December 18, 2014 | 1826 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Katebeck12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I myself like my lashes separated, lengthened and volumized, also very "natural" looking. This does an excellent just of all those things. I've been using this mascara for well over a year and I have to problems with it. It never flakes, it holds a curl while still being pliable

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by mackerpl

I hated the BadGal Lash, so I was a bit skeptical when someone told me how good this product was. They were right. The brush is magnificent. It's a standard brush, with some bristles on the tip, so if you're like me who likes to use that very end part of the mascara brush to coat the smaller lashes, this brush has figured out the solution. The bristles do a great job of lengthening, separating and defining and the formula is not think or watery. It's almost the perfect consistency. I've had it for about 2 months now and unlike the BadGal Lash Mascara, it has not dried out and still works great. The only thing I do not like about this mascara is when you're applying it and you get it on your eyelids, it is really hard to get off. Otherwise I LOVE this mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Given all the hype about this product i thought it would be amazingg! Its not any better than alot of drug store products. The brush left my lases full but clumpy. My number one is still loreal volumous!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Rubia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this as my staple mascara for a few months now, at first I Absolutley loved it. The length and volume it gave me won me over instantly. The downside I've gotten to notice, is it likes to run a bit. So does not stay in place too well through the entire day. It involves a number of touch ups. Also I feel it's a bit overpriced. If they made it in waterproof im sure the formula would be much much better. I'm currently looking for something new.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Sakuraharu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The wand on this mascara is the best for lengthening lashes without clumps. Also there is minimal fallout, even invalidate like me and use eye drops. If minimal fallout and lengthening vis most important to you then this is your mascara. As in case you wanted to know this is my technique- make sure that you have minimal product on the wand and apply with short upward strokes. I focus on the ends of my lashes and put very little product on the base of my lashes. I use this technique for lengthening not volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by NickyJxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG mascara, love love love, would definitely purchase again !

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Halyal

I don't get the hype about this mascara. First of all I hate the fact that I can't clean it off with my usual eye make-up remover. Also every time I wore it I had it imprinted on my upper eyelid, I could put this down to having deep set eyes, but this is the only mascara that does it. As this is the most expensive mascara I've ever bought I expected more. Disappointed and will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by CandyS70

This mascara is way over priced! Cover girl lash blast is much better and lashes look just as good if not better. Don't waste your $$

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara! It does what it says and lengthens, and keeps the lashes separated pretty well since the wand is hard plastic instead of fibrous. While I usually prefer a more natural and feathery/wispy look on my lashes(I usually use Full N' Soft), this stuff is a nice change to my everyday look. I like that it lengthens nicely and thickens just a bit without becoming clumpy. You do have to apply it right - if you just jam the wand into the tube and start gooping it on to your lashes without any direction and without wiping the brush at all....yeah, you will probably be dissatisfied with this mascara. But if you take your time and apply carefully, this product does what it says it will. It's not a holy grail product for me, but I would repurchase it if it were on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by hypnose01

I' m not sure yet if this product is the best mascara... I love the brush for sure