July 25, 2014 | 1760 users online

Conditioner - Shea Moisture - Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Condition

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by ashpash44

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. My first HG, I have bought this only twice so far because it last a long time for how I use it. I only use it as a leave in I hate it as a rinse out conditioner but it makes my hair feel so buttery soft as a leave in. Sometimes I add glycerin for extra moisture and my little curls/ringlets clump together perfectly they look so freaking cute. And I have 4a 3c curls

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a couple of months now, and I really like it. It does a great job in detangling my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. But unfortunately, I won't be repurchasing this product anymore, because it has sea kelp. Sea kelp seals the cuticles, which is counterproductive for someone like me who has low porosity hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by persprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm baffled by how many good reviews this product has. So far, it's dried out my hair ridiculously. I was blessed with very nice hair (waist length, wurly, medium thickness, medium-fine) and hadn't had big problems with tangles... until about a year ago. I'm not sure what's causing the problem, but you can see the breakage from how much I've had to untangle my hair. I was using my normal biolage, but just ran out a couple days ago. I bought this conditioner based on the high reviews, so I dared to have high hopes. After the first use, my hair felt like tangled straw and took forever to detangle. I just used it again in the shower. I combed my hair through with coconut oil until it was completely tangle free beforehand, which usually leaves it amazing-looking post shower. I get in the shower and come out with tangled straw again. WTF? My hair was squeaking as I was attempting to comb it out! New tiny tangles were everywhere. I even checked the bottle to make sure I didn't buy the shampoo by accident. I really want to toss this crap, but I paid $10....

To be fair, my hair does seem to like cones. But still, I don't think that's an excuse for drying my hair out

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I looooove this. It's very similar to the deep treatment masque but I decided to buy it anyway (product junkie). It's so nice. If I'm doing an updo I will use as a leave in... But mainly using it as a rinse out. Smells amazing and my hair is becoming so thick! The only negative is the poor little pump can't handle the product since it's so thick! Another win for Shea Moisture!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca753

This is fast on it's way to HG status. My husband even uses it for a styling product. It disappears in the hair so it's great for a leave-in as well. The smell is amazing, and the ingredients are so natural you could probably eat it. Don't though. :) It's also vegan and not tested on animals. I love this product and this company.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You are silly not to buy this!!

My hair story:
I used to have incredibly strong healthy hair until a hairdresser ruined it with razoring for "texture" after I had just bleached my hair twice. (she didn't tell me she was going to do this after cutting with scissors). It had been over a year trying to heal it, and my hair was still not back to normal, I was considering chopping it all off and was really serious about cutting it off. I recently found some good protein products by One N Only, but my hair became frizzy again after the "protein overload." (I like to wash my hair close to everyday.)

Fast forward to buying this stuff and it seriously changed my hair. The first time I used it I left it in overnight, and noticed it even moisturized my hands which became sooo silky! It instantly transformed my hair...infact I seriously LOVE my hair now...like have my dream hair. Takes out ALL of the frizz, so usually no need to straighten anymore for me.

Infact, this stuff is so nice, after I'm done working it into my hair I rub the rest on my face while in the shower to treat my face. (The steam will work it into your skin, just like with a hair mask). It's nice that I don't have to worry about the chemicals getting onto my face as with other conditioners since this is all natural. I've also noticed less fall out, which I never knew was from using harsh/bad products, I just thought that was normal. Only 2 strands came out last time I showered with this...what??!

All hair types need this shampoo. Even if your hair is healthy, switch to this because the ingredients are healthier and washing this out from your hair will even moisturize your body. Who doesn't want that?

Ingredients: DNA. Seriously, there is something magical in this that they aren't telling us about. OH another great thing about this and the shampoo is there is NO PROTEIN in it. Just moisture. Using too much protein can cause your hair to break off and frizz for some people (like me). The coconut is not a protein treatment for those who are wondering (i looked it up). I am also using "As I Am Coconut Cowash" as my shampoo right now, and haven't tried the Shea shampoo yet. This stuff is also incred. I guess I have a knack for finding products. My hair isn't curly either, but it still works perfect on me especially with SheaM Conditioner, but I imagine both of these together would be a curly girls dream!

My only issues would be that it takes forever to pump out but it's ok because it's due to the wonderful thick/richness of the shea.

If you are looking into spending more on something more high-end, like I was considering at first, there is no need. At $11 you will have gorgeous, manageable!!, and healthy, stylable hair. So good I am going to force my mother and my sister and bestie to try Shea Moisture.

How did I live without this??

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Piish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this product, I enjoy using it at a leave in along with another product because it gives good definition to my curls. Its great as a deep conditioner which I do frequently.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz

I was so excited to try this conditioner based on the raves. My hair is level 9 dyed blonde and this made my hair look like straw!! Not even FF Glossing Crème could bring my hair back to life! Tossed this quickly!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by willowgirl18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I will rave about this conditioner until the day I die! I use the shampoo of this line as well, the moisture retention one and together they are an awesome pair! I only use natural products on my hair and I insist on no fillers or anything chemical laden, and this conditioner has none! Only all natural ingredients.

This product is very very thick. I only need 2-3 pumps for the length of my hair (from the nape down to the middle of my back). It's very creamy and lightly scented; it really just smells natural, I don't know how else to describe it; there's no perfumey scent. I rinse it out with cool to lukewarm water, NEVER hot, and it seals my hair with moisture. Frizz isn't a huge issue with my hair, but even if it was this product would take care of it with it's naturally moisturizing ingredients. I've been using this for about four months now and my hair is soooo healthy, like healthy from within. I have very few split ends and my ends are no longer dry. As a leave in conditioner this works really really well too; it moisturizes and adds shine. My hair would be described as corn silk blond and it tended to get dry and damaged on the ends even without using any heat on it. This product, and a few good trims keeps my hair commercial ready. If I was prettier I so could be a hair model, that's how drastically this product has changed my hair!

I've barely reached the top of the label after four months of use so this product will definitely last me a very long time! When paired with organic coconut oil and olive oil this makes an awesome nourishing hair mask! Overall, this product gets 5 lippies and it is the only conditioner and leave in that I will purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing conditioner. It's REALLY thick--a little goes a loooong way, believe me--and it's silicone free and CG friendly. For $10 this is a HG product. Not my favorite for daily use because it's so heavy, but if your hair is dry and/or you're starting a CG or silicone-free regimen, this is one of those rare products that doesn't cost an arm and a leg AND delivers results.