November 20, 2014 | 1775 users online

Styling Products - Beyond The Zone - Anti Frizz Zapper Anti frizz Serum

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by BunkysPrincess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is VERY greasy.If you have super dry fried hair, it may work for you, otherwise you'll look very greasy within an hour after use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Overall, I give this product 4.5 lippies. The pros are that this serum is oil free and alcohol free; smells great (kind of like watermelon); neat packaging (the nozzle closes, thus prevents leaking and spilling); a little goes along way; does not leave residue;makes hair soft and shiny;affordable; works better than most serums (both high and low end). The cons for me are that this serum is a tad too oily for my hair; while my hair is left shiny and smooth, I don't like the oily feel...That said, I prefer Ion's oil free glosser, since it is less oily. I will not r/p BTZ serum--it is a good product, just not for my hair.