Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 5/22/2015 12:30:00 AM

TERRIBLE product if your looking for a moisturizing lip balm! If your a middle school girl that wants to whip out a cute looking lip balm then this is what you would want. I would honestly say lip smackers is better than this.

on 5/20/2015 2:11:00 PM

Did not like this product AT ALL. Compared to my Dr Pepper Lip Smackers, this product did nothing to moisturize my lips, even after double or triple applications.

After, using baby lips for a few weeks my lips got less dry, less rough and also better looking. I have a lot of things to tell you,why you should purchase baby lipsggg

on 5/18/2015 9:44:00 AM

Negatives first: if you're any older than 11, this packaging is ridiculous. Honestly, Maybelline! I know it's called "baby lips" but it's really crazy packaging!
The coloured balms aren't my favourite - tend to give my lips a blue tinge.
But the uncoloured, plain baby lips is great. I was sceptical, but it's a great product.
Try using it with lip liner buffed into the lips. Gorgeous.

on 5/17/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've gone through four tubes of Baby Lips. Not because they were particularly moisturizing or cheap but because it was a nice and simple item to just throw in a school bag or pocket. I initially loved these but I eventually felt like they were just greasy and fairly useless. The packaging and variety is appealing, but don't be fooled. This is only a good product if you just want something that can give you a temporary layer of moisture on the go. The SPF was a nice bonus though.

on 5/17/2015 3:06:00 PM

I saw the ad and I wanted to try it so I bought it as soon as it was released in Greece. It is the worst lip treatment I've ever used! I have very dry lips and for me it is completely useless. Also the taste is horrible! A total waste if money!

on 5/16/2015 1:47:00 PM

I absolutely love Baby Lips and they make great stocking stuffers. I have a wide variety of colors but my favorite one is Cherry Me. The balm is smooth and it lasts for a decent amount of time without drying out my lips. The flavors smell quite good and they're frequently on sale.

on 5/16/2015 1:39:00 PM

Meh. I've heard good things about the product and decided to try it out for myself when it was on sale. I was really disappointed with the overall performance of the product. It doesn't appear to be particular moisturising at all, the shine effect is only due to the uncomfortably greasy texture, and the packaging is annoying as it doesn't close securely, so you risk it coming undone in your bag. I really hate the "cute" baby design of the packaging too. It doesn't exactly scream "I'm a mature, intelligent woman". The subtle colours are nice, though. But not anything I couldn't get from a better product.
Will not repurchase.

on 5/12/2015 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is not moisturizing at all, so I'm not sure what makes it a "lip balm". The packaging looks and feel cheap, and makes me feel like I'm in middle school. The colors that I have look fake and waxy when applied on the lips. It smells bad and tastes AWFUL. I prefer basically any other lip balm to Baby Lips.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I had the red punch and I'll say while I did like the color, I didn't like the actual product itself. My lips did not feel hydrated and I kept having to put another balm or gloss over them which in turn would fade the color. Cute packaging, not great for dry chapped lips. Maybe a lip scrub prior to wearing this would have done it, but I probably wouldn't go through it agin to find out :(

Popular Lip Treatments