I use it mostly for covering redness and dark circles. It does the job, without blowing you away.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Decent concealer. My only problem is that it looks very dry sometimes. Used this as a general concealer as like to use a more shimmering concealer under my eyes.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use the colour clasic beige as an under eye
I don't have dark circles so I can't vouch if it covers or not. But I do think it provides a brightened/highlighted appearance
I love that the formula is thin and liquid like which makes it easy to blend without looking cakey

Not terrible but not the best. I have it in very fair...it looks a tad too dark to look at it but once I blend it in I don't notice the shade at all...probably because it blends out to next to nothing. Minimal coverage on dark circles I find. Ive only ever used it under the eyes nowhere else. Don't find it too shimmery but it makes my undereye look...shiny?...and I mean that not in a good way. Also seems to emphasize eye bags...which I don't normally even have a problem with. Good idea and I love doe foot style concealers but it needs more coverage and a better shade range. Ill use this til its finished but only on days when I don't care much what I look like-haha