Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner

3.4

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

on 5/8/2015 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The eyeliner goes on well, but smudges so easily. This is probably beneficial for smoky eyes or people who want to futz with their eyeliner after it goes on - but if you'd like to be a one-swipe-and-done lady like myself, this probably isn't for you. It takes a bit to dry, so even putting on glasses after using it runs the risk of smudging your work.

I had originally bought Urban Decays 24/7 eyeliner and was very disappointed, since it was not really water proof. After doing more research, I decided to buy Too Faced and am happy I did!! It is highly pigmented, glides on smoothly and is absolutely waterproof. I have to apply it several times in my water line, but once I do, it stays put. Would definitely buy it again!!

I have this in Perfect Black, and that's about the only 'perfect' thing about it. The black is rich, inky, dark, and glides on a like a dream. Can be worked with, it doesn't dry too fast (some waterproof pencils are hard to smudge, this one comes with a smudger even)....
My beef is---this is NOT waterproof. Not even close. Not even a little bit. It migrates, no matter where I put it...and forget about having it hold up in rain, humidity, or tears. But, I got it for a great price in a gift set, so I'll use it up--I just won't repurchase.

on 3/7/2015 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This pencil was horrible. It is not waterproof and does not stay put for several hours and it smears terribly. I understand that the pencil is soft because it is a coal like texture (so you will not have to tug on your eye when you apply the product).The packaging sucked because the pencil itself kept falling out of the container I was annoyed. I would always catch it before it would completely fall out. (Yikes!) and sometimes the product would not glide one dark enough on the lid and especially the waterline. I normally use gel eyeliner (💜👍) but if I'm in a hurry or going for a more natural look. I use pencil eyeliner on my eye. I've use other pencils where the application was easier, stayed put, waterproof, and last for several hours. I would not repurchase this item.

on 2/2/2015 5:58:00 AM

HORRIBLE. That's the summary of my review for this. I bought this in the small kit that also comes with the "Too Faced, Lash Injection Mascara" (see other review). They are both far from perfect.

I can see some good reviews for this, so it may just be my skin and my eyelids. I have oily skin. I tried using this on top of my eyelids, and under, and neither worked. It smudged like crazy within 5 minutes making me look like a raccoon, or smudged on top which also isn't what I want from my eye liner. I tried applying primer, both on top and under, and that still didn't help. As my last attempt, I tried using it with a primer and some eye shadow. That helped a bit with the top, but it still smudged. I also don't wear eye shadow on a daily basis any more, so that's not very convenient for me.

Overall, very unhappy with this purchase and would not recommend.

on 1/7/2015 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This eyeliner is longer lasting than Urban Decay or Makeup Forever. It actually works well on the waterline...I need to apply it a couple of times, but then it is good to go! It is creamy and glides on and is highly pigmented. Very happy.

on 11/23/2014 9:35:00 PM

I actually like this more than the Urban Decay 24/7 liners. I got Perfect Espresso in a palette and it goes on so smoothly, looks great on my waterline, and lasts all day and night if i want it to. Also, the smudgy end works better than any other liner I've tried with this feature. My main gripe with Prestige Total Intensity liner and Urban Decay's liners is that they have to be sharpened really frequently since the liner is so creamy, but I haven't had that problem with the Too Faced liners at all.

on 11/7/2014 11:20:00 AM

I got this Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Liner in Espresso in an eyeshadow pallet, and lord I am so glad I found this, its my new HG waterline eyeliner!!! At first I didn't think I would be into the color espresso at all, I mean that's a brown color, but let me tell you, its a deep brown that's is much better then black, its not so severe looking! This stuff glides on like butter, no pulling at all, creamiest formula I have ever found! I know its not the cheapest at $18 a tube, but I am gonna have to suck it up and spend it, its that good! A little does go a long way, so I would think I would not need more then 2 tubes a year and I use this stuff every single day.

on 10/25/2014 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I got a "deluxe sample" of this when I got the first edition of Sephora's Draw The Line eyeliner kit. I think the fact that it's really creamy - perhaps too creamy for some - is the culprit for the "raccoon eyes" that people are experiencing. However, it works for me because I just do the upper water line; or if I do a tight line, then I smudge it out with a Q-Tip.

on 10/6/2014 9:17:00 PM

I bought this as part of a TooFaced favorites kit. It had this eyeliner,better than sex mascara and shadow insurance primer. The liner goes on ok,but I used it one night to go to a party. Three hours later,the entire lower line was smudged-total raccoon. I wasn't dancing or sweating-just sitting and talking. Definitely won't buy again.