July 31, 2014 | 1742 users online

Lipstick - Too Faced - La Creme Lipstick - Naked Dolly

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

Got this in a Too Faced bundle from HSN, if you've never purchases make-up from HSN.com you should check their beauty section out they have some great deals. Moving on to the product, I looooove this color. Before buying I googled some swatches and was worried it would be too pale for my skin tone (NW 20), but it's great. I absolutely love the sheer wash of color it gives my lips. Also, it is really creamy and hydrating. Great to keep in my purse. Wish it was more long lasting, but what do you expect from a hydrating lip product?
Also, I love the packaging :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by shellie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Creepy name.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by tyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have Nude Beach and Naughty Nude in this line and was so impressed by their pigmentation and textures so I went to get Naked Dolly…what a disappointment! This lipstick is so sheer, streaky, and uneven. It doesn’t show on me at all, or I need to put on a lot of coats to make it visible, but then it settles in lines and highlights dry patches. Anyway it just doesn’t look good on lips. I finally returned it to Sephora and got Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Madeira instead. It is waaaaaaaaaaaaay much better – lovely color, good coverage, smooth application, and doesn’t dry out my lips. I’m so happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just recently started getting into lipsticks/glosses. I picked this up at my local Ulta trying to find my perfect nude. I am in love with this color! I am very fair, and this is the perfect nude for my skin tone. It is a good mix of pink and beige. I've tried blankety by mac, fairest nude by L'Oreal and a few others and they've all either been too dark or too orange. This is my HG and I'm so glad that I picked this up. I've found that you do definitely need to exfoliate your lips before you apply this though, as it does emphasize any dry spots or flakes on your lips. It isn't very long wearing but I wasn't expecting it to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by VMV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Usually nude lipsticks don't look good on me because I'm very pale. This has light pink tone to it so it gives a little color anyway. I like this with smoky eyes that I wear often. I'm more a gloss girl and lipsticks always make my lips dry but this does not :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Anera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought in online based on a Too Faced video "The Return Of Sexy Eye Shadow Palette" where they used this lipstick. This lipstick was first on my wish list for a very long time, but, since it is very pricey here where I live (£18.00) and I have to order it online, I had been postponing my purchase.
I was daydreaming about having this lipstick in my stash, but now that I got it, I am wondering why and how I got hooked up on this one.

It's a a pale, pinkish nude, that is slightly sheer and a bit streaky. I find to be a perfect nude for light skin tones. The truth is, I was craving to get the same coverage and color girls had on their blogs: the opacity, the pigment saturation, the even color.... But, when I applied it on my lips, I just couldn't get the same effect they had! Its really streaky and sheer - and I am a pale NC15, BB 02 girl, Bourjois 51!
I'm really sad that the color (pigmentation) didn't work on me the way I wanted it to work.

The second thing I don't like is the consistency. I know it's a "la creme", but I would have never guessed it would be so creamy and "slippery". It may be a good thing for some of you, but it doesn't last on me more than 2, 3 hours and I've used up a lot of it, though I haven't been using it that often.

The consistency puts me off because I'll use up this lipstick very fast, which is why I won't be ordering more of them. Good thing: I'll invest less £ and get an Illamasqua or an Inglot lipstick (sadly, no MAC/Sephora where I live) that will last on me more than (not 3 but) 5 hours.

COLOR: pale, pinkish nude, MLBB for pale skintones
APPLICATION: streaky, uneven but evens out with a few coats
LONGEVITY: 2, 3 hrs before it needs to reapply
FEEL: non drying, has a slip, shinny, hydrating like but does not hydrate
SMELL: pleasant smell furty-mentholy
PACKAGING: luxurious, slightly heavy, metal

Good: color & shade, nourish-like feeling, non drying, luxurious package
Bad: due to consistency it doesn't last long on lips, frequent reapplication, fast used, streaky, sheer = expensive

Would recommend to those who don't mind re-applying lipstick, but I wouldn't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love Too Faced. This lipstick is more of a lipcream. It's very soft and creamy and pigmented. I got this color because I was looking for a nice nude color in this line and am NW20. I have very dark hair and have trouble finding nudes that don't make me look washed out or dead.
I almost purchased Marshmallow but found it was more yellow based so went with this, which is pink based. Gorgeous. It's a true pinky beige. I find this formula doesn't last extremely long but the color and moisture is amazing. Use a good lip primer or lipliner with it and it will last the normal amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by EmilyRaymond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is SO expensive in my opinion, but I absolutely love it. It's a super light nude so if you're not very pale, I wouldn't recommend this to you. It's got a pink tinge to it and just enough opacity that your lips look nude without looking corpse-like. It's not very long wearing and I feel the need to apply every 2-3 hours, but honestly, I don't mind at all. It has a very light scent of lemon shortbread to it but it goes away very quickly (I'm extremely sensitive to scents). It is quite moisturizing; however, I find that it can magnify imperfections because of it's colour. I always exfoliate with a damp cloth then put balm on before this lipstick. It gives you that sophisticated, sexy look with a dark smokey eye, but it will also work for more natural looks. I love that the colour is glossy and buildable. It is not frosty or shimmery, it is simply a nude lipstick with a lot of shine. Great job by too faced! I will be purchasing more from this line

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great lipstick ..... goes on creamy and lasts long ..... ...... the color is a cool-toned nude with pink that is a great choice for us cool-toned gals ..... I absolutely love nude lips (huge fan of Tom Ford's Blush Nude) and Naked Dolly is a great addition to my collection ..... a lot of nude shades can look fake, however, Naked Dolly has the right touch of pink to make it look natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by lovemakeup101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Recently received this in a swap and I love it! For reference I'm normally an NC30 and this is about the perfect nude for me. It's a mixture of nude with pink/peach in it so it doesn't really wash me out like say Creme de nude, it's also glossy, so no need to top it off with a gloss. I can say that it is similar to MAC Hue which I also do own, but Naked Dolly is much better in my opinion. The consistency and color pay off is much better than Hue. Hue is a glaze so it not as opaque as the Naked Dolly formula. Great everday nude lipstick, would definitely buy it when I run out.