Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Ceteareth 20, Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isododecane, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptonate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTa, Sodium HYdroxide, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Dizolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citral, Coumarin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Yellow 6, Orange 4, Red 33

on 2/14/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just brought Cashmere glow today smell good make my skin feel smooth and soft love the scent

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This I'm favorite BBW lotion I've ever had. It's very moisturizing and creamy. I wear it year-round because it smells warm and cozy, which always makes comfortable. I love the smell, it's addicting, and it's light enough to not make me sick, but it still has a strong scent. I hugged my aunt and she told me she had the same lotion, which doesn't surprise me because it's such a unique smell. Don't have any problems with it!

on 12/30/2014 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my top 5 BBW fragrances. My chemistry loves anything woodsy and warm and this just fits the bill so well. This is a very exotic scent on me and the cashmere is so intoxicating. Hint of sweetness that I can barely detect and then its all warm and cozy.

Top notes: Bergamot, guava, wild berries, & apricot. Middle notes: Lily-of-the-valley, mimosa, jasmine, & peony. Base notes: Sandalwood, vanilla, milk, musk, & brown sugar.

on 11/13/2014 7:13:00 PM

Beautiful scent, which smells like lollies. Can be a bit strong to start with, but gradually fades to a be a gentle, delicious scent. I would wear this all year round. Keeping it in my office draw.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have Cashmere Glow in the travel sizeó3 oz / 88 ml bottle. While this isn't one of my favorites from Bath & Body Works, I like it enough. It smells like vanilla & musk to me; the scent is long-lasting & it moisturizes my skin amazingly like other lotions from the brand. This is an amazing musky scent to wearing during the autumn & winter months or after you take a shower or bath since it's so warm. Cashmere Glow is both long-lasting & light enough to not annoy people who are close to you.

Top notes are bergamot, golden peach, pink guava, exotic berries, & gilded apricot.
Mid notes are glowing muguet petals, mimosa, fluffy peony, & fresh jasmine.
Dry notes: shimmering vanilla, dulce de leche, sandalwood, & cashmere musk.

One of a kind

on 6/28/2013 2:27:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a nice scent. I have to agree with the other reviewers on here and say that it's one of BBW's better scents that they've had in a while. I'm not too good at detecting scents, but I did smell a bit of peach and vanilla. Along with the musk included, this scent is musky, powdery, and floral, but still light so it didn't give me a headache. The lotion was lightweight and did a flawless job of moisturizing my skin. Would buy again in a heartbeat!

on 4/21/2013 4:45:00 PM

If i had to describe this in one word, it would be heavenly. I love the body butter/creme in the small round tub. The regular lotion is great, but the butter/cream is even better is even better because in addition to smelling wonderful, it has silk added to the cream to make your hands feel like you just used a scrub and moisturized. Its amazing. Also, some of the scents at BBW can be over powering... very floral... and just too much! This scent reminds me of the classic warm vanilla sugar, which appeals to many because its a softer smell and a lot more mute than some of the others. Its a must have for those who love a good body butter/body creme, but also want a mild fragrance too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of the best scents BBW has come out with recently, imo. When I tried it on at BBW last fall, I instantly fell in love. It does have a hint of musk to it, which I am not always a fan of, but mixed with the vanilla and peach notes it works. It is definitely more of a fall and winter scent for me - right now I am more into tropical/citrus scents but come October I will be wearing this a lot! It is, like everyone says, a warm and cozy scent. Perfect for sitting fireside in a cozy sweater. It seems for every 10 scents BBW comes out with, there is one winner, and for me this is a winner. Well done, BBW!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Too strong for me! I'm glad I only bought them in the minis

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products