Milani Runway Lashes Instant Volume Mascara

Not tested on animals

on 6/19/2015 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Didn't live up to the hyper on YT for me. Hardly lengthened. Messy if you make a false move while applying. Back to my L'O Voluminous Carbon Black.

on 5/26/2015 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I found this mascara to work very well for me actually. The consistency is thick enough to helps shape my lashes while it wasn't too thick and didn't clump my lashes together which is the issue I kept having with my previous product.

on 5/26/2015 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

FLAKES! I purchased this after seeing a YouTube tutorial and this mascara flakes worse than any mascara I have ever tried. It actually flakes while you are applying it. Maybe I just had an old tube but this is truly awful. Someone compared it to the Jordan Best Lash which is also made in Italy. I had similar results with the Jordana brand with the flaking so I returned it as well. I loved the brush but the mascara is really bad.

on 5/25/2015 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I purchased this mascara last week due to the good reviews on here. This is the only mascara that has ever smudged under my eyes at the gym and flakes so much even if I barely touch my eyes after about four hours. Definitely skip this mascara. It provides a very basic effect and the only thing I really like is the size of the brush. I've tried UD, Tarte, tons of drugstore, and this has been the worst for me. I get tired of mascaras after about a month and like to try new ones. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes is my favorite so far and the brush is similar to the Milani's but the formula thickens curls and lengthens. For a drugstore option I really loved Maybelline Colossol but the formula feels a bit sticky when I blink or try the Loreal Butterfly Intenza but expect it to dry out about after a month. Rimmel lash accelerator is awesome for length and the lower lash line. I'd pick all of those over this Milani mascara l, it's very disappointing. I didn't even sweat a lot at the gym that day and it was smeared all under my eyes.

on 5/24/2015 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is amazing. I've never used a drugstore brand before and it creates incredible volume The only problem is that it flakes and I find it under my eyes and eyebrows during the day. For less than $6 I'll still buy it because it does such a great job but I wish I didn't have to check it and wipe it off my face so much.

on 5/19/2015 4:07:00 AM

Brilliant quality for it price!

on 4/13/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my current HG mascara. I received it through an Ipsy offer, the color is black and I love it. I apply it after curling my lashes and it looks like I've applied a false set by how full and long my lashes get. The brush on this mascara wand definitely does the job. I usually use two layers on the top lashes. Love, love, love this mascara.

Will repurchase.

on 3/28/2015 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was almost a five star product until about 6pm when I got home and there were flakes under my eyes. at first I thought it was a kink until the second day when the exact same issue was present, so it went in the junk drawer. Prior to that it was sexy and voluminous, with great length. Unfortunately the flakes are the deal breaker.

on 12/22/2014 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I had to review this because I've purchased it twice now. I don't usually review things, but this mascara is such a great go-to for everyday. It's one of those mascaras where if you're in a hurry, you can slap it on and it builds volume FAST. It's also easy to layer it later on for more thickness/volume. The one thing I don't love is how it makes the lashes droop a little bit, but maybe that's just me and my sad, mediocre lashes. Anyhow, it gets the job done when it comes to volume and a slight curl. For less than $6, I highly recommend!

on 10/27/2014 4:31:00 PM

Update to my review below. Two of my friends bought this mascara because I raved about it, and BOTH of them had severe allergic reactions to it - redness, burning and puffy eyes. And today my eyes are actually red and burning a little. I really hate it because I loved it so much but I'm not going to walk around with red eyes. Back to the drawing board, looking for one that won't irritate!

My new favorite mascara. I have tried HE mascaras and LE ones and this is my favorite LE one hands down (actually favorite one of all). I hate those HUGE brushes they have come out with - big brushes isn't necessarily better, or not for me at least. I have a really hard time reaching my lower lashes and coating my lashes period with a big brush. This mascara has the perfect brush (it grabs my lashes) and it coats my lashes perfectly. For a little over $5 you can't beat it! I highly recommend!

Top Rated Milani Products