Essence Nail Polish

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/4/2015 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm not a fan of nail polish and have only tried few brands. I bought this only because it's super cheap (less than 2 Euros) and has great variety of colors. However, I was really surprised by the pigmentation and texture. I think it's better than any other nail polishes I own. Will probably buy it again in different color or for my sister.

on 4/8/2015 10:10:00 AM

I love the Colour & Go polish line. Juicy Love (a poppy orange-red) and Fame Fatal (a bright deep red) are my favorites. If I'm careful and use a good base coat, I can get by with one coat of polish in these two colors.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I am a nail polish junkie and really like this stuff. Good formula, good brush, great price. Personally I think some of their colors are near dupes for some Essie colors, so if you can get your hands on these please do so and save yourself some cash.
I wish they had more colors because I buy one almost every time I go to the store.

WOW! Such an affordable product, and it's imported?? Love it. It retails is South Africa for about R20.00. I honestly feel the staying power is either the same of better than some of the high end products I've tried. You can buy about 5 of these for the price of an Essie nail polish...I'll take the 5 Essence nail polishes any day, thank you very much Go and buy yourself some of these, you won't regret it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I got my first one today. I got the color black since i was in need of a new one. Its not bad but it took two coats to get it black, it came out a little watery and grey looking. I do better with a cheaper dollar one. But i never tried any other colors so i'm sure some of those are great. I dont like the little brush, its too wide for my liking. I say give it go.

on 11/20/2014 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wear 10 different colors of polish on my toes. It is my signature look and I try all kinds of brands. I will say Essence is one of my favorites. They have bright colors with an affordable price. I always apply two coats. This polish can last over 3 weeks! Amazing, beats out alot of the more expensive brands.

on 9/20/2014 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm obsessed with nail polishes and have had a lot of brands (OPI, Bourjois, Catrice, Maybelline...), but this brand is by far the best if you include the price of course. If I put base coat and top coat it lasts up to one week and in most cases even longer. The brush is amazing so it's very easy to apply. The colours to choose from are numerous and they constantly change them too.

on 9/2/2014 12:51:00 AM

I don't know why I didn't think to try this earlier. Color payoff is fantastic. The shine is brilliant and it lasts forever and a day! The price? Can't be best. Picked it up in 'Sweet as Candy' and I must go back to get more.

on 6/16/2014 7:48:00 AM

These nail polishes are by far my favourite. They are opaque, affordable and quick-drying. There's a huge colour selection, and the newer packaging is so cute with the hourglass shape!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I work at a makeup store and have always been somewhat taken with how cute these little bottles are, so I finally caved yesterday and bought one in "That's What I Mint."

The color payoff is INSANE. It took two coats, but that's pretty standard, and it dried to this gorgeous true-to-the-lid almost shell-like finish. Absolutely immaculate.

I may update this review later after I see if it's prone to chipping like some other reviews say.

So far, I'm more than impressed. The price, the color payoff, the pretty texture; I'm making this my go-to polish because why would I spend more than $1.50 on the stuff unless I absolutely had to??

Popular Polishes