February 28, 2015 | 1221 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2015 8:29:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This liner is a very intense black however, I find that it doesn't hold up as well as other gel liners I have tried in the past. By mid day, my liner will smudge and I typically don't have this issue. Overall, I found this to be an okay eyeliner. It has finally dried up but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2015 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Attitudeangela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to swear by liquid eyeliner and refused to use other liners (kohl, gel) but around 2.5 years ago I decided to give this a try and I've never turned back since. The price is great, and a little goes a long way for this liner. I wear eyeliner everyday and the jar lasts for such a long time. The brush is really good too, I never feel like I need to use something else. I believe I get better precision than with liquid eyeliner (which is easy to get really messy) and that it looks better than kohl, which always smudges and looks too sheer. This is the only eyeliner that doesn't smudge for me too other than Asian eyeliners I get form overseas. I like this so much that I have backups for when I run out because I can't go anywhere without this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2015 6:57:00 PM More reviews by autumnmaplemoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really want to love it. This gel liner was my first one and I like most part of it. The packaging is elegant. The brush is amazing, the color is a very true black. The texture is so soft and it was a dream to apply...
Down side? Smudges on my outer corners in like 2 hours and makes my eyes really really itchy. Seriously now I don't blame it on that really (pretty much all the liners I tried smudges on my outer corners like crazy, even including those high end ones)...but I just wish it is long lasting.
Sadly I won't repurchase it...I still can use it (I can use this on my lid and then use a liquid one for the outer corner) but it is a bit too much effort...
Bottom line: I am keeping it but I don't love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2015 9:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahhxface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this, I am super new to the liquid and gel eyeliner and wanted to give it a try. I bought this because of the reviews and I can see why. I am starting my mornings with a nice cat eye look and it lasts all day. It's great. I will touch it up if I really need to and even use the cheap $3 ELF liquid eyeliner for a little touch up too but this is a really great product on it's own without having to cost me $$$.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 7:20:00 PM More reviews by February_Starr

When it comes to eyeliner, especially gel, I don't like to spend a lot of money because it's not a product I use everyday and therefore I feel like it's wasted because I don't like to keep liquid/gel eye products for more than a year. Kinda like mascara which I toss after 3-4 months regardless of how much I've used it. I've had MAC fluidliners but was never able to finish up an entire pot in less than a year. So when I saw the L'Oreal liner I thought, why not. So far this is my favorite black gel liner and is similar to the MAC fluidliner in backtrack, but only costs around $10 AND it comes with a brush that I use to apply it. I really like the brush! The formula is very smooth and easy to apply to the lash line. I only use a small amount so I can see this pot lasting quite a long time and I don't think I'll be able to use it up in a year. It does take a couple minutes to fully set, however once it's set it lasts all day leaving a nice matte finish. I actually like that it doesn't dry immediately because sometimes, after I apply it, I'll take a pointed eyeliner brush and smudge the line into the outer v and crease to create a smokey eye. I also have this in the shade Espresso which don't glides as smoothly as Blackest Black but still works great. I highly recommend these and will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by AdriannaJ1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product! Very black, long lasting, and makes a good crisp and matte eyeliner! LOVE IT! The only reason I gave it 4 is because it takes it a while to dry completely (3 minutes at the least).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Yasmin159

For a drugstore gel liner this is amazing. The pigmentation could be better but it does last - with minimal bleeding. Consistency is ok to work with, get get a little dry but can be fixed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by stylesnburberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I switched to gel eyeliners several months ago. I found this is better than Catiyln (not sure how you spell it) and better than the Lorac creme eyeliners that I have used which may I add are a quite but more money. It comes with an excellent brush which I unfortunately lost. But I go on with it twice over my eyes and I can achieve that cat winged looked, well almost. This eyeliner does does not last all day for me, but stays on for a good 5 hours before it starts fading or smudging. All in all for the $11 I paid I am very happy with the results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great gel liner, let me say I have used Maybelline and did NOT like it nor did I like Wet n Wilds but I do enjoy e.l.fs 3.00 cream liner. but this one is so black and so creamy glides on almost without me fully pressing my angled brush against my lids. a nice deep black this lasts all day no smudging and no creasing or transfering. I love this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure I understand the great reviews for this product. I find that it falls out under my eye within a couple of hours causing the look of under eye darkness or a black eye. It's odd in the sense the line will remain and look intact through many hours and even until the next day, though the color will just darken (as in undereye fallout) as the day goes on, necessitating constant clean up. It's not my mascara either as I've tried it without mascara and the effect is the same. Mine is made in Korea. I don't know if it's always been made there, but my color in espresso is as well and does the same thing. I have a better effect and no fallout with a slant brush and dry black or brown eye shadow. Even maybelline's 24 hour cream tattoo shadow in black (leather) or brown suede (leather) work better and stay put until you remove them, though you must fuss with them a bit more upon application to get proper payoff for eyelining. I don't mind as it never smudges or moves, which to me is the most important feature of an eyeliner. If it does smudge/move, it's never worth it, no matter how great it's other qualities/feature/attributes are.