March 3, 2015 | 1286 users online

BB Cream - The Body Shop - All-In-One BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2015 4:22:00 AM More reviews by coffeestains

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a pretty good BB cream. It doesn't really have any noticeable coverage, though, it does wonders in evening out my skin tone! It gives my skin a natural and illuminating dewy finish. It might not be my favourite BB cream, but it's honestly a good one. Also, it's PERFECT for people with sensitive skin :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2015 1:37:00 PM More reviews by KiaunaRenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is basically a lotion with no spf... It provides a barely there coverage, even for a bb cream but i found it to be buildable in layers. This bb cream definately needs to be set no matter what skin type you have. One plus for this product is the color matching. The white beaded liquid transforms as you blend it into the skin and matches olive and yellow undertones amazingly but will not cover discoloration or redness very well. (Works best using you fingers to apply). It's perfect for people with already evenly toned skin going for a glowing look. If you have olive or yellow toned skin give it a try but otherwise i would pass..

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2015 2:56:00 PM More reviews by 8bitAmes

Like other reviewers have said, this product really doesn't offer much, if any, coverage. I find that if you use a bit more product or layer it, you'll get very sheer coverage that gives your skin a nice glow. I have some redness in my skin and definitely need to add concealer or a medium coverage foundation if I'm going for a more 'done' look. I do like how this feels when I apply it and I like the fragrance (kinda floral) and I do like to wear it when I just want to give my skin a bit of luminosity. Also, you really don't get much in that tiny tube for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2015 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product... sometimes I like it but mostly I hate it. I don't really understand what it's supposed to do other than tint your skin orange. There's absolutely zero coverage, so don't bother picking this up to cover any imperfections.

I can however make it work with some mineral powder over top which helps even out the orange-ness and surprisingly looks natural and lasts a long time. So, basically I use it as a primer now! Definitely would NOT repurchase though, not worth the price at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by MaxStarz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did absolutely nothing for me. I understand that its a BB Cream and there's not much coverage but it was literally a waste of money and time. Not very impressed!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Lucylou01

This product really does illuminate my face but other than this it's not the best or the worst product it's a bb cream so obviously not great coverage it's quite good for the summer but I found it really watery even when I shook the 'bottle' it sounded like water I don't really know why but for the price there's way better drugstore foundations so I don't think is buy it again

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by britthud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking to try a BB cream (this was my first) and I stumbled into The Body Shop where they were having a BOGO sale. I saw that this product had received an award, so I figured it was good stuff. It was about $20, which I wasn't thrilled about, but I don't mind splurging a little for quality. You get 25mL of product. I was happy with the coverage, but I've never used a product that left me so shiny. Whether I use a translucent setting powder or not, I end up super shiny in no time. I would either apply powder all day (which didn't help the problem much) or use blotting sheets (which took some of the makeup off). I also got problems with creasing on my eyelids and in my under-eye fine lines. I rated the packaging 4 out of 5 because it's the standard BB cream packaging (tube) but you don't get very much product. This product may be better for people with dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by yanaayanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would not buy this bb cream again! It don't have SPF protection at all! It look good at 1st attempt it looks shiny on ur skin when you wear till 4 to 5 hr it become so oily this product don't suit with oily skin thank god i have dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was hoping this was gonna be a new addition to my regular make up routine, but I was sorely disappointed. I ordered this from The Body Shop on sale for about ten dollars. Normally it is twenty dollars for 25 ml. It is a white cream with little speckles of brown color. It is extremely watery and kind of messy. I got mine in the lightest shade in 00. I have tried applying this with a foundation brush and my fingers. The coverage of this product is almost non existent and extremely spotty. The color doesn't really adapt to my skin tone because its too dark even though its the lightest shade. It also doesn't help to cover any redness. I find it difficult to apply because it is really watery and hard to blend. It doesn't give an even finish as the website claims, and I find it makes my skin more oily. I would not recommend this product or repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by tweeniem

hi, I'm actually excited because this is my first review ever! In the past I've used GOSH velvet touch primer, Origins BB Cream, and another from NARS. I bought this one literally because the shop ran out of the GOSH one and the department store also didn't stock the ones i've used in the past. This is my second time of using it.

I recommend this product on oily skin or combination skin (which I have). It glides on and I find I do not have to carry blotting paper/powder around with me like I always had to. That's the main reason I recommend it. It's also great if you do not want to wear any makeup as it just adds a one colour type effect on your face.

I don't know what else to say other than it really is worth the money and it actually does what it says unlike all the other brands that are double the price.

thanks!