July 31, 2014 | 1634 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Lancome - Le Curler

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by lclc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LIke the reviewer below, this also fits one eye but not the other! Strange, I know. It does take two or three closures to get a curl, but the curl is great and natural looking. It really opens up my eyes. The curler doesn't open as wide as the one I used to use (which, oddly enough, came with a Lancome GWP a few years ago.) I wouldn't say this new one is HG. The pad is very spongy, which I think makes it more difficult to use because you have to press harder when you close it. Also, I am not sure why, but I can't get as close to the base of my lashes with this curler. All that being said, I plan to keep it and keep using it because I like the curl it gives me. But, when it is time to buy a new one, I think I will try another brand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I needed a replacement for my 8 year old Shu Uemura curler stat (RIP). I was told by a Sephora sales associate that Lancome bought out Shu Uemura and had the rights to the original curler's design. I will say right now that this & the Shu curler are NOT shaped exactly the same. I feel that Le Curler is rounder. Oddly enough, it fit my right eye but pinched my left. This is just a warning to be sure to keep your receipt!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by scmoonster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using my Shu Uemura curler for years, but heard all this hype about this new curler from Lancome. This product immediately went back to Sephora. For the price, it acts like a cheap drugstore brand. Unlike my Shu, it did not curl my lashes on the first swipe. I also had to watch out for pinching and I could tell if not careful you'd get that ugly 90 degree straight stick-up. I tried pumping my lashes a few more times but stopped because holding a curler for longer periods/harder or having to repeat the curling just to get the curl you want = lash fallout! Trust me, make the investment and get a Shu curler (see my review). It curls so much better than this and in a much easier, shorter amount of time.