Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-10, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride,, Phenoxyethanol, Caprytyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylgycerin, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Isotridecyl Isononanoate. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 4/16/2015 6:00:00 PM

Holy grail foundation for sure! I have very dry skin especially in the t zone. This foundation is truly radiant and luminous and dewy and does not cling to dry patches. The staying power is mediocre but that really doesn't bother because how good the finish is. I really recommend it for dry skin people who enjoy a dewy fresh finish

on 4/16/2015 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product, I have had it for a long time and it took me 8 months to empty this product. Because I have a eczema prone skin, I do not always wear foundation, but omg, when I do, my skin glows soooo wonderfully! A Dewy, Satin finish I think. This is my holy grail foundation, not only because it doesn't irritate my skin, but also because this colour (B70) is a perfect match for my skin colour! I love this foundation so much, I do not care to try other foundations, and I would definitely repurchase this foundation.

I also wear the Touche Eclat Pen in 6,5 (also a great product in my opinion of YSL) and it goes very well together with the B70 Foundation!

on 4/15/2015 4:54:00 PM

I recently bought this foundation on a whim. I am glad I did.
I have relatively normal skin, sometimes its a bit dry and i often have a few spots or blemishes.

It has great coverage (light-medium), and really illuminates my face!! I do find that it can make me look a little oily as the day goes on, but i think its worth that and just touch it up with a little powder. I wore it for the first time today in the sun and it stayed on completely which was amazing! This foundation does require quite a bit of blending so I would recommend a buffer brush to apply instead of a foundation one.

If you can afford it, definitely give this foundation a go. Although if you're a bit strapped for cash, there are alternatives out there.

on 4/12/2015 11:05:00 AM

Love the dewy look of this foundation for me but is not high enough coverage, prefer the perfect touch foundation for better coverage and staying power. Nice packaging with the pump and can easily see how much is left in the bottle.

on 3/31/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this foundation so so much, best dewey looking foundation I have owned, I have bought this three times in total now, pricey but well worth it, not cakey, smell is nice, and if you want to apply a small amount you can use it daily or if you want to put on more than one layer you can use it at nights and it won't go cakey. Ive used foundations where I go back to apply more if it hasn't stayed on and it leaves you looking patchy but this honestly is brilliant, and you can feel how luxurious it is on your skin, doesn't feel like you're even wearing foundation.

on 3/28/2015 11:33:00 AM

I'm giving this fdn 5 lippies, even though it's not perfect. But it's the most perfect one for me. I have almost given up on fdn, even experimented not using any, 'cause I just wasn't sure it was worth the trouble. Everything would cake on me, or settle into pores or bring out some otherwise invisible imperfection, no matter what primer I used (or none), what application I used. When I switched from brushes to a beauty blender type of sponge (can't get beauty blender where I live) things improved, but I was still not satisfied. And I bought some pricier fdn, 'cause that's something I don't mind splurging on. My latest disappointment was NARS Sheer Glow. It emphesized dry areas and made my T-zone extremely oily. Enter Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation. I first tried it out at an airport and was really impressed. But going through the hell of long haul flights, I didn't really give it another thought. Then I tried it again a couple of times and continued to be impressed at how it made my skin look. And I'm not even talking about the glow I get from this fdn, but how it doesn't give me any crap fr my skin . Yes, it does make my T-zone shiny and I need to blot a couple of more times during the day than with other fdn, but I'm more than willing to forgive this fdn for its other benefits. No dry skin, no cakiness, no settling into pores, no bringing out my invisible sebaceous filaments, AND... it lasts! Even with the blotting. It does fade somewhat on my T-zone, but not as much as I expected. I am soooo happy with this fdn. My search is over. And it even has enough shades to choose from! I think initially I was drawn to the yellow undertones of the BD shades, as everything else was making my face look peachy because of the underlying redness. And the glow you get from this fdn is just an amazing bonus! I use it with my fingers and that's another thing I like about it. No fuss. I must add, at the advice of someone here I'm using this fdn without applying moisturizer underneath, which is almost unheard of for me.

on 3/26/2015 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I tried a sample in shade BR50. The texture is soft and light, with a small sparkle in it. Application is very easy and fast, using my fingers. The coverage is light to medium and leaves some transparancy. After a few hours my skin is still radiant and the product doesn't mellt of my slighty oily/combination skin. After 6 hours the coverage is still there. All I need is a slight stroke of powder if I want to be a bit more matt, but it isn't a must. My skin is dewy and radiant, all day long. Lovely product!

on 3/23/2015 2:32:00 PM

This is one of my favorite radiant, moisturizing foundations for dry, mature skin. It's a little shiny on me, but I love looking dewy. I would purchase this for my kit, but there's not a pale enough color for me.

on 3/19/2015 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my first foray into sheer foundation. I'm 48 and find that matte foundations just seem to sit on top of my skin and make it look flat and sometimes a bit cakey. And older!!!
I take a small amount of this and mix it with a pea size amount of Laura Mercier Illuminating tinted moisturizer and it gives me a lovely glowy finish. if I want more coverage for a night out etc I use it on its own, I can build this up without it caking. It doesn't oxidise on me at all.
I am NW15 in MAC, fair cool skin with a very strong pink undertone and I use shade BR10, it looks very light in the bottle but is the perfect shade on my skin.
The packaging, whilst gorgeous to look at, is heavy glass and not practical to tote about. I also think its expensive but it IS Yves St Laurent after all! I will repurchase.

on 3/11/2015 3:15:00 PM

Such a nice foundation. I have sensitive and combination skin and found that this foundation works wonders for me. I previously wore chanel perfection luminere foundation but had to stop as it was too oily for my face and would fall off me face. So decided to try this foundation after hearing great reviews. I use it along with the ysl primer and find that the coverage is so nice and also buildable for night time wear. Packaging is gorgeous and smells lovely. Overall i'd really recommend this product and will definitely be purchasing it again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Foundations, Powders, and Tinted Moisturizers: MAC, YSL, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, ETC by Crystal DivaLevy

Foundation Review: Laura Mercier, Dior, YSL by Cathies Ensemble