November 28, 2014 | 1268 users online

Hair Treatments - Creme of Nature - Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This was awful! It just coated my hair, didn't moisturize, didn't even add slip for de tangling.. I know it was only like a buck and some change but I still would never buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I think that it is a pretty good conditioning treatment. But, because I do own conditioning treatments that work much better, i decided to move on from this product, as a result.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by emmjaepenniman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This conditioner made my relaxed hair soooo soft... I only used half of the pack and I also have an entire bottle of the stuff which I look forward to opening and using. Great price for the packet (under $2), you don't have to use the entire packet (unless you just want to) and your hair should feel nicer/smoother/better after one use. Also, I used it following the directions: after washing your hair, apply to hair and use steam cap for 10-15 minutes.... enjoy...:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaDOLL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about 6 months and I can honestly say it's the best conditioner I've ever used. My hair is relaxed and very porous, so this makes my hair very soft and manageable. The sweet smell is a plus as well! I recommend using it as a deep conditioner with a hot dryer and shower cap for maximum benefits.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this stuff at first, now I just feel "meh" about it. I bought this before I knew about the curly girl method... This stuff has quite a bit of parabens, cones, and protein, so be careful if you are sensitive to that.
If used too frequently, I look like Ms. Frizzle. If only once every blue moon it's okay.
I suggest getting a sachet first though... everyone's hair is different!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by bukolalala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I use it as a deep conditioner bi-weekly. It's not too heavy and not too light. Makes my hair feel sleek and healthy. Definitely gonna look further into this line. I also recommend the leave in conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Sasha77885

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great conditioner. I apply it to freshly shampoooed hair & go under warm bonnet dryer for 15-20 mins. Great deep conditioning treatment, & cheap!! Hair is soft, smooth & manageable

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I bought a few sample size/few use packets at Sally's and a few full sized of a lot of products and I'm going to use them all at least twice before making a final decision, but I'm going to start now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The products were: Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque, Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment, Ion Effective Care Treatment, One 'n Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Deep Penetrating Conditioning Treatment, Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment, Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Treatment, Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment, Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all. I freaking love this smell. Like, I really really really love it. I've been sitting next to these half open packs for a good few minutes and was in heavennn!! But I've been smelling all of them over and over and I need a break lol. On your head this does not kill you with scent. It lingers just enough, I think. This is light, along the lines of the Ion, Proclaim, Silk Elements (treatment) and One 'n' Only, not like a mayo or Cantu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So for this one, I actually did the most work. I put it on and got out of the shower, wrapped it, and tried to use heat (as recommended). This didn't make my hair bad or spectacular, but for bothering with the heat I was hoping for just a *little* more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also started sleeping with a satin scarf on further down my treatment testing experiment, and that seemed to help enormously, so I will be doing that when I try this for the second time and update with a more all around opinion. I also probably won't even bother with heat, but will leave it on for a few minutes and wrap it up. I can see myself liking it, up on the list with Proclaim, but One 'n' Only is winning :) Will update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*UPDATE* So I used this again last night after first putting on hair cholesterol as a pre-poo and then shampooing and following with this. I think this time it may even be worse, because something in the hair cholesterol may have reacted to make this less effective than it was before. So keep that in mind. This isn't a bad product, but it isn't stellar. Last time I tried the whole heat process and it didn't do much so this time I skipped. I did use a scarf to sleep in/dry and my hair is still damp, but I don't feel anything fantastic from either this or the Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment. Everyone's hair is different, but for me there are better options. I do have enough for one more time, so I guess I'll update one last time when I use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioner is a mainstay in my hair maintenance routine. It's offered in a pack and also now comes in a larger size (in a bottle). The Creme of Nature Argan OIl product line is formulated to remedy the natural dryness on the hair of people of African descent. That's not to say other people can't use it, but if you try it, just keep in mind the specific hair needs of the ethnic group for which it is formulated and marketed. I find this conditioner does exactly what it says it will do. I get superb results every time, and for the price, you can't beat it. In fact, I'm a big fan of the entire line; I've tried almost all of the Creme of Nature Argan Oil products, and I haven't tried a single product within the line yet that doesn't work well on my hair. Two thumbs up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by vaneshcaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a staple conditioner for so long - and I think I've found it! This product is amazing. I bought a pack off eBay for 1.99 (+0.99 delivery) not knowing when I went into my local hair shop that they were selling it for 1.29 -_- but yeah lol. I found that there was just about enough product to cover my touching shoulder length hair, so next time I'll be buying two packets instead or look for the product in a bottle. That's the only negative I have. First of all, the smell is gorgeous, it smells like perfume! Because I slept with it in my hair overnight after a henna treatment by morning it began to annoy me lol, but the smell is lovely. When I was washing it out, I was so shocked, my hair felt sooo soft! It was also so easy to detangle, I've never been able to detangle it so easily. Now this was the ultimate test - my roots. Whenever I attempt a braid out or twist out, my roots are still frizzy so the style ends up lookin 'scalpy' - this wasn't the case here. My roots were smooth and soft, I couldn't believe it. My hair was shiny and the smell still lingered. I don't think I'm ever gonna use another deep conditioner, this was perfection.