December 19, 2014 | 1634 users online

Treatments (Eye) - L'Oreal - Revitalift Complete Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderfully moisturizing eye cream. It's concentrated, and a little goes a long way. It's great for tired eyes in either the a.m. or the p.m. It provides necessary moisture especially after I take my makeup off at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by pinkyyoshi

Best drug store eye cream available! I have to say that I have tried other brands like Roc, Olay and even Lancôme, but this one by L'Oreal is amazing! Is very hydrating and creamy, has a very light delicate scent and is sturdily packaged. I recently received a sample of Estée Lauder's eye cream and I have to say that the Revitalift is much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by ladyjane4338

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this product for about a month before it reacted on me. I was using it around my eyes for fine lines and decided that I'd use the small excess that was still on my finger on my cheeks....WRONG thing to do ! I woke up one morning with a quarter size bright red burn mark on the left cheek and a smaller on the right. Tomorrow I go to the dermatologist to see what I can do to get rid of it. It burns and itches and bites. I have fair-meduim skin with blonde hair. Maybe I'm just too sensative for this stuff....

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by laschnauzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eye cream did nothing for my eyes: the dark circles are still there and the puffiness didn't diminish even though I kept this eye cream in my refrigerator.

So after months using it and no effect, I decided to apply it on my hands and feet, just to not waste it. My hands and feet are slightly dry and had signs of aging. I scrubbed my feet to get a nicer appearance but it didn't improve it much. After applying a generous amount of this cream for maybe a week or two, I noticed that my hands and feet had that youthful look again.

For $20 it's not worth it as a hand/foot cream since it will end quickly. But now only some scrubbing is necessary on my feet and any moisturizer will keep my hands and foot smooth.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just remember the product being expensive and not doing much. It was a little bit moisturizing and that's about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Mistymystique

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this product to moisturize when I am out of my other moisturizer, but to me it good for that but doesn't do anything for my fine lines and it is too heavily scented for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by sumyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use eye cream at a really fast rate so I don't have the means to splurge on 15ml eye creams that could only last for 2.5 to 3 mths.

This one has anti-ageing properties. I'm 20 this year but I used this because the lines underneath my eyes are really defined and long when I smile.

Because I bought it at a neighbourhood convenenience store, it's even cheaper than average drug stores.

As for whether it is an effective eye cream, I would say it made some difference as compared to not using one at all. It just an average product.

I may purchase this again because it is cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am in LOVE!!!! After using and looking for an eye cream to finally suit my needs I found it!!! I hope they don't stop making this because it is WONDERFUL!!! First of all the price is cheap compared to all other eye creams I have tried in the past the product itself is amazing. It moisturizes without stinging yor eye, plumps up little fine lines.....your eyes feel refreshed and very hydrated for the whole day. I can't get over it. I mainly look for something that moisturizes without causing millia....whether this eye cream gets rid of wrinkles....well, I don't think any eye cream does this but this one helps hydrating so u don't get more and plumps the little fine lines. I don't have wrinkles in my eyes yet just fine lines under eye and it helps smooth those out. I am very impressed in the quality of this product. I would definitely buy over and over again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using this when Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream was busting my budget. It works very nicely for me. It plumps up the skin under my eyes, reducing the little fine lines. I still don't like it as much as the Clinique, but for the money, I can't complain. I will keep buying this as long as it works for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by chabbycheeks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This didn't do anything for me. Actually, no eye cream has yet so maybe I'm not being fair. But I felt that other eye creams (from Clinique, Olay, etc.) did a better job of moisturizing my under eye and making it smooth. It didn't make my skin firmer like what it claimed to do.