July 28, 2014 | 2044 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Black and White Bleaching Cream

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by beautyblondey

Hey ladies! I noticed the last reveiw of this product was way back in January, I recently purchased mine about a month ago and thought Id write a reveiw. Needless to say, Im not nearly as impressed as the others have been. I have been using this product now nightly for the past month, and to be honest, I havent really noticed a difference. I see a very, and I mean VERY slight change in color of my dark spots. I have pretty dark colored acne scars so maybe thats why. I will continue to use the product and keep my fingers crossed. If it starts working any better ill let you guys know. For the price though, (Its super cheap, under 10 bucks!) it is worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Tooky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I used it twice(for stubborn acne scars), overnight and then again in the morning and could already tell a difference. Works great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by curlntease

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't lie, while I needed it, I was scared to buy a bleaching cream-I thought I'd turn into some Kabuki looking woman-my skin is a light olive, but that has not happened.

I love the price & the old fashioned packaging.

I needed it for some acne scaring & embarrassingly for my upper lip area which had darkened from waxing.,

After two weeks of usage, I can definitely say this product works! I generally use it at night, it has a thick consistently, but a little goes a long way. Sometimes I spot treat & other times I do my whole face, and you can definitely see a huge difference in the clarity of my skin.

I am curious what is going to happen in the summer when even though I wear sunscreen, some incidently light inevitable tans me regardless.

Would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by okeefe14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Used it for post-acne marks. This stuff is excellent. Suitable for a nighttime routine, I don't put it on in the mornings. I've been using it for a week and a half every night, and I can see some of the marks lightening. The cream is non-greasy and stays where you've applied it!

If your skin turns a little red like a sunburn where you've applied it, it means you need to build a tolerance. My skin is fair so I only use it once a day at bedtime. If you have persistent post-acne marks I highly reccommend this product, since it won't break you out either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking through the hydroquinone products in my local beauty store and this one seemed to have the least ingredients and had the best packaging(i.e, not in a jar). It costed me $5 and change. I used to use the palmers bleaching cream but that one really broke me out. I have lots of pigmentation from a former purging breakout from getting back on retin a. It's been about 4 months and I'm almost done with my first tube. I can definitely see that my skin has improved and gotten more even toned. I use this as a moisturizer and primer in the morning right after my toner. Because I have oily skin I don't find I need anything else but this. And it helps keep my face make up last! Will buy another one when I'm done with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Mariam123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Iv tried many drugstore skin lighteners, and this is better then all of them. It comes in tube, which is great because alot of lighteners come in a jar. Its non-greasy, but kinda thick. I have to get a Q-tip and clean my brows after. And the price is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this off and on over a period of about 5 or 6 years to fade acne scars as they pop up. One tube lasts me at least two years and it helps a lot with fading the scars. I takes time though, usually within about two weeks of regular use but my skin evens out and l would repurchase. Hydroquinone in higher doses and used over a long period of time (anything over about 4% or 6% I think? Is considered a high dosage? So many conflicting reports out there >_<) has been linked to cancer and other health problems. In other countries certain products have even been taken off the market because people were using them improperly and using concentrations of 10% or higher for very long periods of time. If you're using a concentration of no more than 2% like in this cream and use it as directed, I'm sure you will be fine but if you're health conscious or just prefer natural products do your research before purchasing. The only complaint that I have is that I wish they'd make a better quality cap for this tube. EVERY SINGLE ONE I've bought always cracks or flat out breaks and I can never close it back up without it falling apart or product leaking through the crack. MAKE BETTER TWIST CAPS!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by jacq1985

I purchased this product before I knew the dangers of hydroquinone. I've used it nearly every night for a few months on my elbows, which were brown from leaning on them a lot I guess (I'm very fair, NC15, so this stood out a lot). My routine would be exfoliating my elbows with a scrub of some sort (Peter Thomas Roth anti aging buffing beads), and then applying this cream. It did dry out my elbows and make them feel rougher, so I began using this every other night, and on the nights I didn't use it I would apply a vitamin E cream. I had a huge success with this, my elbows are no longer embarrassing lol. I tried it on my face and it seemed to stain my skin and leave dark patches where I used it. I will never use this on my face again, but may try it on my knees if madre perla fade cream doesn't work. try this out if you're okay with using hydroquinone, i got it in the ethnic section of my super market for less than $10.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No