October 21, 2014 | 1313 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Skincare Cosmetics - Retinol Eye Gel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

This is not a horrendous product, after all.
It did not react negatively with my sensitive eye skin. When I bought this I was searching for an eye gel that would feel refreshing and not heavy on my face. I got tired of my Olay Regenerist eye cream and decided it was time for products aimed for darkness around the eyes (not aging, since I am 22 I don't have wrinkles). I chose this because it looked lightweight, and it has vitamins A, C and E in it which are great for improving darkness around the eyes.

Pros: It absorbs quickly, feels refreshing under the eyes, works as a GREAT primer for concealer.

Cons: It makes eyes burn no matter how far from the eyeball you apply it; although it has gel consistency and absorbs quickly, it is NOT moisturizing at all; It actually makes the area feel drier; Wouldn't recommend this as an anti aging product because it has no properties for that issue except the vitamin E. Finally, for $13.00 I don't think this works as a miracle product at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought my skincare cosmetics from sallys beauty supply store here in honolulu, Oahu..and got the retinol anti aging cream cleanser and the retinol eye gel with vitamin A..and The Night cream...my skin feels softer and looks more healthier,...i love all 3 of the products especially the cream cleanser it says exfoliating..but you know how exfoliating is with them scrubby particles in the cleanser...well im happy to find out its Not like that all all...just a soft lathering cleanser that gently cleanses my face without drying it...(wish they would make a gentle facial toner)..but i love all there skincare lines so far...and love there eye gel...drys quick and tones my fine lines and i love there night cream..night creams are heavier and richer...and this one works fantastic my skin felt softer and looks healthier!!! next i will buy there illuminating serum!!!! thumbs up!!! love this skincare!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

C - R - A - P!!!! 2 THUMBS DOWN!! The only good thing is that I received it free with the Retinol Hand Cream. I've used this eye serum consistently for 2 weeks now & it's done nothing, actually I think it's made my eyes look even worse. I don't care for the little beads of whatever that just move around when you apply this eye serum. I basically had to wipe them away when I'm sure they're in it for a reason, I just don't know what that reason is. I felt like my eyes looked tired & this did nothing to help it where as Ole Hendriksen's eye cream is amazing & I had just tested it out prior to to testing this one so to see just a drastic negative difference was a bit of a shocker.