October 25, 2014 | 1909 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Small Stipple Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by chukulata

I love this brush!!! I use it for cream blush and hightlighter. Gives a very nice natural finish. Its really soft and doesn't poke your face like some brushes do. Honestly you can't beat the price. Go grab one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Personally, I prefer facial products that are smaller than average because it gives me more control on where and how much I apply a product. This stipple brush gives a light, airbrushed coverage and it's great if your heavy handed like myself and get a little carried away with blush. Of course you can pack more on the product as you go. The small stipple brush is amazing for cream bronzers or blush The brush is phenomenal for the price and I have absolutely fallen in love with the majority of the ELF studio line. This can also be used for powder blush, foundation and for a light application, natural appearance of a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by PureSpirit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush lets you use the perfect amount of cream blush just enough so that it doesn't look forced and it doesn't look streaky. The fibers hold up well even with regular washing. Very soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a big fan of the elf studio brush line.

I have very fair skin so I use this to apply blush -- both cream and powder. It assists in giving me a "light hand" and really blends well to a very natural finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I abosolutely love this brush, I use it to blend foundation on my entire face since my face is rather small, and I use it to blend concealer under my eyes too or with liquid highlighter. I have tried using it with powder blush too and it does work well enough but I generally use it with my liquid products. I hear its a dupe for mac's 188 brush, but its way cheaper than that and works very well. Only thing i dislike which is an issue with all elf brushes is the handle, which becomes loose and falls off so i tape it on to the brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I originally bought this hoping I could use it for under the eye either for concealer or setting powder.
It did not work.
What it did work for was my cream blushes.
I either dab it in the product then lightly stipple onto where I want it or I use it with powder blush in the same fashion.
Works wonderfully with a stick blush or stick lipstick as blush as well. I just swipe the product in the area I want it and then stipple it in with the brush in a soft downward motion.
If needed I use the brush to softly blend the blush back.
I love the look it gives.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by amandaanouluc

I love this stippling brush, its cheap and effective. But I was washing this brush for the 2nd time, and all of the bristles came off all together. Considering that this product was only $3 it didn't really bug me. All of the ELF brushes I own are really soft and effective, but they don't last long and this is no exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this brush for $3 at my target because I have been dying to get my hands on these. They are perfect for blending out highlight, foundation, concealer, or bronzer! I just freaking love using this for contouring with bronzer just on my cheekbones and temples. It is the softest brush and for $3 it's like seriously good quality. I'm probably going back to repurchase another one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had the larger stippling brush I purchased through the elf website which I loved so I was super excited when I found out target had these at their stores. This was my go to liquid foundation brush but lately I have been reaching for my Sonia kashuk flat top brush more often. In my opinion it is better than the MAC 130 because application is a breeze. I have had it for well over a year and it is still holding up like new. It was so inexpensive, only $3. It can be used for blush or highlight as well but I prefer it for my liquid foundation. Overall, great product if you are looking for a good $3 foundation brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this brush! I use it for highlighter and occasionally for blush or contour if I don't have other ones on hand. It's perfect for highlight though, because you can be precise but blend it out at the same time.