April 19, 2014 | 1052 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by McCustard

This concealer is my go-to for under-eyes and discoloured patches of skin, it is liquid, meaning that it's not ideal for covering up blemishes, but makes it perfect for under the eyes. I love how it's yellow toned (my skin is very yellow-y), making it brilliant for combating dark circles. And boy do I have them. This concealer covers up my raccoon eyes very well. It works well on my oily patches of skin but can be a bit cakey on dryer areas.
The only drawbacks would be that it's not brilliant for covering up spots or anything that would require lots of coverage; it CAN be a little dark for my skin (I have it in ivory), and the wand it comes with isn't incredibly sanitary - but that's more of a personal preference.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Jchadmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product purely because it does what it says on the packet bonus' for no lines during the day which I can get with some concealers' due to an oily completion they don't always sink in or sit well on my skin I've got sensitive skin too and it hasn't aggravated my problem areas at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyLucas98

This product basically does what it says, but no more. Yes, it wakes you up and makes you look alive, but I doesn't have great coverage and if you use it on acne or scarring, it won't cover that well. On the other hand it doesn't crease or look cakey and it does what it says well. I would recommend it to someone who wants a light coverage but this is definitely not for someone who wants a heavy, flawless coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by n2fraser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this concealer, I have repurchased it 3 times!
It is the only concealer I have tried which actually hides my dark circles and doesn't look cakey (and I use a lot of it!)
The price is good, its $15AUD but I can usually get it on sale for $7.
The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging, it is so hard to get any remaining product out at the end of the tube :( Once on a really hot day the concealer melted down the sides of the tube and fell to the bottom which was awesome because I could use every last bit! I have tried to do it again by letting it sit in hot water but it doesn't work :(
Overall one of the best concealers I've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by lavenderpolkadots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been on the hunt for the best undereye concealer for years. This stuff is the best I have found for me and my dark circles (I have a 1 year who wakes up multiple times a night!) If I don't put anything else on my face, I just use this. It's brightens up my undereye, makes me look alive again and DOES. NOT. CREASE. This is the only product that I've tried that doesn't crease in my fine lines and I've tried quite a few..Bobbi Brown, Maybelline Age Rewind, Dream Lumi, MAC. I use shade 245 Light for my NC30 skin tone. I also use Bobbi Brown's Peach Bisque or Bisque corrector depending on how light or tan my skin is. This is definitely a concealer I will repurchase if it continues to perform so well. It's a great value and I can get it at Wal-Mart or K-Mart in the US. If I need more coverage I can layer it over a corrector, but those crease like crazy. I don't use a powder over concealer because they make my eyes looks crepey.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by vanillaparis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer.I haven't any dark circles but I use it for brighting this area.It's not cakey at all. I use it more often for some blemishes and it's really help me.
For me this product works perfect,

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 7:22:00 AM More reviews by hazelbeth

After hearing a lot of good things about this product, I decided to give it a go. I have relatively dry skin and so I find that this concealer isn't suitable for me to use under my eyes as it isn't particularly moisturising and can end up slightly patchy. However, I find it fantastic at covering any blemishes or redness elsewhere on my skin and it has a brightening effect which stops my skin from looking dull or tired. It's packaging makes it easy to carry around and the applicator is doe footed, which I find really helpful. I use this concealer almost everyday and I will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by nicoledupe

This product does what it says it will do .. It brightens under your eyes and makes you look more awake. Keep in mind though that it does not really conceal - soooo I wouldn't really call it a "concealer". If you have dark circles under your eyes this will not cover them nor will it cover any other imperfections. If you have flawless skin and no dark circles then this product will work for you if you didn't get much sleep last night and want to look refreshed ... But if you are not in that specific demographic I say skip it and try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by yesilikepinacoladas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I give this product a perfect rating but ONLY for what I intend to use it for. In my opinion this product is way too dry for the under eye area. Try Benefit's Fake Up for this. Also, this won't cover any major skin issues, it's a light-to-medium coverage product, try MUFE Full Cover or Revlon Dark Spot TX for ds.
Onto my HG blemish concealer review! So I have fairly good skin with the odd patch of redness or minor blemish. My skin is good enough that I don't need foundation, so when I do need spot coverage, it has to actually cover but not be obvious. Sounds simple right? Wrong! I have tried literally dozens of products for this purpose, from foundations to concealers and everything in between, in the search for a perfect medium yet sheer, not-too-matte but not-too-shiny finish. When I bought this and tested it I had hoped the sparkles wouldn't show through, and with a light dusting of setting powder it just gives a natural, seamless finish, even in daylight. I am VERY impressed with this concealer for it's intended use and will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This is extremely sheer and shouldn't really be called a concealer at all. I tried to use it under my eyes to conceal my very faint dark circles and it did nothing. I applied a few layers to see if I could build it up and nope - still nothing. I tried applying it with my fingers, a brush and a sponge - all had the same effect. It basically disappeared on my face. I've had better success with the ELF HD concealer if you're looking for something cheap and brightening.