July 25, 2014 | 1968 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

This is amazing! I have this in the color radiant and I'm definitely going to try the light shade as well. I'm super pleased with the radiancy of this product, not too overwhelming, but just enough to really brighten up the under eye area and other areas that I typically highlight in. I picked this up at my local Walmart for ~$5 or so. I'm a little disappointed with how little of product there is, considering I twisted the bottom about 40 times before any product came out, but I still would give it a 5/5 because of how much I love the product. It blends so well and I find that it lasts and doesn't crease like some other more drying concealers do.

If you're in the market for a cheaper concealer, definitely try this one out. A little goes a long way and this one is a keeper in my book!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love how this concealor can hide my undereye circles, not appear dry or cakey, and brightens my eye area. I also use it down the bridge of my nose for a subtle highlight. This doesn't work for dark spots or scarring, but it's really not intended for that. I swear by this in "Light"! The color "Radiant" just doesn't work as well for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this concealer after wanting to try more drugstore concealers. I am on a budget at the moment as I work during term time only so as such I am trying out cheaper brands. I was pleasantly surprised by this concealer. I tend to favor liquid concealers over creamy concealers as they blend easier. I have tried many of these pen type concealers and although I do have to touch up during the day, I prefer the finish I get.

I was pleasantly surprised at the colour range. Maybelline foundations and concealers tend to be too dark for me but the lightest colour was just perfect. I tried it immediately and liked how it illuminated my under eye area. However, I found it to be slightly too thick and unnatural looking. I have since realized that you only need the slightest amount, only 3 drops and pat in and gently blend. I have been using this everyday and am impressed. My under eyes are my biggest beauty worry as I have naturally dark under eyes coupled with very deep set eyes, which can make me look very tired, but this certainly helps. It doesn't cover them completely but is good for everyday when I can't be bothered applying corrector first then concealer.

I'm not sure this would work for very dark under eye circles but is a good, everyday product for moderate under eye circles and a good price. The only downsides are the applicator, I would much prefer a tube applicator because I do not use the brush bristles to blend and there are only 3 colors in my country, which isn't enough for all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Loulabeans

I love it. Use it as a highlighting concealer under my eyes. Blends well and the colour match is great. My only complaint is the packaging, I doubt anyone uses the brush and you don't get much product at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by aquaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this under my eyes mainly, and sometimes on my browbone and cheekbones to highlight, and around my lips to help define them. I really like that it has a lighter consistency, that way when I blend it around my eyes I don't feel like I have to tug at the sensitive under eye skin. I have this in Ivory and it's yellow toned and a pretty good colour match. This concealer is illuminating and it does so without being glittery, which is great. It just gives a very subtle, natural looking glow.
It won't completely cover serious dark circles, but if yours aren't too bad, this should do the trick. I was wearing just this and mascara recently and my sister told me I looked fresh faced, so I take that as a sign that this concealer does a pretty good job.
I've had this for about 6 months and I'm almost finished the tube, however, I don't use it every day.
The only annoying thing about this is that you really don't get as much product as you would expect by looking at it. You have to click it up before you use it for the first time, and I basically had to click the little thing up halfway before any product came out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this concealer in radiant for a few months now and I really like it. I'm inbetween NC20-25 and this color is perfect on me. I do cut the crappy little brush off and it works like a charm. Two clicks and then tapping it on the table give me the perfect amount for both undereyes and around my nose. The creasing is very minimal and it covers my undereye circles better than anything else I've ever tried. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by nikolkuzmin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I rely on this concealer every single day. It covers up all your blemishes, and dark circles (as long as you put some powder on top, of course). It lasts a reasonable amount of time, I would say about 4 hours. I tend to touch my face A LOT, so it might last even longer if you're not like me. There are a couple bad things about this product. The first one is how it runs away really quick for the amount of money you pay for it. I live in Canada, and it costs about 10$ CAD before taxes. And, the tube lasts me about a month, and then runs out. It's bad how I have to keep purchasing it, but I'm pretty satisfied with it. I think anyone will too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the coverage that this product provides. It is the best FULL coverage under eye concealer that I've ever used....even beating out my previous favorite Christian Dior concealer!! I do not use this product as a highlighter so can't comment on it that regard! I have dark circles under my eyes and this makes them invisible with a radiant finish to boot! It's not shimmery, rather dewy and makes my eye area look totally rested and refreshed. My only critique is that is does crease a bit, and I wish they made this in a tube as opposed to the wasteful twist pen applicator. Long lasting coverage too. I hope Maybelline won't discontinue this one!

Ingredients:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan I Sostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesiumsulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoylglutamate, Methyl - Paraben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilarecutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract. May Containr: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by sophu

somewhere in between 3 stars and 4 stars...
I have big eye circles and i usually use lloreal true match super blendable foundation to cover my eye circles up (even though its not a concealer) and i love that foundation cause it actually does cover up my eye circles very well. This concealer is not AS good as the foundation but it will work great if you don't have eye circles as big as mine (my eye circles are huge don't worry) but the concealer does leave a little shine to the circles which make it obvious that you kind of have it on but after a while, it will set in fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by gechok

I absolutely love this. I heard about it through Youtube and I wanted to try it out. I was running low on my Garnier rollerball concealer (which I love, but it's a little pricey for a drugstore brand and it doesn't have the best coverage).

I use this underneath my eyes and as a highlight on my cheekbones, cupid's bow, nose, and chin. I've even used this on my acne and it covers very nicely. It has a great consistency, too. The label on mine has worn off, but I don't really care. I actually ran out of mine and have been meaning to repurchase.