December 22, 2014 | 869 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Small Stipple Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is multi - functional. I use it for powder or cream blush, foundation, blending, and highlighter application.I like the fact this brush is multipurpose. I would repurchase if damaged or lost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by valmont32677

I need to pick up a few more of these, they are so gr8! Let me first start by saying the one I own is my 2nd fave brush ever (my fave is my morphe brush from BoxyCharm I got aug), but this gets the most mileage out of all my brushes for foundation, concealer, blush, contour, high light et al the possibilities are endless what u can do w this brush. Like some of my other elf brushes mine broke in half (cheap glue I guess!!), so I had got some pretty duct tapes from dollar tree & simply duct taped it back together & it works just as good as ever! It didn't fall back apart again nor does the duct tape affect the feel or balance of said brush, elf brushes have a tendency to break in half on me. This brush is small, yes, but it's not big & unwieldy, u get a lot of control that a way with it & precision. It was USD$3 which is thrice as much as the elf brushes w white handles but their studio brushes are much, much nicer! Best brushes for their price. I am definitely going to go buy more of the studio brushes even though I have a ton of brushes (2 BH Cosmetics sets & a Sonia Kashuk set for starters amongst a few of the white handle elf brushes, a few random brushes here & there I bought over the years & lost the rest of the sets due to moving a couple of times & sticky fingered female "friends" who rather innocently wanted to "look" at my makeup, but brushes make me happii so I think I will buy a few more elf studio brushes. Best DS brushes & can't beat price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I was using a different foundation brush which I left an excellent review for buy I'm going to have to change it since I began using this one. This blends beautifully and doesn't make my sensitive flaky skin irritated.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by SammiShortCake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this brush. I use this daily for my powders. I haven't tried it with creams or liquids, however. As a powder brush though, it's amazing- especially for the price! The bristles are easy to clean, and they keep their softness. As a powder brush, I would recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by letsburnbridges

PROS: The brush is a very nice size - not too big or too small - which makes it super accessible and easy to use. The affordable price is close to unbeatable for a decent stippling brush such as this.

CONS: The bristles on the brush weren't the softest, and I often felt like they were tugging against my skin when I was buffing in my foundation or concealer. Especially for my under-eye concealer, I felt that it was dragging that delicate area too much.

FINAL THOUGHT: I didn't like how the bristles on the brush seemed to drag my skin, especially in sensitive areas such as underneath my eyes, so I stopped using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I happen to really love ELF brushes, I own many of the dollar ones. I now own two of these $3 small stipple ones. I can apply foundation with my fingers and then smooth it out with this brush, or I can stipple it on and apply with only the brush. FYI, I do not use heavy foundations, mine are light, so for "light" foundation coverage, these are great. I get a much smoother application and more natural look.

The small size is easy to control and fits all areas of the face.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by christinandjays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my very first stipple brush. I seen reviews about it so I wanted to use it for my liquid foundation so far it shedded a little & left little streaks here an there, I don't know if it's supposed to do that shed? as for streaks maybe its me, I used in circular motion.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so excited about this brush. I bought it to apply my liquid foundation. I wanted to love it, but I hate it. It made my face look cakey and streaky! This brush didn't blend my foundation at all, I ended up having to go back over it with a sponge to make my face look normal and blended. The flat foundation brush is WAY better than this brush. Would not recommend, unless you like to look like you have no idea how to apply makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by chukulata

I love this brush!!! I use it for cream blush and hightlighter. Gives a very nice natural finish. Its really soft and doesn't poke your face like some brushes do. Honestly you can't beat the price. Go grab one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Personally, I prefer facial products that are smaller than average because it gives me more control on where and how much I apply a product. This stipple brush gives a light, airbrushed coverage and it's great if your heavy handed like myself and get a little carried away with blush. Of course you can pack more on the product as you go. The small stipple brush is amazing for cream bronzers or blush The brush is phenomenal for the price and I have absolutely fallen in love with the majority of the ELF studio line. This can also be used for powder blush, foundation and for a light application, natural appearance of a highlighter.