L'Oreal Revitalift Complete Eye Cream

3.6

on 8/25/2015 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

No fragrance. Some retinol (can't use it 2x a day, or it burns). Lightweight enough for under eye makeup. Not too pricey compared to many. Easy to find at drugstores.

on 4/1/2015 4:38:00 PM

A pleasant little surprise!! I have had bags under my eyes something fierce the last couple of years (age 44). Also my eyelids are creasing/creepy more than ever. I just always look old and 'tired,' even if I've gotten 6, 8, 10 hours of sleep, my eyes are always creeping/crease lines very evident and bags always prominent. Drink plenty of water, avoiding sugar and salts, still had these 'problems'..

I am not even sure what made me try this. Generally speaking, my skin, face and everything, has been wonky the last couple of years. I am sure age and pre-menopause (sorry for the TMI there) have something to do with it, but things just weren't working out like they had in the past. I decided to try an eye cream. I have used one by Lancome in the past, and to me, this is every bit as good as the Lancome one and perhaps even better!

My bags are gone, and, miracle of miracles, this has even 'smoothed out' the creases/creepiness in my eyelids (some of you ladies my age, or ones with similar issues, can maybe relate!!). My eyes literally look like they did in my 20's!! WOW!!!

This is not greasy at all, which is nice, and it does seem to take a few seconds to absorb, so I would recommend cleansing face, applying this, brushing teeth or whatever, and then applying makeup. I do not detect a scent with this, which is very nice for my sensitive nose!! Will definitely re-purchase!!

on 12/13/2013 1:11:00 PM

This is a wonderfully moisturizing eye cream. It's concentrated, and a little goes a long way. It's great for tired eyes in either the a.m. or the p.m. It provides necessary moisture especially after I take my makeup off at the end of the day.

on 11/6/2013 2:58:00 PM

Best drug store eye cream available! I have to say that I have tried other brands like Roc, Olay and even Lancôme, but this one by L'Oreal is amazing! Is very hydrating and creamy, has a very light delicate scent and is sturdily packaged. I recently received a sample of Estée Lauder's eye cream and I have to say that the Revitalift is much better.

on 2/20/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this product for about a month before it reacted on me. I was using it around my eyes for fine lines and decided that I'd use the small excess that was still on my finger on my cheeks....WRONG thing to do ! I woke up one morning with a quarter size bright red burn mark on the left cheek and a smaller on the right. Tomorrow I go to the dermatologist to see what I can do to get rid of it. It burns and itches and bites. I have fair-meduim skin with blonde hair. Maybe I'm just too sensative for this stuff....

on 12/2/2012 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This eye cream did nothing for my eyes: the dark circles are still there and the puffiness didn't diminish even though I kept this eye cream in my refrigerator.

So after months using it and no effect, I decided to apply it on my hands and feet, just to not waste it. My hands and feet are slightly dry and had signs of aging. I scrubbed my feet to get a nicer appearance but it didn't improve it much. After applying a generous amount of this cream for maybe a week or two, I noticed that my hands and feet had that youthful look again.

For $20 it's not worth it as a hand/foot cream since it will end quickly. But now only some scrubbing is necessary on my feet and any moisturizer will keep my hands and foot smooth.

on 9/6/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I just remember the product being expensive and not doing much. It was a little bit moisturizing and that's about it.

on 8/24/2012 11:03:00 AM

I use this product to moisturize when I am out of my other moisturizer, but to me it good for that but doesn't do anything for my fine lines and it is too heavily scented for me.

on 6/8/2012 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use eye cream at a really fast rate so I don't have the means to splurge on 15ml eye creams that could only last for 2.5 to 3 mths.

This one has anti-ageing properties. I'm 20 this year but I used this because the lines underneath my eyes are really defined and long when I smile.

Because I bought it at a neighbourhood convenenience store, it's even cheaper than average drug stores.

As for whether it is an effective eye cream, I would say it made some difference as compared to not using one at all. It just an average product.

I may purchase this again because it is cheap.

on 1/23/2012 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am in LOVE!!!! After using and looking for an eye cream to finally suit my needs I found it!!! I hope they don't stop making this because it is WONDERFUL!!! First of all the price is cheap compared to all other eye creams I have tried in the past the product itself is amazing. It moisturizes without stinging yor eye, plumps up little fine lines.....your eyes feel refreshed and very hydrated for the whole day. I can't get over it. I mainly look for something that moisturizes without causing millia....whether this eye cream gets rid of wrinkles....well, I don't think any eye cream does this but this one helps hydrating so u don't get more and plumps the little fine lines. I don't have wrinkles in my eyes yet just fine lines under eye and it helps smooth those out. I am very impressed in the quality of this product. I would definitely buy over and over again!!