April 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Hair Color - Wella - Color Charm Toner in T35 Imperial Beige

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by niacey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Already facing brassy tones for the last few months from a bottle dye. I used a Wella 9 NG (gold) sand blonde. 1:2 ratio Used a 40 developer. I left this mixture in for 50 minutes doing the roots first at 10 minutes and I turned to a yellow hay bale color. Perfect what every girl wants in life, yellow hair.

The VERY next day I bought a silver shampoo and used it twice and bought toner T35 Wella

Thank god for the T35 Wella 10A/1030 (violet/blue) palest ash Blonde. 1:2 ratio, I used this toner with 10 developer. However, I let the mixture set for 5 minutes BEFORE applying. I applied to my hair doing 2 minutes for the roots for a total 8 minutes for full coverage.

My hair is a nice warm sandy brown and my highlights are white blonde. Great save T35! will buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After summer, like clockwork, I find my beige blonde hair to be extra light and it just washes me out. The ends always look lighter and just blah. So when it starts to get cooler I always crave darker hair. I am nervous about taking the permanent plunge (as I always change my mind!) so I wanted something more gentle with less commitment. I picked this toner up in T35, Imperial Beige (Violet-Gold) along with some 10 developer at Sally's, mixed it according to directions and put it on my clean, dry hair, starting at the top of my head. Oh my goodness - I freaked when I saw how dark it was getting so within 5 minutes I was in the shower rinsing it out, cursing all along the way. After it dried I was shocked. It turned my extra light washed-out bleachy blonde strands into a way more demure light-medium beige blonde with a few highlights here and there. No red or gold, no purple or ash. My hair is soft and super shiny and not any more damaged than it usually is, lol. It does smell like chemicals, but I know that will go away in a wash or two. I really love the softer color it gave me along with the bounce and shine. Definitely will try this again!