Yes To Carrots Yes To Carrots Leave-In Conditioner

3.6

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimo- nium Chloride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Macademia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract*, Ipomoea Batatas Tuber (Sweet Potato) Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract*, Honey Extract*, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Dihydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Borate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance. * Certified Organic Ingredient

I bought this product at my local TJ Maxx store for a relatively low price and decided to try it out. I love the Yes To brand and have used other products from them for a while now. I have very fine, thin hair that tends to have dry ends. I tried this out on damp hair after washing it and only used about a pea sized amount. This made my hair extremely greasy and unmanageable. I don't recommend this to people with fine hair because it might weigh it down and make it greasy, however, people with thicker hair might really enjoy this!

on 11/22/2014 1:53:00 PM

Ok so, this is very moisturizing and smoothing. Although, I have wavy/curly hair, and I find that it straightens my hair! I like my natural hair and I don't want this product to alter it... It's due to one of the ingredients in it, I forgot which one it was, but that was why. Ok price ($8 I think), ok packaging, moisturizing, but straightening :(

I would recommend it to people with naturally straight hair though! :)

on 8/30/2014 5:20:00 AM

As always, this product is great in that it is paraben, petroleum, and sls free. The product is directed towards people with "normal to dry hair". While I have normal/oily hair, I have very dry ends because I have some separation anxiety with the brittle, heat damaged 2.5-3 inch ends of my hair. I run daily, so I have to wash my hair once every two days before it gets too gross. This product was okay when I used very little on the ends only. However, it just felt too heavy anywhere above the ends and I felt the need to wash my hair more often when I had applied it.

on 7/8/2013 11:57:00 PM

Fantastic leave in! I try to use mostly natural products, and I have been using Shea Moisture's Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Milk, which is also amazing, but I get bored using the same thing all of the time. I saw this at Target and snatched it up, because I've tried the Yes to Carrots/Cucumbers shampoos and conditioners before, and loved them. This is no exception! It's got a very rich texture, and surprisingly very little product is needed for my abnormally thick hair. I can see this 6 ounce bottle lasting 6-8 months. I definitely recommend for people with very thick/coarse hair, but I could see it being a bit heavy for people with thin/fine hair.

on 3/19/2013 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The fact that this is a 96% natural product is what drew me in. It works adequately and keeps your hair from being too dry. The price is low compared to other leave-in conditioners. I have skin allergies and this does not cause me to break out in rashes.

on 12/30/2011 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this recently because it was a new product. It is definitely stronger than most leave-in conditioners I have tried in the past. Because my hair is very thin it didn't need much of the conditioner to begin with. It did help moisturize my hair and the argan oil was a great addition to this conditioner, but for my hair, it left it dry at times. Probably better for people with thicker hair than mine.

on 11/27/2011 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This is a new product from Yes to Carrots and it's absolutely amazing. It's affordable like all their other products and it's so effective. I have AA hair that tends to dry very stiff and tangled no matter how it feels after I get out of the shower and this product both detangles and moisturizes. I don't have to use a ton of product, I feel like girls with thick or curly hair know what I mean, and it doesn't weigh my hair down either so I can flat iron it without it looking bad. It has a fairly pleasant smell compared to the Shampoo and Conditioner's scent, which I'm not that fond of.

You get a lot of great product for your buck and I think this is definitely more useful than the Yes To Cucumber Leave-In Conditioner. I feel like most of us needing a leave-in need something heavier than what that product had to offer. The Argan oil definitely helps my hair's overall condition.