December 22, 2014 | 1609 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by cfcupcakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Maybe I got a bad one? I didn't care for this at all. It was easy to use but that was really all I liked about it. It dried up fast, meaning I spent more time on my makeup because I'd have to do one eye, cap it, then do the other. Was not black at all, even when set with black eyeshadow and seemed to go on unevenly. I'll never know if it promotes lash growth because I used it once and was so dissatisfied I returned it. I'd say skip over this & invest in something better quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by purvisme2

I really like this liquid liner. It applies quite well, and the line you draw is the line you have until you decide to take it off. It does not sting at all upon application. It removes completely when I wash my face. My only complaint is that it is not quite black enough. I am extremely fair skinned, and it isn't grey or green or anything, still black, but it doesn't have anything on the color of L'oreal Carbon Black coloring. Overall, though, I am quite pleased with this little liner! It's too soon to tell about the claims about the lash serum benefits, but I hope those are true!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by BandNerdChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely my HG eyeliner and has been for over a year now. I suck at using liquid liner so I always used to use pencil, but this makes is sooo easy! This is basically all I use now.

I don't have a lot of lid space, so I love the fact that the brush comes down to a really precise tip. I can easily get the very thin, natural line that I want with just the tip. When I feel like being more dramatic, I can get a thicker line with the wider base of the brush.

The first thing that impressed me about this product is how freely the product flows out of the brush. It never skips or dries up on me, just glides on like a dream. The formula doesn't flake or smear, but it does remove easily. I have pretty oily lids and watery eyes, but this liner's staying power is impeccable. Maybe I'm not the pickiest when it comes to blackness of my liner, but I find the Ultra Black color to be a pretty intense black.

I even love the packaging! It is chrome and weighty, and feels like a higher-end product in my hand. I have, and will continue to repurchase this product for as long as PF makes it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

On the scale of 1-10 for oily skin, I would rate a 50. Still, this liner stays on all day. I have shaky hands but it's still easy to apply. My only gripe is it isn't intense looking enough. I have the darkest shade and I've experimented with different application techniques but nothing gives me that va va va boom look. It's ok for work but if I were going out, I'd wear a different liner. For reference, I have very dark skin but it very well could pop on someone with fairer skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by KilluhXCee

I bought this numerous times in the past then that whole lash growth thing was in full force among the drugstore brands. Yes I did enjoy it, yes I did repurchase three times however, would I repurchase again? no.

its great there's nothing really wrong with it. it's easy to handle, its a brush tip rather then felt which I love for precision on my monolids, and it flowed very well to the tip without being leaky. However, the reason I don't wanna purchase it anymore is because after repurchasing several times and trying different pen formatted eyeliners in between I realized this is just not black enough for me....now that's a good thing for some because on paler skintones a deep deep black that I prefer will look to stark on them. so in the aspect yes I do recommend it but, for people like myself, who look that super dark jet black eyeliner....its just not cutting it. as for the lash growth thing....I felt like I saw some difference but not alot. so does it work yeah. but not as effectively as people would like that's fersure you def need to go in with a separate lash growth serum in order to witness a true difference

so is it good yes. does it work yes. however for me its just not black enough

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by girlingoldboots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. On the one hand, the easy to use pen design allows novice liquid eyeliner users like me to achieve a winged effect pretty easily. The color isn't as dark a black as I would prefer, but has good staying power. I didn't experience any contact lense irritation. On the other hand, I can do one eye and when I go to the other eye, the pen dries out. On the package it says if it does this to wipe the end with a tissue. I did that and it was still dry. It takes a few minutes to get more product on the tip of the pen, so that can be annoying if you have places to be. I paid around $10 for this, and I might repurchase if I had a coupon or on sale, but it seems expensive for drugstore liners especially with so many other options out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by BuffyTheMoronSlayer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one product worth the hype. While it's a liquid with a brush, it has the control of a pencil liner. It hasn't flaked and lasts until I take it off. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by autumn95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great foolproof liner! I have this in brown. I purchase when it goes on sale at SDM and have repurchased.

Thin brush allows a precise line along lash line.
Does not smudge and stays on until I remove it at night and I have oily lids.

I don't know if this boosts lashes at all. My rating is based on using it as an every day liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Luvable21

Love, love, love, love this eyeliner!!!! So easy to glide on and perfect thin tip to make a perfect line. I got the ultra black and it is definitely blackest black. Takes a quarter of the time it would have taken me to apply Benefits They're Real! Push-Up Liner. It is smudge proof and stays put all day!!! I am prone to smudging as my eye lids get oily but this eyeliner does not budge and is easy to wash off. Not sure about the serum working as I have only used it for a week. I bought this from Priceline for $13.17 (RRP $21.95) as they had 40% off cosmetics.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Update: The more I use these the more I want to punch someone. I carefully lay down a line, let it dry then use my eyelash curler and poof--line is gone in chips! WTH!! Has happened repeatedly. Then I try to fix the line and I soon have a huge mess, a jagged fricking line. UGH and ugly.

Original thoughts: I bought the brown and the black one of these, and while they are okay, I find them nothing special and they don't last all day for me.

I can make a thin line, but at times the formula goes on with some skips which I hate and fixing the skips can make a jagged line. My line does disappear after 6 hours and I don't have oily lids or wear heavy eye creams and lately the line has been chipping off in chunks.

The brown and black colors are okay for me--nothing special, and while I like the thin tapered brush I have found no added attributes of this liner for my lashes so I think the $9.00 price tag was high.

I wish now I would have held out and bought the Stila liners. And I won't buy again.