April 19, 2014 | 1708 users online

Moisturizers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Jordanelizabethsmith

Love, love, love! This lotion moisturizes BEAUTIFULLY! The only thing that people could possibly complain about is it being too heavy, which I understand because it is a very thick consistency, however I have very dry skin right now because I'm on Accutane and this just works miracles! I recommend this to anyone who has dry skin. Also some people complained about the smell being too heavy but I love it it smells like food to me and I like food.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by superluminal123

I really like this moisturizer. Although it claims to help with acne, it didn't do anything for me BUT it did not break me out like a lot of products do.
Pros:
Did not break me out
NO PARABENS!! :D
Nice packaging with a pump
Makes my skin really smooth! (Sometimes it does feel like it just sits on the skin though)
98% natural

Cons:
Very sweet smell kind of like cinnamon buns (not horribly overpowering but could be annoying)

All in all, awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by blinkthenfall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i lovvveee this moisturizer. i have combination/acne prone skin and i think i can say this has actually helped my acne. i had pretty bad acne before and now i just have scarring.

PROS :
helps with acne (in my opinion)
feels nice on the skin
packaging
only need a little bit

CONS :
smell (it smells really bad - like bread dough, unless you like that smell)
price (this was EIGHTEEN dollars. i might be repurchasing though.)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Ellie12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try this product ,disappointment. :( I have an oily t-zone and it became slightly more oily with this product. Around my mouth it started to dry and burn a bit. I read some reviews that it was wonderful for oily/acne prone skin, but it didn't work that well for mine, bummer. :( My cheeks on the other hand broke out !!!!! The smell was surprising, smelt like baby powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by coconutsmigrate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I tend to use a lot of home remedies for my hair and skin care regimens, so when I decided to become a big girl and nut up and buy a real moisturizer, I checked a few "best under $20" lists instead of this site. Stupid me. I bought this at full price (dumb), failed to read about the reactions to sensitive skin (rookie mistake), and got an immediate burning sensation when I applied this to my skin (just awesome). I thought my Macaulay Culkin moment would subside...nope. Found this site, washed that jank off, and remoisturized with something that did not set my skin ablaze. At least it smelled good when it was singeing my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Veronika138

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin and I like this lotion a lot. Got it at Ross for 3$

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by octolibrarian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have dry skin and this is the most drying moisturizer I've ever used, which is strange because it doesn't even have salicylic acid in it. It does, however, have a whole bunch of pore-clogging ingredients that I found out after buying it and researching the ingredients. The formula is really thick like a cream and is very hard to absorb, then leaves your skin strangely oily and stays on the surface. Plus, I don't usually have sensitive skin, but this interacted badly with one of my facial scrubs and made my entire face red and stinging. The only good thing I can say is that it smells heavenly, like sweet almond oil, which is one of the main ingredients.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by LandonJones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, I absolutely LOVE the packaging on this product, it's great. No-mess pump, and just the right size bottle. On the downside, this moisturizer did not help my oily, acne prone skin. It made my face look like an oil slick, but on the upside, it did not break me out, but didn't help with my acne either. Overall, the product was pretty neutral, although I wouldn't spend the money on it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by KikiMpls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My skin is trouble: very sensitive and prone to clogged pores. I switched to this product to avoid the mid day oil slick. I initially liked it, but after a week my pores were clogged and my face was blotchy. Going to put it on the shelf and try another.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

Pros-
Doesn't break me out like EVERY other moisturizer I've tried
Hydrating
soften lines better than anti-age moisturizers
Dries very quickly
easily able to control how much product comes out

Cons-
Kinda smells like a light baby powder the first few times
Makes me shiny under makeup
little bit pricey, but worth it