January 29, 2015 | 1056 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually like this Whipped Creme foundation. Normally, I wouldn't try it because I would think it wasn't made for oily skin. But this foundation isn't moisturizing - it's not drying either.

I like it better than the Color Stay liquid because you can spread it easier (which is great since I like a thin layer of coverage).

I really like the buildable coverage, and that it is a long lasting foundation. Also, they have a nice color range - the colors aren't too orange or too pink, and I was able to find a shade light enough for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this makeup after a couple of hours. It seems to look better after is has settled into my skin after awhile. I like this for a full coverage evening look. I wish it had better packaging. The jar is so messy and unsanitary.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2015 6:05:00 PM More reviews by MojoMamaMercy

Revlon please make a version of this that isn't pore clogging. I very, very rarely get any bumps. At 36 I haven't had to deal with that in about a decade.

Within a few days of using this I got clogged pores here & there. Then it became worse with the pores looking like bumps, but they were deep & not to be gross... inpoppable. I still have a couple on my chin from a almost half a year ago.

I loved everything about this product but had to stop using it within two weeks.

Great buildable coverage, great color match, great wear time. But, all of that meant nothing because it kept making my skin look worse. I really wish this could have worked.

(I'm going to try a different cleansing method to see if this will help with keeping my pores in check, will update)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2015 5:50:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This made me look like I was waiting to be put in a casket. It's that thick. And when it blends it gets paler. It feels like you have makeup all over your face, about two inches worth of it. Also, the colors are deceptive and get lighter after you put them on. The only good thing is it does last, it really does last. And you don't want it to last. I also feel like canisters are not hygienic. This went in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2015 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used ColorStay liquid for years until the last formula change (a couple years ago?) when it suddenly went on streaky and the color was off. I decided to try the whipped version and have been very pleased so far. I'm a faithful Bare Minerals user, but I like having a long-wear in my arsenal; one that I can apply on my neck and not have it transfer to my clothing. I am applying this with a Real Techniques stippling brush. I spray Boots Rosewater spray where I'm going to apply the foundation, then I dot on the foundation using my fingers. Then I spray the brush with the rosewater spray, stipple a bit then swirl. I do this again and again until I have covered my face and neck. I apply a fairly light layer then go back and add another thin layer to areas that need coverage, like around my nose. If I applied heavily enough to conceal everything, it would be too mask-like for me -- I want to even out my skin tone but not totally eliminate every spot and mark. After the foundation sets for a minute I lightly brush on baby powder to set it. The other day I wore a white cotton button-down and at the end of the day, not one trace of transfer. Also, I can get by without a powder touch-up during the day, and that's unheard of for me! It wears evenly and the color stays true until I take it off. I think they could rethink the packaging, though.The jar is heavy glass and the lid is light, cheap plastic; in fact, my lid broke, so I had to transfer the product into a travel jar. There's no need for all the heft, so maybe if they knocked a few ounces off the jar, they could knock a dollar or two off the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ely617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has such great lasting power! It stays put and looks good all day, even after sweating in hot Florida weather. I only apply it with a damp sponge because I think it can be a bit cakey otherwise. The coverage is not as heavy as I thought it would be, but it's still good. The packaging is annoying though, and it's way too expensive in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2015 7:37:00 PM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is now competing with the original Colorstay as my HG foundation. (I have super oily skin, hyperpigmentation, and spray tan frequently) This stuff ROCKS. I use my ELF flat top kabuki (powder) brush to apply this and it goes on so smoothly. My skin is dry to the touch and not tacky after application - the coverage is medium but can be built up. It blends in to my skin flawlessly and doesn't look cakey at all. The texture of this stuff is very smooth and creamy. My favorite thing about this is how fresh it looks ALL day - I definitely don't have as much greasiness/oil on my nose, chin and forehead like I did with the original Colorstay. The glass jar isn't easy to travel with, nor is it very hygenic - but I suppose frequent brush washing could help. Also - this photographs very well. I read that this foundation doesn't have sunscreen in it, so ghost-face in pictures is no more!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2015 7:26:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainLauren

I enjoy this foundation alot. It's my favorite one from Revlon. I apply it with my fingers and is blends like YouTube Nicole Guerrero said like BUTTER. that's why I tried it, and I'm really glad that I did. I don't exactly trust YouTube now days since companies are paying them to write good reviews. Regardless of how I came across it I found is it full coverage, for me really easy to blend and I never really moisturized my face unless it was super dry. I honestly live the jar I like to see all my money/product there for my to go all in with my hands and it is a cute jar. I would think it was am expensive brand if you ripped the labels off, I was suprised I liked this me than colorstay. It was the most expensive one from Revlon, and it's not travel friendly are the only complaints I have.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2015 4:40:00 PM More reviews by thebriggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I really really like his foundation. I had been using it over the past year...and then I had a baby. My skin is now super dry, so dry that it takes too much time and various other products for me to make this work. It clings to all my dry patches and makes them noticeable. I love the texture and the way my skin looked when I used it, so maybe if my skin ever goes back to being somewhat normal, I'll use it again. For now, I'll just have to wait.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Scorpiobaby96

I've been using this foundation for years. It covers all my acne, and never once made me looked cakey and was the only foundation I ever used that never made me look cakey.. Even the slightest bit. You only need a little when applying it. It stays on all day too. When I used a flat foundation brush with this I found it gave me streaks so when I started using beauty blenders it worked perfectly while applying this. If you have acne, this is the best cover up you'll find at a drug store to cover it up.