November 24, 2014 | 1911 users online

Highlighters - Jemma Kidd Makeup School - Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in Iced Gold

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by kiefer5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very fair and cool toned so I thought this would work for me. This just does not look good on me. It is too silvery looking and too dewy looking.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not quite sure.. It's too UN-natural shimmery .. I like the color alot and the finish, but I like becca shimmering perfector evenmore!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe there's only one other review for this! I am a highlighter freak and this is seriously in my top three! (I can't choose just one, I'm too much of a h/l hoor). This is the most subtle dewy glow just like the name states. It's not TOO subtle tho, it's just perfect. NOT sparkly or shimmery, just the most gorgeous sheen, even in the brightest sunlight it's not sparkly, it's just a perfect glow! Exactly what I look for in a perfect highlighter. This shade, iced gold, is perfect for light to medium skintones. The other shade of this, Rose Gold, is better for medium/tan to darker skintones, but also looks great on light skin as well. I'm NC30-40 (depending on the time of year), and this is gorgeous on me when I'm at my palest, NC30. The Rose Gold shade looks a lot better on me when I'm darker. I just think highlighter adds that finishing touch to your makeup that really pulls any look together and makes u look radiant! I got this off beauty bay.com with free shipping and I believe it was around $20. A small price to pay for perfection :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

Gorgeous cool champagne highlighter with a cream texture that just glides on effortlessly. It stays put without feeling sticky or heavy. It gives off a dewy glowing effect instead of any visible sparkles.