April 24, 2014 | 1856 users online

Polishes - Essence - Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Essence range of polishes & the price for them, even in Australia they are cheap. . I own 'space queen', 'that's what I mint' & 'peaches and cream'. I use the peach polish on a daily basis as it is a nice peachy nude shade and I just can't go wrong with it.. . For the price of these nail polishes, it is definitely one of the best ones on the market. The texture, quality and even the wide brush are good enough for daily use. . I will definitely be buying more from this line and recommending it as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by radlegend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This range is great for the price!! Very cheap and a wide range of colors to choose from. I bought one bottle and a few hours later went back for more colors (loved how fast it dried was so cheap I thought it was on special and fear it would sell out!)
ALSO one coat did the trick for a nice thick flawless opaque application. The brush is amazing as well!!

The very next day it started chipping and cracking off. Id only used one coat so figured PUT MORE!

The next day same thing. So I was constantly touching up until 3 days later I decided to just remove it all. This happened with all the colors I bought.

Im stuck with 4 bottles of these bad boys but I dont really use them unless I have an event to go to and Im out the door (but need some color on my nails).

Its great as a life-saver when in a hurry but need nail color but I wouldnt recommend if youre looking for longer wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by misszb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This comes in a different (bigger,i think) packaging now than the one on the picture above. They have lots of nice colours and cute names, but I hate this polish. It does dry fairly quick (that's why i gave it 3 lippies), but I hate the staying power, it chips the next morning after I applied this at night. And the polish in the bottle dries up quickly aswell, and it makes bubbles. Don't like it, and nothing can beat Flormar nail polishes for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Dwaryy

Small amounts so none gets wasted or dried up by the time you use it all. The brush is easy to use and applies the paint really smooth. Great for stencil work too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by brookelynne2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A million times better than most drug store brands, well, right up there with Sally, anyway :-)

Essence performs like china glaze but is so thick and shiny it looms like a gel. Good staying powe, great colours, awesome price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by happinessinpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this nail polish! Its colours are beautiful and glossy, the consistency is perfect and the brush makes it really easy to apply. Plus it's one of the cheapest cosmetics brands and although I don't like all of the products they make, their nail polish is spot on; it's cheap and looks great, though I can't always find it in most pharmacies, but I think that's just because the brand isn't as big as some others. Nevertheless, whenever I come across it I make sure to add a few extra colours to my collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by kanaelmo18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

My first time Essence nail polish! Loved it! -Easy application brush ( best ever i used)
-great color payoff (exact same color as the bottle)
-trendy color range
-last long enough for me (ab 10+ days)
-absolutely affordable

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by nomorewars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was actually pretty impressed. I didnt have high hopes for a product found in a little cardboard stand at the edge of an aisle, that looked aimed towards little girls who want makeup. Maybe it is. That would explain it being 5-free (I think??). Anyway, i bought this for my little sister in a bright pink colour a while back. When she let me borrow it, I was surprised. The formula is creamy and the brush is AWESOME. It's not as square as many- the tip is rounded, allowing for easy painting. Very nice. The only place it loses points is lack of shades available, although that is improving.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by helloiamliz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently bought the colour and go nail polish because I fell in love with this cutest pink shade ever. The price is simply amazing, not even 2€!

Recently I found, the cheaper the polish, the better, actually! They last long, you need two layers which is totally normal and the right way to do it, and the formula dries quickly.

Love the shade, definitely be buying it again. Go for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Tushky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have 3 nail polishes from Essence and I can say they are...mmmok...

Pros:
- nice and very pigmented colors
- rounded brush, easier to use than a normal straight one

cons:
- they last max 2 days perfect on my nails(using a good base&top)
- a little to thick for me

There are better nail polishes at the same cheap price out there, so I will not buy again.