La Mer The Eye Balm Intense

3.6

Seaweed Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Malachite, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Trisiloxane, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait De Levure, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St.paul's Wort) Extract, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Proteine Dupetit-Lait, Sucrose, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glyceryl Distearate, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Linoleic Acid, Sorbitol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Steareth-10 Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocotrienols, Hexylene Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Isododecane, Tocopherol, Squalene, Propylene Glycol Dioctanoate, Phytosterols, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Tourmaline, Tisodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Green 5 (Ci 61570)

on 1/31/2015 8:07:00 AM

You never actually appreciate the effectiveness of a beauty product until you stopped using it. This is the only eye cream that ever brought some visible results for me. I suffer from dark circles (genetics) and at times puffiness and this is the only product that gave my eye area a glowy complexion. The special spatula de puffs the eye area and make the massage makes the product work more powerfully. Additionally it is an amazing moisturiser. No other eye cream ever served as good as make up base as this one. I know it is a hefty price tag to pay for just moisturising but when all other eye creams make my concealer crease and create wrinkles under my eyes out of nowhere (I don't have any) then I am willing to pay the price. I tried A LOT of products for my eyes of all prices and brands, this is the one I am going back. Paying 125 again surely should be convincing enough.

Only downside I guess, the packaging is a jar doesn't have a pump so it is less hygienic.

on 5/9/2014 4:51:00 PM

I like this very much, but I wouldn't buy it again on account of the price.
It moisturizes very well but isn't greasy, and it actually helped my dark circles slightly. I was only looking for some moisture, so when I woke up the next morning and noticed that my whole eye area looked better, I was impressed. Still, the price is a deal breaker for me, so that's why I took a point off of my overall rating and why I said I wouldn't buy it again. If I ever win the lottery, I will buy it, though.

on 3/24/2014 9:21:00 AM

I had a generous sample and found this totally useless. This contains eucalyptus oil which is one of the most irritating fragrant oils there is. And this in a product to be used around THE EYES It also contains fragrance.Even if I saw results with this(which I didn't) I can't justify putting irritants like this around eyes or anywhere on the face. I have not been impressed by any of the La Mer products I've tried and this is no different.This is one to skip.

on 10/25/2013 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this eye cream. While the price tag is sometimes cost prohibitive for me, I buy it whenever I can afford the splurge. I really love the applicator tip, which is multi-purpose. It keeps the jar from getting full of germs from your hands, it's far gentler than using your fingers to apply it to the delicate under-eye skin, and it helps soothe the eyes with the cooling metal, helping with any puffiness. It's light enough to use during the day, and works well even with under eye concealer over it. At night I use it as a base layer, then use a heavier eye cream like Kiehl's Avocado on top of it for extra moisture. I noticed a definite improvement in fine lines, particularly on the outside corners and between the brows. The jar lasts about three months with twice daily use.

on 9/22/2013 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This eye balm worked really well the first few weeks and it seemed to hit the plateau. The puffiness noticeably went away to a certain degree but didn't help me with dark circles or fine lines at all.

on 8/6/2013 12:06:00 PM

I was looking for an eye cream to help with puffiness under the eyes. I have not used any other eye creams before this so can't really compare to other products. After using for a week I have noticed the puffiness is reduced. I didn't want to like this because of the price. I will have to search for cheaper alternatives, this would have been perfect for me otherwise.

on 7/12/2013 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I received this as a sample. It did not have any effects for me. On the other hand the La Mer eye concentrate worked very well for me. I will not be purchasing the full size.

on 6/16/2013 2:40:00 PM

I'm a big La Mer fan but this product did not seem to put a dent in the wrinkles under my eyes (pun intended). It moisturizes well and my concealer goes on smoothly over it but for the price I expect more performance than just moisturizing.

on 6/8/2013 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wish this wasn't so expensive, but it works really well. I received a sample of it during a bonus and it has lasted a long time. I use it during the day. It works well under makeup and is very moisturizing without being greasy.

on 6/2/2013 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this eye balm (well the older version and now this one) since I was 19 religiously , I'm turning 40 next month and do not have a single wrinkle in sight! Everyone ask me what I use and can't believe my age or that my eyes look like I'm in my 20's! I'm not sure it reverses aging but it definitely helps keep them at bay! TIP: always take a little and rub It in between fingers and warm it up (I also blow on it a little) to activate the cream ...then apply!