Suave Naturals Lavender Vanilla Body Lotion

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Stearamide AMP, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Blue 1, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide.

on 2/18/2015 8:54:00 AM

Smells great. Good daily moisturizer but might need more in the winter.

on 8/27/2014 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I agree is is nothing like BBW. The scent is very fake but it is not bad. I wouldn't mind using again especially if I have a coupon.

on 8/22/2013 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Yuck. I was looking for a more affordable dupe of the BBW Vanilla Lavender Sleep lotion from their aromatherapy collection. This is NOT a dupe. The smell is tolerable at best. I do not detect any lavender, just a thick, synthetic vanilla- definitely a little plastic-y. The worst part, though, is that I do not find this moisturizing at all. I switched from a C.O. Bigelow lotion to this and my legs dried out pretty quickly after the change, even though I was slathering this stuff on. Will not repurchase.

on 9/9/2012 5:58:00 PM

Another holy grail beauty product. The smell is amazing, and the product itself is inexpensive and moisturizes well without being greasy.

on 1/19/2012 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mmmm...another favorite for stepping out of the shower!! So clean and claming! Totally smells like bath and body works too! Such a dupe! And it's super inexpensive!

It's not my absolute favorite scent since I love the mango mandarin one but it's great for winter and it moisturizes sooo well. It leaves my skin soft and not sticky or greasy. It's a great lotion and smells pretty good. I use it at night before bed and it's calming. Would buy again!

on 4/28/2011 8:17:00 PM

I really like this Body Lotion.

Smells really nice, I could see myself buying this over and over. :)

on 2/6/2011 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been trying out more cheapie products lately trying to save some $ and see if some of them are any good.

I'm really surprised at how nice this lotion is!

Pros:
*Moisturizing, but doesn't leave skin slimey.
*Makes my skin soft. :-)
*Smells great but not overbearing(cough-Bath & Body Works-cough).
*Very affordable - an 18oz bottle was less than $3!
*Easy to find.

Cons:
*None.

This lotion is surprisingly well done. I didn't expect a Suave lotion to be able to moisturize my skin in this rough winter, but it's done really well. It also smells lovely but doesn't make me want to hurry and wash it off because it's too strong like most Bath & Body Works products. It's more vanilla than lavender, but not so sweet that it gives me a headache. It's also super cheap.

Will repurchase for cooler weather and I'll probably try out the Mango lotion in the summer.