E.L.F. Studio Mascara Primer

3.9

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Ozokerite, PVP, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl PVP, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Hydrolized Soy Protein

on 1/12/2015 4:07:00 AM

This primer is worth the money and more.

This is an everyday staple for me. If you have a trouble taming your lashes with tools and brushes, you absolutely need this primer.

What it does: Keep mascara in place and prevents smudging. Curls your lashes perfectly, adds volume and length. Goes on clear with no clumps and separates lashes. It's a steal at $3 US.

What it doesn't do: Keeps the mascara on your lashes for the entire day. Lightweight. Allow you to wear it alone.

on 10/19/2014 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is decent eyelash primer. It makes my lashes thicker, which is much needed. Unfortunately it doesn't help with length or it would be a holy-grail product. It doesn't seem to adversely impact how long my mascara lasts. And the price is reasonable. I'll continue to purchase.

on 10/18/2014 3:58:00 PM

This lash primer is MEH. It has a thin, watery consistency which does not apply nicely at all. Adds no volume or drama, doesn't build up my lashes. Two lippies instead of just one because it does keep mascara in place and prevents it from smudging. But it's just such a wimpy product, and I hate the way my lashes look when I use this.
My favorite lash primer is Lancome's Cils Booster XL, but it's pricey and I'm always on the lookout for a cheaper alternative. The best inexpensive one that I've found is Hard Candy's 1,000 Lashes- I'd recommend it a million times over this E.L.F. primer.
Was extremely disappointed by this, wouldn't buy again.

on 9/1/2014 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Easy to apply and BAM it makes my lashes crazy. I only use it when wearing a lighter formula mascara over top or when I really want to add WOW factor I use it under a super volumizing mascara. Couldn't be a better price. I already ordered a backup so I won't run out. Highly recommended.

This primer is AMAZING. My lashes are super straight and I can't curl them because lash curlers break off my lashes. When I put mascara over this primer I was shocked to see my lashes curled! I knew it wasn't my mascara because I have used the same one for two years. Not only does it curl but it adds tons of volume and length as well! And it's only 3 bucks! Highly recommend!

on 6/6/2014 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This primer is CRAZY! My lashes are already long, but when I put this on they're ridiculous! I use a curler, this primer, and Loreal's million lashes for the best lashes EVER.

on 5/27/2014 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted this to work so bad but it just gave my spider lashes and that's not super desirable.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing mascara primer!! It is even better then my old Lancome one, which was super expensive. It comes off as a clear mascara, even though the formula is white, & it volumizes & seperates the lashes. On bum days, it works well on it's own for a natural but volumized look

on 2/23/2014 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got this from a store closing sale for a dollar because of the reviews and I have to say, I don't think I would have gotten it for $3. Yea they are cheap but I still want a product to work. This does work ok, but I don't think I'd get it again since there are other primers out there. Plus the container is sooo small, I'm sure there's not a lot in there. I don't mind the handle too much, but again, it's not a great design idea. Idk I just didn't see too much of a difference in my mascara while using this. Maybe I just have a good mascara on it's own, idk.

Popular Mascaras