LUSH Ocean Salt

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus grandis), Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Stearic Acid, Fresh Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Cetearate, Triethanolamine, Fresh Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Coconut Fat (Cocos nucifera), Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Glycerine, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, FD&C Blue No. 1, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 4/26/2015 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have sensitive and dry skin, and this scrub causes HUGE discomfort and overall irritated skin. Do not recommend.

on 4/24/2015 10:12:00 PM

splurge

on 4/18/2015 5:59:00 AM

I'm pretty particular about my skincare. I use my Clarisonic religiously with Purity cleanser by Philosophy and moisturize with a homeade serum of 100% pure, organic Argan Oil mixed with Elemi essential oil, lanvender essential oil, and lemon essential oil.(highest grade oil you can find, young living brand). When I read what all was in the ocean salt I was impressed. I went to my local Lush store and snatched it up, went home and scrubbed my face. *LADIES- do not use this with your Clarisonic, use after you have cleansed your face!* I was impressed with the results of the Ocean Salt. Left my skin glowing, moisturized, and smooth. Oh, so so smooth. I was in love. I have used this product for a year now. It is my HG exfoliater.

on 4/13/2015 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ocean Salt by LUSH is definitely one of my favorite products. This leaves your hands and skin feeling so smooth and fresh. I love the feeling of putting on lotion after using this. The only think I don't like is how if you don't mix it well enough before using it, you're salt crystals aren't all mixed in. Wish they were mixed before sold, but still a great product.

on 4/7/2015 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Smells like avocado, feels like butter. Love using this on my hands and feet, with the product just melting away. Not a harsh scrub at all. Now if only it were a little cheaper...

This product is great! After using it my face feels so smooth. I feel like it deeply cleanses your face.

on 4/2/2015 9:43:00 AM

HG Scrub. This stuff is worth every penny as it does keep your skin clean and fresh. I use this stuff everywhere: face and body; face to exfoliate dry/dull skin and for my body to really exfoliate and get ready for when I'm going to self-tan. This was my 2nd LUSH product and have been using this for years after!

on 3/29/2015 11:22:00 PM

Love love love! I have always had oily skin that halfway through the day melted my makeup off and I would have to degrease (blot) my face several times a day. As I got older my face would be dry in the morning but by afternoon an oil slick. Ever since I've started using ocean salt my skin is finally balanced! I use it on my face almost daily and my body several times a week. It's the best thing to exfoliate before waxing too! Great stuff!

This is the best thing I own. If people say it breaks them out, they've got some sensitive skin. I use this product every other day to clean my skin and I have had 20 pimples in the 3 years I've been using it. I can count my breakouts from the last 6 months on one hand. The trick to using this is to not leave it on your skin for an immense amount of time. Wash and scrub then rinse. You also can't expect the terrible acne to resolve in one week of using this product. When I first got this, I had bad acne because this brings the dirt to the surface. However, with regular use...it WILL clear up the skin.

on 3/27/2015 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this body scrub. It smells great and is really refreshing, especially in the summer. I have also used it on my face occasionally and with no issues. I will be buying it again as soon as it warms up.