Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Creme

3.9

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Deykuart A, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Argania Spinoza Kernal Oil (Aragan Oil), Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Citric Acid, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Let's start by saying I have thick coarse wavy hair, which tends to have dry ends and be very frizzy -If I let my hair dry naturally you would see the human form of Argentinian cartoon Mafalda. I got this after reading reviews from people with similar hair texture to mine raved about it, and been using it for a week now both with damp hair and dry hair.

On damp hair, I apply this, then some drops of MoroccanOil after -using the same logical thought I use for skincare: apply treatment/moisturizer and at the end lock moisture. One day I couldn't blow dry my hair after washing it at the gym, since I was in a hurry. I left with damp hair and I must say I was really impressed I wasn't getting Mafalda's hair, but nice wavy non frizzed hair... I almost felt I had Gisele Bundchen's waves.

It works really nice too on dry hair, I mostly apply on the ends -and also use the oil after. I really lets my hair feel soft and manageable between washes.

I'm really in love with this product and the combo. I'm taking one lippie off just because I have tons of hair so I will go through the bottle quite fast and it's a bit pricey.

on 11/30/2014 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dry coloured hair and this really makes the end result of blow drying soft and manageable. It's pretty strongly scented (in my opinion) but I don't mind it.

on 5/13/2014 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice product for color-treated/highlighted hair with dry ends. Very expensive, but it works well.

on 5/10/2014 11:26:00 AM

only thing that tames my incredibly frizzy hair. Normally i look like i have a portable pillow on my head but not with this. I think it works but on thick, frizzy coarse hair.

on 2/1/2014 6:31:00 PM

I have very fine, coloured, shoulder length hair which I try to air dry as much as possible. I use a dryer mostly on my bangs. I applied this to towel dried hair and I don't like that once my hair is dry I can feel the product in my hair. It's like it coats your hair but is not absorbed and I use a tiny amount. It also gives me static. In fact, the volumizing shampoo gives me major static also. The moisturizing (now Called Hydrating) does not. I wonder which ingredient in Moroccanoil products is the culprit. I will probably stick to using the light oil for styling and return this cream. It's too expensive.

on 1/17/2014 10:49:00 PM

I use this everyday. It replaced the trial size of the original moroccan oil i was given by my hairdresser (I loved that stuff too) but this is a bit more versatile. It protects my hair when i do use heat and i put it in even when i don't. It helps bring out my natural wave. I am trying to grow out my hair and this has a permanent spot on my counter. LOVE!

on 11/8/2013 3:32:00 AM

I think this is a good product, it really does a good job with my hair. My hair is dry, have split ends and feels very starchy. Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Creme makes my hair look a bit fuller, it's hydrating (not as much as I expected, but it does a good job).

There are three negative things about this product:

- The smell. I've read the previus reviews about this product, and alot of people like it. I don't. It's very strong, (I am sensitive to strong perfume-ish smells, as they somtimes give me headaches).When I use it, I think it smells like someone have sprayed alot of men's perfume on my hair.

- It contains silicone

- The price. Honestly, I wouldn't buy it again, because there are alot of products out there, that does a better job for your hair, and cost less than half the price.

Otherwise, if it wasn't for these three things, I would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have thick, curly, frizz-prone hair and this product works very well. It does a great job of smoothing my hair and making it shine, without depositing a lot of residue (or making it feel greasy). I like the pump dispenser (though not so much when the product starts to run out). Also, it's a bit pricey for the product - so I'm sticking with Pantene's Perfect 10 BB instead, but I do really like this Moroccanoil product.

on 5/9/2013 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Best styling cream I've ever used. Great for blowouts, frizz, flyaways and as a refresher throughout the day. And like all Moroccanoil products, it looks, feels and smells fantastic! LOVE!

on 12/5/2012 8:08:00 PM

I love this stuff. My hair is just crazy. It's fine, it's wavy and it's color treated. I never blow it straight. I wear it wavy all the time. This product is AMAAAAAAZING. When my hair is wet I spray a little B&B Thickening Spray and then add 2 pumps of this cream and diffuse. It smells amazing. It defines my curls and keeps my hair tangle free and hydrated. It gives me body, bounce and shine and I have no frizz. It doesn't make my hair greasy or crunchy. Have I mentioned how great it smells. YUM! I do need the thickening spray for a little added hold. After I'm done diffusing I spray a little B&B Surf Spray and I'm good to go. Never fails. Love the pump packaging and although it's expensive, you get 10.2 oz of product, so it last me a while. I love all the Moroccan Oil curl creams - they are similar, but have different levels of hold and curl enhancement.

Popular Styling Products