Yes To Carrots Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer

3.3

WATER (AQUA), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE*, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, GLYCERYL LAURATE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN) FRUIT EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM ANNUUM (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (AFRICAN RED BUSH TEA) EXTRACT*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, XANTHAN GUM, DEAD SEA SALT(MARIS SAL), POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)

on 4/22/2015 1:08:00 PM

How ironic...for a product that is designed to keep your skin clear and acne-free, this broke me out in cystic acne!! I initially liked how it made my skin feel, I felt it soaked into the skin nicely and did not make me extra greasy/oily throughout the day. But then I noticed I patch of cystic acne on my cheeks that can only be related to this product. I stopped using it and my skin has cleared up 100%. I like that this is a 'greener' skincare product, but I can't deal with the breakouts. Went back to my Alba Botanica sea lipids daily cream.

on 4/21/2015 3:54:00 PM

helps keep my skin clear. I love the smell and it is not too heavy.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

$14 at Walmart for this itty bitty bottle. $14! At Walmart! I can't tell if it's making any difference in my skin. My skin is still oily, though I haven't broken out much since starting, but I cant say it's the product that's helping/not helping. I've been taking biotin, so maybe that's why? I will try to find something better. Smells like cinnamon... I guess it's the pumpkin.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer much better than Yes To Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer with SPF 15 because it's better for my oily, acne-prone skin. It's described as "rich in antioxidants & powerful acne-causing oil absorbers, it both moisturizes & balances keeping your complexion carefree." Another awesome thing about this moisturizer is its being 98* or 99*% natural; it doesn't have petroleum, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), or parabens.

My favorite thing is that it's non-greasy. I always have trouble finding a moisturizer that does doesn't look/feel oily on my skin or irritate it. This moisturizer doesn't leave a white cast all over my face how Even Skin Tone & a lot of other moisturizers do. I wear this both alone & under foundation makeup. I unfortunately haven't seen any significant difference in my breakouts or oil production, but I continue using it because it truly is a good moisturizer. I just wish I had the blemish reducing benefits so many other people do! Because it costs $15 & didn't clear my acne, I won't be buying another. Again, it's a good moisturizer, but not $15 good if it's not going to fight my acne.

on 11/26/2014 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love the packing. The pump is really convenient and the red black and white color makes me think of killing bacteria for some odd reason, lol.
The product has a very thick consistency. It doesn't seem to absorb beneath the top layer of skin, more like it sits atop it, leaving a somewhat greasy look to the face. If you use a tiny bit you get a "glowy" effect on a good skin day. This is the only reason I will continue to use it, for that sole purpose. My skin is pretty clear as is. Will not repurchase.

on 10/8/2014 11:06:00 AM

Disappointed with this product. Broke me out in cystic acne and after applying, felt very greasy. The smell also takes some getting used to. Not a fan at all.

on 9/11/2014 12:25:00 PM

To me, this is the worst moisturizer I have ever used. It makes my combination skin super oily, and it also gives me a lot of pimples everytime I use it.

on 6/25/2014 11:03:00 PM

My skin is pretty clear thanks to the acne medication I've been using, but the medication can be drying, which is why I sometimes put moisturizer on at night after I've applied the medication to my face. I read about this and saw good reviews and decided to give it a shot, since I want more balance to my skin tone. I applied my acne medication as usual, waited about 20 minutes for it to absorb, and then put this moisturizer on. My face immediately started burning and I stood in front of the mirror and watched my face get blotchy and red! I washed it right off after about a minute or two. I don't know if it would be less irritating without the acne medication, but since I need a moisturizer that will work in conjunction with it, this will have to go back. I can say that I didn't mind the smell.

on 6/6/2014 2:32:00 AM

This is my all time favorite moisturizer! I only use it at night before bed as it can be a little thick for daytime use under makeup. I have normal/combination skin that is very sensitive. I tend to get some redness on my cheeks and other random areas of my face. After I cleanse my face at night I put this on and in the morning my skin is incredibly smooth and the redness is greatly diminished!! It also smells amazing... Like cinnamon sugar baked goods. And let me tell you...it is sooo worth the price. IT LASTS FOREVER. I use mine every night and I have had it for about a year and I still think I have a good month left of product. A little bit goes a long way. If you have fairly clear skin with a few blemishes here and there I think you should give this a try! It is not an acne clearing formula... I think some people might be confusing it's purpose. It usually doesn't really help get rid of my breakouts so I would look towards a different product if you are looking for something to clear acne. Otherwise it is my favorite skin care product and I will continue to repurchase!!

Love, love, love! This lotion moisturizes BEAUTIFULLY! The only thing that people could possibly complain about is it being too heavy, which I understand because it is a very thick consistency, however I have very dry skin right now because I'm on Accutane and this just works miracles! I recommend this to anyone who has dry skin. Also some people complained about the smell being too heavy but I love it it smells like food to me and I like food.

Popular Moisturizers