September 17, 2014 | 1252 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Clinical Protection Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by jordancrook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't get the bad reviews with this. I've had dark armpits since I hit puberty, I've been using this for only about 2 weeks and I can already see a difference. I can't wait to see what it does in the next few months. As for clinical strength, I'd say it works. I don't have a major sweating problem but I notice I stay fresher longer with this. I also don't mind the smell like many others do. It smells clean to me, which isn't a bad thing.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by xoamarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awful , it doesnt even work the Dove Clear Tone works better with odor than this stuff .

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by McMillanB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells awful and doesn't work

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Warning warning=horrible, strong, overpowering perfume smell. ICK. Even though I couldn't stand the overwhelming perfume smell, I used this product for one day and sweated right through it (it was only 82 degrees that day!). This product cost $7.88 and has 20% aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex, and is a soft feeling, non-cakey product that pushes up through holes (similar to Secret). Due to the horrid smell and the product not working efficiently, I will return and not look back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Thumbs up! I've used an entire tube of Dove Clinical Protection Clear Tone and saw a pretty dramatic difference. I had some darkness underarm from use of another brand last summer. The Clear tone brought my natural skintone back to my underarms. Also, as a deoderant/anti-perspirant, I could not be happier. This was actually my first time using a Clinical Protection strength deoderant. While regular Dove works wonderfully for me during the fall and winter months, the Clinical Protection strength works way better for me in this hot, southern heat. It keeps me dry and B.O.-free. Plus, although it's 20% active ingredient, this product (like regular Dove) is still gentle on my skin! No burning, tenderness, etc. Only criticism is the scent of this Cleartone product which is odd, kinda smells like the old Dove Pro-Age scent (blaag...). Honestly can't stand the scent of the Cleartone, but if I ever need it again, I won't hesitate to use it again - regardless of scent.