September 20, 2014 | 929 users online

Shampoo - Clear Scalp & Hair - Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by LJClearNoMore

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My dermatologist suggested I use this shampoo. I used it for several months and now when I wash my hair with Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy, Total Care, my hair is coming out in handfuls. My scalp also burns. Beware of this shampoo!!! Mine is going in the garbage.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

So, I first tried Clear shampoo long before I heard it was being sold in the U.S. My mother had brought Clear back from Taiwan. It was magical. It had menthol in it that made my hair washing experience so incredibly pleasant (spent more time inhaling the minty freshness than paying attention to rubbing my scalp).

But when I decided to buy the shampoo here, I was very disappointed. The scent is very fruity, which actually I find quite nice. But the big downfall is the fact that my hair gets oily within half a day. I have normal hair (not dry, not oily), but this seems to make my hair so oily and causes me to wash my hair everyday. I am an every-other-day hair washer, since I don't want to dry my hair out, and this isn't helping. I thought maybe my hair had to get used to this shampoo, but after 2 months of using it, I finally give up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo... I buy the intense hydration variety.

It just smells soooo good... and the scent lasts all day. This is how shampoo should smell IMO. It lathers nicely and rinses clean. I plan on keeping it as my main shampoo for a long time. I tend to get bored of shampoos easily, but I don't want this to ever leave my rotation!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I loved the scents of these shampoos and was so happy it was not yet another fruity scent. However, they all made my hair incredibly stringy, tangled, hair breaking mess. I have also heard that it has had many complaints against the company due to people losing their hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

Did anyone else experience hair loss? Be very weary of this brand. I loved it at first but my hair thinned and I lost a lot I was even asked if I cut my hair. I haven't...in like, 3 years. I'm so 24 from what I know, hair loss isn't something I should be experiencing right now

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by alxprc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved this while living in a place in the US with no hard water. Moved to the UK and AK where all there is, is hard water and it wrecks my hair. Clear doesn't help it at all.
The Conditioner bottle is BAD. It's so hard to squeeze it. Rethink this bottle!
Would definitely keep buying if I didn't have this hard water. Does not act as a cleansing shampoo.

Smells decent. Not the best of scents but definitely not bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by hsear

My scalp has been itchy and dry ever since trying this crap, and it's been months. DO NOT USE.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by viaustria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the shampoo and conditioner line created by Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy. I specifically purchase and have only used the 'Total Care' shampoo/conditioner.

First off, the smell of the shampoo/conditioner is amazing. And the smell lingers in your hair for awhile. The consistency of the shampoo is thick, so a little product can go a long way. I wish I can say the same about the conditioner, but with every conditioner I've purchased...I noticed that I always use more of it than shampoo and run out of it quicker. Regardless, the conditioner works well.

My hair smells great, feels soft, clean, looks shiny, and healthy every time I use these products. The price is very reasonable for the amount of product you receive. My scalp is on the drier side and Clear Scalp & Therapy did not irritate my scalp.

I definitely would repurchase this product again and have already repurchased it a handful of times.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Heyheytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For reference I have bleached dry course wavy hair...I have the nourishing shampoo and I absolutely love it! It's not drying on my hair and my hair doesn't feel stripped of moisture! It leathers up to be a creamy formula rather than your usual soapy bubbly shampoo. I can feel the difference right when I ring all the excess water from my hair after shampooing and before apply conditioner/treatment it's softer and smoother! This shampoo is a lot less harsh than other shampoos. I notice a difference in my hair shaft rather my scalp :) a lot less fly aways without my hair being weighed down . I recommend this it must work well for half of us so it's worth a try

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this product...I have the anti-dandruff one.... it smells great, as far as the top anti-dandruff brands go I really like this one, prefer it over head and shoulders, Neutrogena, and garner. However, still mot strong enough to help my dandruff even though it works better than those other brands.