April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Small Stipple

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by celina5847

I use this to apply powder highlighter and it works really great. I will be trying this with my foundation soon & because they are so inexpensive I'm sure that I'll be purchasing more of these. To keep from getting confused I simply paint a band around the handle with nail polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by babysharks

ELF is my go-to for all my brushes! I decided to grab this stipple brush because I had had good luck with their blush and powder brushes. Another great ELF find! The brush is soft, yet sturdy and blends powder and liquid flawlessly.

Just a tip...although most ELF brushes are great, the ones with the black handles hold up much better than those with white handles. They're also $3 instead of $1-$2. Either way, so, so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this brush. So sturdy and soft bristles! Love that it's only 3 dollars too! I plan on buying several of these for various uses.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Vanderkoush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush! It works well for a number of liquid formula such as liquid foundation, cream foundation, cream blush and so much more. For $3 bucks you cant beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

No kidding this is my new favorite blush brush. I bought it because I heard it was a good one and I am here to tell you go buy it for $3 because any blush you apply with it will look so much better. I don;t know why but even the color blushes that you never use anymore look better to me! I am in shock and disgusted that I have 3 expensive blush brushes and this beat them for so cheapo. My GOD it is great. Not tried it for foundation. I am kicking myself for not trying this sooner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by nomadjan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Although I have a larger MAC stipple brush, I like this one much better for foundation. It's dirt cheap and I have never experienced any shedding. HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Woo hoo! This small brush is excellent. And for $3 only? I am totally speechless, I need to go stock up. I have the small 188 MAC brush which cost me abt $35 and the ELF small stippling brush does a waaaay better job, hands down. This is a great brush for blush, highlighting, and contouring. I also applied my foundation and BB cream with it and it did a great job (I usually use the coastal scents large stippling brush for that but this one actually works better, go figure).

I am highly impressed by the quality - works great and no shedding! This may end up my HG because its so much bang for the buck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I have the MAC stipple brushes, both the small and larger one (#130 & #187) and the ELF stipple brushes are better quality. The MAC sheds and the white hairs are a bit too long, and the ELF gives a more airbrushed, natural finish to foundations/BB creams or powders.

I use this to apply mostly liquid foundations and BB creams, cream blushes, and also to pat some powder under the eyes, or to blend out concealer. I have had mine for several months and it never sheds - not during washing (and I wash mine every 3-5 days in brush shampoo & warm water) or application. The white hairs are shorter, closer to the length of the denser black hairs and it makes for a better, smoother finish in my opinion. I love that the hair is synthetic so it doesn't soak up all the product. The price is great too, very affordable.

I stocked up and bought 4-5 of these, and have 2 on the go currently for different products and the rest are still in the packaging untouched - but honestly, because they are such good quality I doubt I will have to replace them anytime soon.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 More reviews by Marianaburgos

Amazing must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness! For only $3 this brush performs like a high end expensive brush! I love that it's so small because it is able to apply foundation evenly and it provides an "air brush" effect. It's so lovely. I cannot find myself ever giving this brush up to apply my foundation any other way. It should be worth alot more and if it was I would gladly pay because its that good. It stays together well after countless washes and make up application it's wonderful! It hasn't come apart or anything.