April 20, 2014 | 1705 users online

Eyeliner - Too Faced - Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by denisekwan

As others have mentioned, although this eye liner has amazing smudgefree staying power once it has set, I too wear contacts and have experienced the weird blurry/oily patch that develops on my lenses when I used this eyeliner. I didn't want to believe it was the case and ended up wasting two new pairs of contacts because I wanted to love this eyeliner so badly. I will definitely wear this eyeliner on days when I am wearing glasses or something, but contact lens wearers you have been warned!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by gigiproductions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this liner..Cannot say it enough. IIt is SUPER dark ,has staying power and glides on like a dream. I have gone thru about 4 of these and I love the end of it because as a person who wears falsies a lot I tend to use that side if my lash starts coming off..I put some glue at the end of it and fix my lash. I know I am crazy but hey it works. Love this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Sophie974

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a too faced eyeliner with the return of sexy palette . It arrived broken , but hmm I gave him another chance . I sharpened it and it was worst... I can't use it ,it fell everytime...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by ladyvic75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got the black one with my sexy pallette and immediately fell in love with it and bought another one in Peacock. LOVE them! Let me tell you why. I have really oily eyelids that I usually only wear waterproof liquid liners on top of an eye primer, at best. Forget about tightlining and waterlines as nothing works, leaving me looking like a panda. Even gel ones dont work for me. Until I tried this. Texture: soft and creamy . Application is so smooth you can hardly believe it! However, the pencil tends to blunt out fast and it needs to be sharpened after every other application. Colour: excellent colour payoff. The blackest black and gorgeous dark teal/green with the Peacock. Staying power: lasted me the whole day...WITHOUT smudging! *gasp*. Upon application, its possible to smudge it carefully and quickly to dull out the harsh line (I use the rubber tip at the end of the pencil) and then it stayed forever there. Ive given up on tighlining and waterlining, so I didnt test it there. Also I must stress out that I nvr go without my UD eye primer. Comparing between the black and peacock, I thk the latter is better at staying power as it lasted the whole day for me (roughly from 7am to 9pm). So worth every cent the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by typocinnamongrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a HUGE fan of Too Faced shadows and I got this with the the Return of Sexy palette. I stopped using pencil liners for my upper lash line awhile ago and moved to gel liners. I was curious to see if a high end pencil would have less issues with smudging/smearing. Nope! In fact this one was probably one of the messier pencil liners I've used. You would think that it would be less of a problem because it's waterproof which is strange, but oh well! I'm not super disappointed because it came with the set, but I would never purchase it otherwise.

The tip of the liner dulls very quickly and it constantly needs to be sharpened. It's difficult to get a sharp line and almost impossible to create a nice winged look or cat eye. It's also difficult to control the thickness of the line. However it's pretty good for tight-lining and using in the waterline. It sticks very well and has a creamy texture. Once you mess up it's hard salvage because it does dry pretty quickly. I noticed the smudging mainly on the outer corners of my eyes. The smudging isn't TERRIBLE, but it's noticeable within a couple hours and I didn't get better results with it than I have with any other pencil liner. I actually needed a new pencil for my waterline anyhow, so I'll definitely use it up. At $18 it's too much to spend for what I'll be able to use it for. I'll be sticking to my L'oreal Infallible Gel liner for sure!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by califiadavis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this eyeliner but it's terrible. At first it was amazing but once it needed sharpening I could never use it again. I'm not sure how to describe it but the eyeliner is loose in the pencil. I can only imagine it melted and softened just enough that it doesn't fill the wood of the pencil anymore. Because of this I can't actually sharpen it (it's definitely not my sharpener, that does everything else just fine) and so it goes on too thick.

Ditto on the contact lens issue, too.

Total waste of money, I'll stick with liquid eyeliner in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by JeanLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very picky about eyeliner, and I wear contacts. I want something I can wear as topliner that will not budge and is easy to use. That's why I prefer pencils, I think free hand gel liner is hard to apply correctly. I use Too-faced in the black and the navy. Warning, they go on very intense and creamy. Also, I am so picky I sharpen it for each eye! As these are pricy, I use them up very quickly. But they stay put and look fabulous! I have never used them for bottom liner as I think it would be too dark but I really recommend these for a rich waterproof eyeliner. Just wish they cost less and were available at more than Ulta or Sephora.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

NEVER WILL I EVER WEAR THIS AGAIN!
i only lined the top of my eye and went to the mall for 3 hours i checked at myself in one of the store miorrs and was so embarrassed! it was all smuged down onto the bottom of my eye i looked like a raccoon!

pros:
Creamy
pigmented

cons:
smudges

i really wanted to love this mascara but i cant!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

It's 3:30 and I just took a peek at myself in the mirror to see if my new eyeliner was holding up. Holy moly was I surprised! I looked like a raccoon! I only line the top of my eyes, very thin but not quite tightlined.

I was shocked and embarrassed at how horrible I looked. Now I know why everyone's been looking at me that way for the past couple of hours. Ugh.

The only good thing is that when I go to do a smokey eye and need to smudge out a black liner, I know where to find one in my stash.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Lorena555

I soo wanted to love this. The girl in Ulta told me this was her favorite. Yes it is very creamy ,pigment is awesome, but it takes forever to dry. I more had problem with it irritating my eyes and I have never had that happen. So to me, this was not that waterproof cause my eyes non-stop water and then I look like a crazy horror flick with black running everywhere. It is great for a base on the lid. I feel I wasted my money.