GLAMGLOW Mud Mask

3.2

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 9/2/2015 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Didn't like this GlamGlow mask at all! It's very irritating and doesn't do your skin any good, because its full of chemicals. Only thing I liked was the packaging, thats why I bought it in the first place.
Can someone please recommend me a good natural facial mask? I'm new on makeupalley… would NOT buy it again by the way

on 8/7/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this one as a gift last year and I still have half of it. It does dry up but all i need is to add a little water and it's usable again. I don't feel anything special about it. It feels a little too rough for me. I've always to be extra careful/gentle whenever I use this mask. The scent is mild, relax, a little like green tea to me :) I do feel clean after using it but other than that nothing special. I wouldn't spend close to hundred buck for this mask..not worth the money.

on 8/7/2015 10:41:00 PM

I do like this mask - mostly for the burning sensation. I never knew my face could feel like this. The sensation slowly dies down when the mask dries. The scent is a herbal one that I don't mind. When it dries, it tighten my skin. It is, however, an expensive product that dries out quickly. Also, upon application, chunks seem to fall off (twigs and leaves) so it can get a little messy. I still really love this product though.

I use the GLAMGLOW Mud Mask, at least once a week, and I love it. It's a really good exfoliator that doesn't irritate my skin. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that, at the current price of $69, it does dry out quickly even though I keep the lid on tight; adding water doesn't bring the product back to life either. That said, I have been purchasing the smaller size for $19, which I have been able to use before the product dries out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

First, it should be known that while I’m a fan of skincare and consider the nightly ritual relaxing and something to look forward to, I have never been in love with masks and I have limited experience with them, but GlamGlo Youthmud Tinglexfoliate wasn’t impressive in the least. I thought I’d spring for a jar, after hearing all the rave reviews and wanting to dip into the world of masks again, and this one was supposed to be one of the best. My jar had a fair amount of small twigs and leaves, which became annoying to try to apply the mask with them falling off my face and onto the counter…am I supposed to pick these things out? This was also heavily perfumed, which I wasn’t thrilled about…didn’t hate it, but I didn’t enjoy it and even if got amazing results with the mask, the heavy scent might keep me from a repurchase. And tingle?—it borderline burns when it first went on…at least the “tingle” died down after about 45 sec of discomfort. (It should also be known that I regularly use strong chemicals on my face, retin-a, a high percent vit-d serum, botanicals etc.) 10 minutes of skin tightening later, I washed this off with a warm washcloth and BAM!—nothing. No shrunken pores, no super glow…just my regular face, looking back at me in the mirror, disappointed. What it did do was make my skin sensitive to harsher chemicals for about a day or so. I don’t often return items, but this jar went back.

on 6/4/2015 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this mask!!! It makes my skin glow for days! Instantly. The first week I used it, I broke out pretty bad, but I've had no issues since. Love it!

on 5/25/2015 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mask is maybe not quite as good as it has been made up to be - but nevertheless a great product. It is quite expensive but really the tingly sensation is amazing, I find it amazing at exfoliating. I never have any skin problems so I didn't expect the mask to do much more than a great job at exfoliating and it does deliver but I could not say how it treats problem skin. I also find it is a bit drying and therefore I always use thirsty mud afterwards.

on 4/20/2015 9:36:00 PM

I love this product!! It stings a bit while it is drying but it is worth it. I let it get dry and then exfoliate my face with it. This is the only thing I've ever used that actually made my pores smaller. The next day my skin was glowing, soft and supple. It is a bit pricey and the packaging isn't the best but it works. I buy the $19 and use it where I need it which is my nose, part of my checks and chin.

on 3/11/2015 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

At 19 bucks a pop, I thought this was going to be amazing. After finishing the trial jar, I'm not impressed at all. The mud not so much tingles, but burns as it's drying. There are giant chunks of leaf that do nothing. My skin only feels slightly better after using. Just not worth the money, and I will be sticking to my Indian Healing Clay. 19 dollars for 0.5 ounces, or 10 dollars for a pound of calcium bentonite. Even the mint julep works better and doesn't hurt my face. Totally overhyped by YouTube gurus and not worth the price.

on 3/2/2015 1:11:00 PM

It was my first time using it last night and I fell in love! The mask went on smoothly. It made my face feel super soft!!!

Popular Masks