August 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Moisturizers - Equate - Face & Neck Cream Advanced Firming & Anti-Wrinkle

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by mishkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm shocked that this actually works. I'm just so used to pricey high end products (that don't even work half the time ugh.) I used this on my neck and face for several months. I have ring looking wrinkles on my neck and this has actually faded them quite a bit. My fine lines on my face appear plumped out and moisturized. Very moisturizing cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Neutrogena's healthy skin anti-wrinkle night moisturizer with wonderful results, but thought I'd try a store brand product for the sake of saving a few dollars.

I have used this Equate brand moisturizer every morning for about a month. The lotion is thick, perfume-y, and really clogged my pores. My face has been breaking out much more than usual. Blackheads have gotten worse. It doesn't dry quickly and feels quite greasy. The packaging could be better, but hey, it is the store brand (stored in a tub which you dip your fingers in).
I haven't noticed any improvement of lines or firmness - however I'm in my 20's, so aging is not a huge issue yet. Overall, my skin hasn't improved at all... No improvement in texture, smoothness, evenness, fine lines, or oil control for me. I wanted to give it at least a month of continuous use to be sure, but this one is a no for me. I will definitely spend the few extra bucks on Neutrogena from now on.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Not impressed with this. I had the night time version. It felt heavy going on my skin and a bit icky. Worst part is it dried my skin out. I was really hoping to find a cheap alternative to other creams that were more expensive but this is not it. Not sure if it helps firm or if it would break me out as I didn't use it long enough for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know what happened to my neck...I can tell you that this stuff did a better job than jars of NV Perricone Firming Neck. Clarins is pretty good, Murad is pretty good, Perricone did nothing. None of them did what I needed them to do. My neck was starting to look crepe-y. Regular moisturizers don't fix that,...who knew? I just happend to be at Walmart, saw this, it was 7 dollars and change and I was desperate. It is fantastic. I'm so happy I picked this up. This is an knock off of L'Oreal, I do not like L'Oreal generally speaking and I rarely buy drugstore skincare aside from Cetaphil or Bio-Oil. I'm glad I picked this up! My neck looked loads better even after a few days, it's definitely moisturized, not greasy, looks more firm even after a few days, it's amazing. It feels nice as well, it even feels more elastic, even after the first time I used it. What a difference! Maybe you're neck has to look a wreck to notice the difference tyqat quickly, I don't know. I might even try it on my face for a few days and let you know how that works out. I will never buy another expensive neck cream again and I'm glad I tried the Equate version first! I'm sold.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by LaurentEsq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is the knock-off of L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Face & Neck Day Cream Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer. It's equally as good as the L'Oreal, in my opinion. It has a scent that some people may be sensitive to, but it does not bother me. The product comes in a glass jar, which seems a bit unsanitary and I would prefer it in a pump bottle. The cream is rich and moisturizing, though. My neck is the main area I use this and it's keeping it well hydrated. The product runs between $7 & $8 at Wal-Mart. I may try something else next time, but I expect that I will buy this again.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No