October 24, 2014 | 917 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clarins - Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ltphoto97

This product is NOT for oily skin!!! I don't understand the hype, but kudos to those that this product works for. I have oily skin and this was like putting more grease on top of my natural grease. I even used a tiny bit and let it soak in for 5 minutes. It was greasy to the touch. I did not notice any difference with my pore size. I do think this product would benefit people with dry/combo skin or even dry skin, but steer clear if you are oily.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Useless product. This is noting more than a thick. silicone based paste. Does not fill in or improve fine lines and wrinkles. If you try to apply another product over this, it pills.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by APaleBlondeSpeaks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have not bought the full-sized version, but got a sample that I've used several times. I'm not a fan of Clarins, but this diminished my forehead lines significantly enough that I felt compelled to write a review. I've tried Neutrogena, Estee Lauder, and Cetaphil cream and have seen no difference, but after four applications saw a big difference with this. Now, I can't say that the lines are going away - they may be simply filled in - but considering the noticable difference, I am going to purchase the product and will report back. This has a rather thick consistency (to be sure, its brightening effect is most likely due to its make-up quality), and I could see how it wouldn't blend well with makeup as the previous reviewer states, though I didn't have a problem blending it with foundation. I read at Sephora that the jar version gives you more for your money, but considering how well this worked, I'm going to go for the pen.
UPDATE: I just found a special package of both, so I'm going to get both, and will update.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing the new version of Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate!

This product claim it has 5 times concentrate then the original one, it pack in a pen, so its very easy to carry it in your make up bag.

I read the good review about the original Instant Smooth product *in a red small jar*, so I went to clarins counter. The sales lady convince me to purchase this concentrate version, telling me this work much better.

The result? Horrible! I've tried every different methods to apply this... wear it before my eye-cream, or after my eye concealer, by either using my finger or directly by pen. I've tried to wait for 10 mins or apply concealer right after. But this suppose instant "smooth" product made my under-eye area flaky and un-smooth! Its like it "wash-out" my eye concealer but only half job done.... and if you re-apply your concealer you would look even worse with all the dry lines thats not even on my face before. You can imgine how awful this product can ruin your make up instead of "instant smooth" it.

I regret it I didn't return this... the sales lady is nice enough to call me after 2 months and ask if I like the product. I told her my awful experienes and she ask me nicely to return to clarins counter and have a professional make up artist to assist me. I really doubt the differences but I didn't go anyway. (I live very far from that specific clarins counter)

In short... I won't repurchase!