December 21, 2014 | 997 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Nude Magique BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Guanshiyin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The color is too orange and too dark! It does not adapt to skin tones!
It gave me no coverage and I just looked like an orange
It don't like how it feels either, too much silicone maybe, the texture is weird...

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

1: in my country l'oreal has become quite expensive and I don't think it deserves it
2: when I used this BB cream, the day next I had some spots here and there..
3: I hate it's silicone feeling!!

But anyway..I've seen lots of complaints about the shades.. In Italy we only have 2 shades: light/medium and medium/dark. I have the second one and it's a pretty good match during the summer, but not orange at all as i've read here instead..

I wont repurchase this product again

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Sump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Great if you want to be an orange for halloween?

Seriously, I bought the one for light skin and usually when I do that the colour isn't that off. A bit too dark, but you can work with it. This BB on the other hand was rusty orange. After spending half an hour blending it looked okay. My mom even complimented me because I looked so tan and glowing. I tried it on one more time after that but I just don't like . The product itself isn't bad. I really liked the ''beautifying beats'', I think that's why I bought it and my skin did feel good and looked even, but the colour was just sooooo off.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Babycult

I am totally conflicted with this product.
I purchased the lightest shade expecting it to match my skintone or possibly even be 1 shade too dark- instead it turns almost immediately into a peculiar dark orange colour. This is one of the most artificial orange finishes I have ever come across in my life, especially for a product that claims to be 'Very light'. I was really disappointed as I had high hopes for this product- although I have been let down a few times now by L'oreal and their inability to make products for pale people that don't look orange or pink.

If I ignore the colour for a minute I can say I do actually like the other aspects of this BB cream- the packaging is practical and not messy, and I like the application. The way it has to be rubbed in to the skin to actually achieve colour makes it blend much better into the skin and comes out with a finish which is somewhere between dewy and matte, which I like as well.

Overall I would find this a decent product if it weren't for the colour which is totally off.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by YukiHime7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have tan skin, and the medium shade works perfectly for me! this product feels great to apply on the skin, it's a little sticky at first, but sets to a silky texture. my skin is oily, and i do have a bit of shine after a whole day (around 10 hours) but that may be because i don't set with powder. smells fine and doesnt break me out. id say it has medium coverage, but i like to layer it with the nude magique cc cream, which gets rid of my redness and provides more coverage.

overall, love this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Ami85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in Medium and it is sooo orange :(( Like 2-3 shades darker than my natural skin tone. It has a great coverage for a BB cream, it feels great on the skin, I have combination to oily skin and it doesn't make me oily throughout the day, but the color is so wrong. I can't even wear any other products, like blusher or bronzer, because it is already too dark and orange. I don't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Why of why didn't I read the reviews first! As nearly everyone else has pointed out this is super orange in the light skin tone. It's no where near a natural color, it's a tan shade more like bronzer. Total waste of money. Sad thing is it seems like an amazing natural texture for the skin that would look like real skin if it came in natural tones. Possibly I could use this if I use a fake tan in the future and need a dark shade.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I AM RETURNING THIS PRODUCT. i saws looking forward to this being good. But it made me look SOOO orange and red!!! i got it in light and i look like insane. it is soo orange and so red. i swear i could use it as a blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a shame - this has a lovely texture with good coverage, looks like a really natural finish- your own skin only better that we are all looking for but the light shade is not light enough - my daughter said I'd been tangoed! The matching powder is nice and toned the orange down slightly but not enough for friends to look at me with a straight face!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by makeupobsessed9

I bought this about 2 days ago. I got this in a shade that is supposed to be light, and it makes me look super orange, which I don't like. But it feels amazing on the skin: it makes it feel and look soft and I think it has a light coverage, but pretty good for a BB cream. It stays for 2-3 hours before I have to touch it up with some more powder, but it doesn't make me look extremely oily, just shiny. I hate the fact that I would look super natural if it had a color that exactly matched my skin tone, but it doesn't. So don't buy if you have a light skin tone!