January 29, 2015 | 1588 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Nude Magique BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2015 1:15:00 AM More reviews by hildamd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

+ Nothing, this product sucks

- Orange color
- Thick and dirty feel
- Doesnt come of without force after use

Tried this product a year ago maybe. Ew, so dissapointed. I tried the shade light/medium (?) in the store on my check and it looked perfect so I went home and tried applying it. It looked like I had taken the orange color out of a kids coloring box and started rubbing that over my face. The coverage was gret, really fantastic, but it seemed like in the store, i hadnt rubbed so hard and rubbed all of the color balls s that the color was a nice light color but when I did get home I rubbed it on with my hands and all the balls broke and I looked like an orange. The color wasnt the only problem. The creame have little balls in it and they feel lite exfoliating beads so when i put it on it feelt like I was coing to exfoliate my face, but then insteed of washing it of i was going to let it stay there? Nope, that aint happening. So when i tried removing it, it wouldnt go of. I tried makeup remover and multiple whipes of toner, but there was still product left after the fourth one. I never wore this out so i dont know the longevity of it, but it feels so thick, dirty and goey that I wouldnt even consider wearing it out.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2015 8:13:00 PM More reviews by hanikrivi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so disappointed!!! They had to change a formula of this, becouse when I tried this bb maybe a two years ago I was exited. It was exactly my skin color, the texture was light and mouisturizing with really good coverage.
So I went to my local drugstore for another tube and at home I discovered it isn't still the same "light skin tone" but actually unflattering ORANGE tone. It was waste of my money.

I can not recommend this to anyone, becouse who want be orangey?! Even in the summer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2015 10:35:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is hideous, if you like a oompa loompa orange look then go for it, but other than that I would stay far away from this awful product. I am around NC30 with yellow undertones and I chose the medium skin tone to match my skin. This comes out white and should adapt to your skin tone but that's not true. It's just orange and I would not recommend to waste money on this product, I don't even know why L'oreal would want to sell something like this? And I can't imagine that this would look good on someone?

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by graceeyycoops

I have bought this product once o twice now and I just cannot seem to warm to it. It claims that it adjusts to skin tones (comes out silver then goes a very orange/yellow). I was introduced to this product by a L'Oreal representative saying that it would be suitable for my combination skin, however I do not like this. I feel that after initial application it looks really great, but when I see it a few hours later it looks cakey.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Guanshiyin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The color is too orange and too dark! It does not adapt to skin tones!
It gave me no coverage and I just looked like an orange
It don't like how it feels either, too much silicone maybe, the texture is weird...

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

1: in my country l'oreal has become quite expensive and I don't think it deserves it
2: when I used this BB cream, the day next I had some spots here and there..
3: I hate it's silicone feeling!!

But anyway..I've seen lots of complaints about the shades.. In Italy we only have 2 shades: light/medium and medium/dark. I have the second one and it's a pretty good match during the summer, but not orange at all as i've read here instead..

I wont repurchase this product again

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Sump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Great if you want to be an orange for halloween?

Seriously, I bought the one for light skin and usually when I do that the colour isn't that off. A bit too dark, but you can work with it. This BB on the other hand was rusty orange. After spending half an hour blending it looked okay. My mom even complimented me because I looked so tan and glowing. I tried it on one more time after that but I just don't like . The product itself isn't bad. I really liked the ''beautifying beats'', I think that's why I bought it and my skin did feel good and looked even, but the colour was just sooooo off.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Babycult

I am totally conflicted with this product.
I purchased the lightest shade expecting it to match my skintone or possibly even be 1 shade too dark- instead it turns almost immediately into a peculiar dark orange colour. This is one of the most artificial orange finishes I have ever come across in my life, especially for a product that claims to be 'Very light'. I was really disappointed as I had high hopes for this product- although I have been let down a few times now by L'oreal and their inability to make products for pale people that don't look orange or pink.

If I ignore the colour for a minute I can say I do actually like the other aspects of this BB cream- the packaging is practical and not messy, and I like the application. The way it has to be rubbed in to the skin to actually achieve colour makes it blend much better into the skin and comes out with a finish which is somewhere between dewy and matte, which I like as well.

Overall I would find this a decent product if it weren't for the colour which is totally off.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by YukiHime7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have tan skin, and the medium shade works perfectly for me! this product feels great to apply on the skin, it's a little sticky at first, but sets to a silky texture. my skin is oily, and i do have a bit of shine after a whole day (around 10 hours) but that may be because i don't set with powder. smells fine and doesnt break me out. id say it has medium coverage, but i like to layer it with the nude magique cc cream, which gets rid of my redness and provides more coverage.

overall, love this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Ami85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in Medium and it is sooo orange :(( Like 2-3 shades darker than my natural skin tone. It has a great coverage for a BB cream, it feels great on the skin, I have combination to oily skin and it doesn't make me oily throughout the day, but the color is so wrong. I can't even wear any other products, like blusher or bronzer, because it is already too dark and orange. I don't recommend it.