Clarisonic Deep Pore brush head

4.4

This brush head for me is the best among clarisonic's brush heads.the sensitive brush head that comes with the mia 2 is good but i dont know why the deep pore brush head just does better on my skin.the sensitive one made my face red, and bumpy probably just on my purging state but with the deep pore brush head i stopped having bumps and cystic pimples which i ised to have before till i started using it.it really minimized my pores eventhough i only use the cetaphil cleanser with it, and the best thing is that it doesnt make my skin red like what i experienced with the sensitive one.and last but not the least, i really have stopped breaking out which i think is the best thing about using it.i dont hesitate using it twice daily and my skin is definitely improving day by day.i was also able to free myself from using aha to fight acne since the brush head does a really really good job to keep my skin clear already without even using the aha's.im thankful because i really didnt want to stick too long using the aha's (toner) since it kept thinning my skin out.and now i was able to find a solution that wont have me use those aha's ever again.if im planning on anti aging, i might as well just use retin a sometime.this pore brush is so great even just by itself and a good gentle cleanser.though i wanted to try their deep pore cleanser, i just decided not to because i found out that one of its ingredients is coconut oil which for me with the type of skin i have surely clogs it right away.so im just sticking to my good old cetaphil.🙂

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I find this brush is a little more stiff than sensitive brush head, but does not aggravate my acne prone skin. Great to exfoliate any dry patches. It may be too aggressive for daily use for those with sensitive skin. I like to use this one at night, and my sensitive brush head in the daytime.

I absolutely adore this brush head. I find that the second I am done washing my face with this, my skin already looks 5x better! Which is really saying something because usually after I was my face it's red and splotchy and all red marks or pimples are accentuated. Not with this brush. I usually buy the pack of three at once, just for convenience sake even though they last about 3 months each (if using it every day). This brush exfoliates and definafely makes me skin tone more balanced as well as helping to clear any pimples on my face. It's an absolute must for me. Note that I usually use a ton of things on my face and my face can handle pretty much all sorts of scrubbing, and toughness so I can't comment for those with sensitive skin. Will not be without this brush!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is my favorite Clarisonic brush. I have tried the delicate, the regular, and the radiance brushes. I love that this brush moves in 2 directions. It helps to keep my skin tightened. It really does the job of cleansing the skin even in the large pores that I have on my face. Unfortunately I have found this brush head too stiff to use in the colder months when my skin is more sensitive, so I am now using the radiance brush. I hope to be able to use the deep pore cleaning brush again in warmer climate.

This is good once in a while to get rid of dry skin, but is too harsh for every day. It may be good for the body though. My skin is very oily but delicate. I prefer the acne brush the best. It seems more gentle then the sensitive brush head and the beveled bristles seem to clean better than the sensitive brush head.

I've tried the sensitive brush head and the delicate brush head, and this is by far my favorite one. I use it with my mia 2 every time I wear makeup or work out (so around 2/3 times a week). It really cleans your pores and you can feel it. It's important to a) not use it more than 3/4 times a week and b) moisturize moisturize moisturize. My skin has cleared up and more importantly stayed clear and I think that is partly because of this! However, the results will vary based on skin type.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This brush head is da bomb!!! I liked the regular brush head that came with my Mia 2, but I've fallen in love with this one. Gets rid of all flaking skin and makes my skin SO SMOOTH. I know this may be too much for those with sensitive skin but this is awesome for my tough ole hide!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have owned a clarisonic mia for probably 6-7 years. I have used it all off and on during that time, and thought it was a nice product, but never found it to be indispensable. Well, I just discovered the deep pore brush head! If you have enlarged, congested pores, you NEED this device and brush head.

I have been struggling for decades to find the right treatment, or combination of treatments, to address a frustrating issue with permanently clogged pores and blackheads. I have been utterly diligent, but nothing seemed to bring more than a modest improvement.

Since I have started using the deep pore brush head morning and evening (while maintaining my routine of a retinol, BHAs, AHAs, and benzoyl peroxide) I have seen a dramatic improvement. It just seems to get better and better. I can actually imagine a point when I might declare my pores "healed".

Those of you with this particular skin issue know that once the pores are significantly blocked for any substantial length of time, it is almost impossible to get those pores cleared of all the blocking material and return them to proper functioning. Because I am seeing on-going improvement in cleanliness and openness of my pores, I believe that this brush head might actually bring that healthy functioning back to my damaged skin.

I hope these devices and brush heads are ALWAYS, ALWAYS available!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love the deep pore brushes for my mia 2! Not only does it thoroughly clean my face, but I have noticed a tremendous difference in the size of my pores.

I have terrible acne problems and it has cleared my face up fairly well. The only con to this brush is that I must moisturize immediately after using. I would do this anyways, but now it is an absolute must.

This brush will dry out your face. I don't mind much though, since I moisturize daily. It may be a hassle for someone that has trouble with dry skin.

Overall, I love this brush. It has helped me over not.

This brush works wonderfully for my super clogged skin. It cleans deeply. My skin is tough, so I'm not sure how it would perform on sensitive/drier skin. To me it's a great option when I need a deeper cleanse. I rotate this brush with a more gentle one (the type that comes with the clarisonic when you buy it) and I'm happy with the results.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools