January 25, 2015 | 2158 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Small Stipple Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 2:45:00 PM More reviews by BrendaLM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this brush to apply cream blush or highlight. It does great for both. It did shed when I first washed it, but other than that no more shedding. Great quality, awesome price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 2:25:00 PM More reviews by queennattyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it is ok i feel like it is very over hyped and not all that good i still like it does have some shedding unlike all my other elf brushes i hardly ever use this but it is good for a more full coverage look

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2015 5:19:00 PM More reviews by aenflex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is not for me. When stippling the bristles actually hurt my face, especially my under eye area. Very stiff and very sharp. And my skin is pretty rugged; I imagine anyone with irritated, sensitive skin would not appreciate the needle-like feeling.
Also, it was no good at applying my foundation. Clumpy and uneven.
I'll try it sideways and update later. No high hopes though.
I want to like e.l.f. I really do. I have and love products from other low end lines like NYC and NYX, in fact all of my brow products are from one or the other of those two lines. But I'm done with e.l.f.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2015 3:31:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

I really am a makeup brush junkie and love trying out makeup brushes and I have no problem shelving out the big bucks for a brush. So this one is on the other side of the price spectrum. I picked this up at Walmart for $3 USD along with the "c" eyeshadow brush (which I have not used yet) so it is super affordable. I have not washed it yet, but used it to apply liquid foundation and found it was soft, did not shed, and left an airbrushed finish. I bought it specifically to use to blend out my under eye concealer, so I will try it for that next. I will update if I experience shedding, otherwise I recommend and definitely plan on repurchasing more of the same brush and trying other brushes from E.L.F. So far I can say awesome brush and it is a real score because of the super affordable price point.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2015 2:00:00 PM More reviews by silkpuppet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wonder if I got a wonky brush. Mine is a little bit too harsh and doesn't feel soft across my face. It actually hurts a little if I go under the eye area. Other than that, I haven't experienced shedding and the handle is nice and sturdy. I really like the ELF Studio brushes and would still recommend this because it's just a great value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic

Just like my beloved mac 130 but a tiny fraction of the cost

amazing for highly pigmented cream/gel products

Gave one to a friend and she loves it for mac face and body foundation

I haven't even been using my mac 130 lately - I tossed this one in my bag and seem to be content with it!

Next time there's an elf sale get a few. you won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is multi - functional. I use it for powder or cream blush, foundation, blending, and highlighter application.I like the fact this brush is multipurpose. I would repurchase if damaged or lost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by valmont32677

I need to pick up a few more of these, they are so gr8! Let me first start by saying the one I own is my 2nd fave brush ever (my fave is my morphe brush from BoxyCharm I got aug), but this gets the most mileage out of all my brushes for foundation, concealer, blush, contour, high light et al the possibilities are endless what u can do w this brush. Like some of my other elf brushes mine broke in half (cheap glue I guess!!), so I had got some pretty duct tapes from dollar tree & simply duct taped it back together & it works just as good as ever! It didn't fall back apart again nor does the duct tape affect the feel or balance of said brush, elf brushes have a tendency to break in half on me. This brush is small, yes, but it's not big & unwieldy, u get a lot of control that a way with it & precision. It was USD$3 which is thrice as much as the elf brushes w white handles but their studio brushes are much, much nicer! Best brushes for their price. I am definitely going to go buy more of the studio brushes even though I have a ton of brushes (2 BH Cosmetics sets & a Sonia Kashuk set for starters amongst a few of the white handle elf brushes, a few random brushes here & there I bought over the years & lost the rest of the sets due to moving a couple of times & sticky fingered female "friends" who rather innocently wanted to "look" at my makeup, but brushes make me happii so I think I will buy a few more elf studio brushes. Best DS brushes & can't beat price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I was using a different foundation brush which I left an excellent review for buy I'm going to have to change it since I began using this one. This blends beautifully and doesn't make my sensitive flaky skin irritated.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by SammiShortCake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this brush. I use this daily for my powders. I haven't tried it with creams or liquids, however. As a powder brush though, it's amazing- especially for the price! The bristles are easy to clean, and they keep their softness. As a powder brush, I would recommend it.