Cover Girl Covergirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation

3.7

Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Acetyl Glucosamine, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG 10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, PEG 100 Stearate, May Contain:, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Covergirl recently revamped this product. I remember trying Covergirl + Olay's first Age Rewind formulation. It was disgusting. This foundation on the other hand, is a different breed. Covergirl seems to have stepped up their game a bit. I used to hate this brand with a passion.

Is this product "holy grail" status? No. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse has my heart forever. However if I wasn't so damn oily, I'd definitely reach for this product daily. It lasted about 5 hours on my face with setting powder. Normal - dry skin ladies who want a matte finish should give Covergirl Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 foundation a try.

What amazed me the most was the fact this doesn't highlight every imperfection. I actually used a tester in Walgreens before purchasing. It blended INTO the wrinkles on my wrist (applied on my hands). Most foundations just crack and emphasize texture issues. This smoothed my skin out.

Another big pro is this foundation is very long-wearing. I damped a washcloth and tried to remove it (without setting powder on top). The foundation did not budge. You will likely need an oil cleanser to get this off. That's a big pro in my book.

The lightest shade is not a dead on match for my NC10 (very pale/neutral leaning yellow) skin. But..................that's just a reoccurring fact of life for me. I'll make it work.

Best foundation of you have red skin and freckles or spots! It lasts all day and covers up my red skin! I don't like wearing foundation but this is the only one I really LOVE!!!! it is my everyday go to. EVERYTIME I would wear other foundations I would either rub it off during the day or have really dry patches around my nose... This foundation is light weight but covers all redness, even huge red pimples! lasts all day even though I touch my face a lot &I honestly it feels like you aren't wearing any makeup. It also keeps your skin hydrated... No more dryness!!! I love it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The colour matches my skin perfectly. Soft Sable is my skin tone. But I get shine after an hour and it transfers like no body's business. I will wear it if I am going on a shot errand but not recommended for everyday use.

I do really like this foundation and I would buy it again if the lightest shade didn't end up orange on me. looks good when I forest put it on but later in the day I look as if I'm closely related to an oompa loompa

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love giving props to a good drugstore foundation. I am not a huge fan of BB or Cc creams, even the high-end ones. They all give me that feeling like there is a coating on my skin. Maybe it's the SPF that most of them contain. I saw this one at Ulta and thought the serum and the lack of SPF contained in this formula would make it feel a little lighter. I use an excellent lightweight sunscreen underneath my make up anyway, so SPF in my foundation is superfluous. I bought the shade Medium Beige, which is my tone/level in the summertime. I used my Regenerist Serum and L'Oreal face sunscreen after I washed the next morning, and applied a pea-sized amount of the product to my face and blended with my fingertips. I was surprised with how smoothly it applied and blended with my skin. It slipped on like a serum or light face cream. The color was an exact match. I left it as is, and applied a cream blush. Later in the day my skin was shiny and needed to be blotted. The next day I set it with a little translucent powder and used a dry blush. My skin had a beautiful finish all day. I can see this product would not be for somebody with oily skin, as I don't think setting it with powder would be enough; but, for somebody with aging, dry skin like me, this is a great ,practical, light foundation with serious moisturizing and coverage properties. Just remember to apply sunscreen first!

Bottom line: is this my new fav foundation/CC cream? No, it's not the stuff I would wear with a full face for a night out (thus, only 4 lippies). Is it a great all-purpose CC cream to slap on in the morning 5 minutes before you run the kids to school? Absolutely! Great coverage, tone, moisturization!

I use this occasionally now for a medium coverage somewhat dewy look. I like that it has a primer with it and isn't too oily or drying. The color choices are good. I think I use Creamy Natural. Stays on really well. I don't feel like it washes off 100% with just soap & water. You may need a makeup remover to really dissolve it. I really like this and I don't find it to be as expensive as people are saying. Maybe that's because a little goes a long way.

One of my fave drugstore foundations. I have dry skin that gets flaky. I was using Neutragena Healthy Skin because it was supposed to be for people with dry skin but it just looked gray on me, the bottle lasted forever tho.I was looking for an everyday one for school and work, I didn't want to use my expensive MAC sculpt for everyday. Finally I looked up drugstore foundations for dry skin and this one was one of them. I tried a couple other ones including maybelline mouse and No7 foundation and none were as hydrating as this.

Best smelling foundation I have smelled. Also leaves a finish as if tho I applied highlighter to my face which I love! Nice smooth finish. Comes in a easy squeeze bottle but my 1st bottle would leak a bit but my other bottles didn't so idk if it was a small defect. I can just keep in my purse to go & apply it on my fingers & just put on my face as lotion. A little goes a long way since it easily spreads & feels velvet to the skin. Perfect for a girl on the go. Every time I wear it I get compliments that my skin looks good!

Ever since I got it, I have recommended it to every one like me who has dry skin or just like a glow finish!

CON: it doesn't last all day. I found that it does rub off on anything that touches my skin & I have to wash my hands if I use my fingers to apply. I started using a small sponge to apply & add a powder if you want it to last longer. For work or school use I don't really mind it. I probably wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for something that last all night/day.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE this. I have been looking for a CC or bb cream to replace my hydroxatone cream since I ran out. I bought the smashbox CC cream and had the worst allergic reaction ever. This however is amazing!!! Its very smooth and has light to medium coverage. Its pretty matte which I like but not drying. Its light (if applied properly. I reccomend a beauty blender or the ulta version that is $6 works well too) and feels amazing. its winter now so I do not know how it will look in the summer. I apply my ulta bronzer blush duo on top and finish it off with cover girl smoothers and Isa Knox water lift essence mist. The only negative thing about this is that it has a very strong smell. It is a good smell but its very fruity/flowery sweet and strong so if you are sensitive to smells don't get it. Also if you don't find your shade, it blends well with skin so don't be afraid to get a color a bit darker.

This product is great for dry skin. Definitely hydrates and doesnt make skin feel tight and dry. I prefer light coverage and this is a little to heavy for me. I use neutrogena healthy skin for my face (love) but it clings to dry spots soooo I apply this stuff on those dry spots and its like magic!

I purchased this foundation after a careful review of Cover Girl and Olay foundations. I had always wanted to try this and fortunately it did not disappoint.

Coverage - Light to medium. My skin was undergoing a zitty phase when I began using this foundation, and somehow this gave enough coverage to lighten the marks and blemishes without irritating my skin. However, I still needed to complement my look with a green concealer for a fuller, better coverage.

Finish - It set slightly matte on my skin, even over moisturizer and a hydrating primer.

Formula - It was creamier than most liquid foundations. Because of this, it required a bit of practice in application. In my case, it was best applied with a damp sponge. The formula was also great for applying and blending in more makeup - eyeliners and blushes glided effortlessly on my skin.

Packaging - I really liked the plastic pump bottle with the visible serum and foundation stripes. The pump also dispensed just the right amount of foundation for the entire face.

Cons - This would be great if you work in an air conditioned office and are not worried about fading, runoffs or weird oxidizing. I can't guarantee that this foundation would stick if you walk outdoors during the summer.

The only reason why I will not purchase this again is that I am looking forward for Cover Girl to improve the formula. Other than that, I can definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good drugstore foundation.