Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Condition

de-ionized water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter)*, Argan oil, coconut oil*, Behentrimonium chloride, essential oil blend, vegetable glycerin, emulsifying wax, sea kelp extract, Panthenol (vitamin B-5), avocado oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and Lonicera Japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract, Tocopherol (vitamin E) and Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot) seed oil.

on 5/17/2015 11:13:00 AM

I absolutely love the matching shampoo for this, but the conditioner is a miss for me.

I have thick, 2a hair and this product was way too heavy for it. It took a lot of the conditioner to actually feel like it was affecting my hair and then it never felt like it rinsed all the way out. My hair felt soft but looked greasy.

If your hair is sensitive to heavy products, I do not recommend.

on 5/17/2015 12:25:00 AM

So I don't have this exact product but I do have the shampoo. I really really like it. It makes my hair super soft & smell great. I use it on my ends, where my hair is the driest and most damaged and it really makes my hair look healthier and shinier. I'm a huge fan of natural products and this one of my favorite brands. I am so glad that I found it. I will go out and buy this conditioner to go along with the shampoo because at the time I purchased the shampoo I couldn't afford the conditioner too(they were both 10$ each) but now I can. I will continue to be on the look out for more Shea Moisture products. I'm such a big fan and I suggest anyone who hasn't tried them to do so. You won't be disappointed.
XOxO😉

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I found this to be an amazing conditioner for my hair when it was super dry when I started the curly girl method and eliminated sulfates and silicones. I always used this as a rinse-out since I have fine wavy 2b/2c hair and this would weigh my hair down as a leave-in, but this conditioner always left my hair soft and moisturized. I have to alternate this with a protein treatment or conditioner or my hair would become over moisturized and limp.

My hair is now healthier, and i find that it prefers protein rich conditioners, but I'll use this after an overnight protein treatment with good results. If my hair ever feels dry, this is my go to conditioner.

I love the pump style, its perfect for the shower!

on 3/28/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

It was ok. Just meh. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/28/2015 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I kept eyeing this shampoo & conditioner for the longest time. When they're on sale, they always go fast. A lot of the stores that usually carry this brand (CVS, Walgreens, ULTA) rarely have it in my area, or not at all. My local Wal Mart got this particular product, so I paid full price to try it.

I honestly went in with no huge expectations from these. I have fine, wavy, long hair, and assumed it would weigh my hair down. NOPE. Not the case! The conditioner is creamy, but light weight. It leaves my hair super shiny and bouncy! After using this for a couple of months, I don't see an improvement, or better prevention of split ends, and such. I really like the shampoo, but I feel that the conditioner could be better.

With the shampoo, my hair stays clean and non greasy for about two days. My hair is usually greasy by the end of the day.

While the scent isn't an overpowering, knock you out strong one when I use it, it will stay in my hair for days. This is unheard of for me, especially with a natural product I love getting hints of it through the day. It's also my -favorite- scent from their hair care lines so far. I find that the Hibiscus Coconut is SICKLY sweet, and will never use it for that reason. The smell from this particular line is totally different. Though I can't put my finger on what it exactly smells like... it's clean and perfumey. Rosemary & honeysuckle extracts are used.

With their B1G1 sales, you seriously can't go wrong -- especially if you can find them easily. I plan to stock up online until they are more available in my area.

Their products being priced the way they are (even full price), with the ingredients they contain, is an INSANE deal.
Customer for life!

on 1/27/2015 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had been in the market for a new sulfate free shampoo, something more natural. After getting into couponing for a bit I had accumulated a stock of sulfate shampoos and silicone filled conditioners and my hair was a wreck. I decided no amount of savings was worth having ratty hair and did tons of research until I decided on trying the Shea Moisture line.

I purchased the Raw Shea shampoo/conditioner and the Coconut Hibiscus shampoo/conditioner because I couldn't decide which line would be best for my hair type.
I have normal to fine caucasian hair and lots of it. My canopy is very porous and my under lengths are normal to low porosity. My hair pattern is very wavy if I do not brush it out after showering but if i do it goes into a slightly waved full bodied look, not completely straight.

As a rinse out conditioner this didn't work as I expected. I tried it for a few weeks until I decided to give it a go as a pre-poo treatment. I covered my hair root to tip in the conditioner and left it in as a mask for as long as possible. Shampooed as usual and followed with an apple cider vinegar rinse. This is my new routine and my hair was left soft, shiny and bouncy.

Personally, I prefer the scent of the Raw Shea line over the Coconut and Hibiscus range. The Raw Shea scent is light and lasts till your next wash.

I love this brand and can't wait to try the other lines. I am a Shea Moisture customer forever.

on 10/18/2014 1:48:00 PM

Oh boy did I hate this matching shampoo and conditioner in the shower. Before I even had the conditioner rinsed I was planning on getting dressed and returning this to Ulta. While I was rinsing I was asking myself, "why did they market this as moisturizing? !" Got out of the shower, towel dried, brushed easily enough, not slick but not tangly as some have described, blow dried with a large round brush, turned around, looked in the mirror and WOW my hair is shiny. My split ends don't look split, my fly aways at the crown aren't flying AND... my dry, damaged hair is SO. SOFT. I will keep using and will not be returning. I cannot wait to see the condition of my hair weeks from now.

UPDATE:
Hated to do it, but had to return this. After using a week or so, my hair became unmanageable.

on 9/23/2014 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this thinking it would be a great deep conditioner. Well, I've been through half the bottle and my hair is drier than ever. Ends like straw just 8 weeks after a cut. I decided to try something else, although I actually didn't think this was the problem. Glad I tried Aveda conditioner instead because my straw-like hair is silky and soft after one use.

Maybe this is good for short oily hair, I don't know. My hair is only a bit below my shoulders, and I've never had it feel or look this dry before....but now, problem solved! This got tossed in the garbage. I won't even use it as a shaving cream on my legs because it makes my skin itch.

on 9/16/2014 4:13:00 PM

Love this and the shampoo! GIRL JUST BUY THEM WHAT MORE INCENTIVE DO YOU NEED.

on 8/19/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I really love this conditioner. All you need is one pump for your whole head (and I have thick hair). I have severely damaged hair from being a competitive swimmer, between the chlorine and silicone swim cap, my hair was pretty much being murdered. This product, in conjunction with the shampoo, which I use about once a week, has completely turned the state of my strands around. Plus, the ingredients are all natural with no sulfates, parabens, etc.
I mentioned before that I pretty much only use the shampoo once a week, and that's completely true. But for my hair type, that would normally make my hair super oily. Thankfully though I discovered another miracle product called cleansing conditioner. I used the Repure one and loved it! So, I'd use that every day in the shower, and I'd also use a tiny bit of the shea moisture conditioner as a rinse-mostly-out-leave-in-conditioner. If my hair was feeling dry, I'd use a bit more after towel drying.
Also something to consider is the vinegar hair rinse which I've been doing every other day. It really helps to remove buildup when your not shampooing regularly and plus, it adds great shine.
So that's how I use the shea moisture conditioner, and honestly, I think I will be using their products forever. The price is a bit high for me, but I use it so slowly that I don't think it's a problem.

Top Rated Shea Moisture Products