Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 7/6/2015 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The 210 Buff N is an almost perfect match for my skin! And I have such a terrible time trying to find matches for my skin tone.

Colour Range: Very impressive. I counted over 25 different colours while I was at the counter at Neiman Marcus, for very light to dark ebony.

Price: Runs $45 for a 1 oz bottle; ive used cheaper ive used more expensive. I think this is definitely worth the price. I always wait to buy it when Lancome has their gift with purchase, so I get some goodies too :-)

Texture/blendability: This is a very very nice texture...not too runny but not pasty thick either. It blends SO perfectly with my damp beauty blender.

Coverage: Medium buildable coverage in my opinion. I have a lot of skin issues and it covers my redness nicely. I find that it is buildable without caking up. I do use a concealer with it for some of my really tough red blotchy areas.

Scent: Nothing heavy, and I am sensitive to scents.

Final Thoughts: My skin is very dry and irritated thanks to a myriad of after 30 skin problems (hi adult acne and dermatitis!). This has been such a nice foundation to work in to my makeup routine. I usually use Dr Jart BB Cream Black Detox, but I like to use this when I want some better coverage. It does not dry out or irritate my already bothered skin. I find the longevity to be very good with my primer under it and a setting spray--it can last a 12 hour day!

on 7/5/2015 6:04:00 AM

This foundation has such a strong overwhelming alcohol smell I didn't know weather to drink it or wear it. It was just really unpleasant to smell and left my skin so dry afterwards. I definitely won't be purchasing this foundation ever again. Save your money ladies.

on 6/24/2015 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Gorgeous foundation you can sheer it out or make it full coverage and it does not look cakey on the skin and lasts all day even if your skin is oily it simply makes your face flawless

on 6/22/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After Estée Lauder decided to discontinue the shade shell in the double wear foundation line, I spent a lot of time looking for a full coverage foundation that would perfectly match my super pale and pink skin tone. Eventually I resigned myself to the fact that nothing could offer the coverage of Estée Lauder DW in a shade that didn't look orange on me. Chanel perfection lumiere had the perfect shade (12 Beige Rose) but the coverage wasn't enough for my liking. Finally I stumbled upon Lancôme at sephora and got matched to the shade 100 Ivoire. This foundation has the coverage I want in the shade I want with the oil control I need. It is easy to blend with my sigma F80 and if you want absolutely flawless coverage two layers will do it without looking cakey. I set this with my ABH banana powder from the countour kit and finish with UD de-slick setting spray and remain shine free all day with no need for oil blotting sheets. I have oily/acne prone/sensitive skin (I won the genetics/skin trifecta) and this has not broken me out at all. If you have oily skin, like full coverage, and find that even the lighter Estee Lauder DW shades still look too orange on you pick this up!! I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

on 6/21/2015 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is continuing from my last post..Mac studio fix fluid broke my skin out badly with cystic acne...Laura mercier oil free was fine..this also is great..touch wood I have nit suffered a break out with this foundation...u

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This fondation is baeutiful, it wears beautiful and leaves a nice natural matte but slightly dewy finish. However, I have oily combination skin and in the summer this foundation lasts only about 2 hours! It literally melts away; even with a setting powder. I am yet to try it in the winter time but in the summer; its a NO NO. I dont understand how it is "24 hrs". it mets away and shows my smile lines. I really wish it could look the way it does when i first apply it all day long!

on 6/8/2015 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Medium to full coverage. Natural soft matte finish. Longwearing. Looks great applied with any tool. Creamy texture. My fav is using this with a beauty blender. Great for normal, oily, and combo skin.
PROS:
Impressive coverage
Lightweight
longwearing
True to advertisement on natural matte finish (which I'm sure everyone knows is hard to find -_-'')
CONS:
Pump can be defective and can shoot out in all directions and ruin ur day,...and ur work uniform- (Thank the Lord baby Jesus that oxygen clean was invented)
slips out of hand pretty easily because of the frosted finish on the bottle.
Dry skin types beware

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I can't believe this foundation doesn't rate higher. It's wonderful! It's a natural matte that lasts all day, medium coverage so no cake face. It sets beautifully. I do set with setting spray and powder, but I need to do that with all foundations. I've really been on a kick of lighter more natural foundations. This is a lighter, more natural version of Estee Lauder doublewear so it's exactly what I was looking for. It is rather expensive so I'll be waiting for the Sephora VIB sale to get it. I do feel like a good drugstore dupe is Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation which I feel like is just a little less coverage and a little less matte but very similar.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

on 5/19/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I was so unexpectedly disappointed in this foundation. I guess my expectations were too high.

This felt rubbery on my skin and made my skin itch after a couple of hours wear and kept on itching for the rest of the day. I could feel this on my skin. Not as weightless as Nude Miracle.

It made my face look flat in a very unnatural way.

It did not provide coverage all day and started to wear away after about hour 4 and I have normal skin right now. I cannot imagine reapplying this; it's not portable. (So what do oilier fans do?) Bottle is glass and tall and narrow at the bottom. Pump is nice but what I expect nowadays.

Color oxidized but that was okay since it started out a little off. I went with 250 (w) for my NC25 skintone but not sure that was the best match for me even though that was the closest match out of the colors the SA tried.

I might try the L'Oreal version.

Video Reviews & Tutorials