April 19, 2014 | 1717 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Tapered Sculpting Face Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by oooHUNTRESSooo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i was torn between 4 and 5, but ended up giving this brush a 4 for only one reason: right after i bought it, it shed slightly, not much, but approximately 10-20 hairs fell out.
now, this isn't a big problem since it did remain quite dense, but i do find that none of my other EM brushes (i have 4 other ones) shed a single hair. it's possible that i just got this slightly faulty one.
other than that, i really love this brush, it's a real multi tasker. it can do foundation, blush, bronzer, powder, highlighter and contouring and it does a great job at all of them. this is the kind of brush that i would take on holiday or a trip because it can manage many types of products.
i do prefer it for bronzer/conotur because i can easily control the amount and placement of those products.
it works equally well both for cream and powder products and gives a beautiful even finish.
leaves no streak marks and blends easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely brush. I used mine for the first time today to apply my finishing powder. It picks up the right amount of product and allows for even blending and distributes powder evenly all over the face. I can imagine being brilliant for highlighting, blush and also blending. Great purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I am thrilled that EDM added this brush to their line. I have used this brush on different occasions for applying my EDM lucent powders, foundations, and even blushes with. It allows for my powders to go on both smoothly and evenly.And, it allows for easy blending as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is amazing. AMAZING! I am using this with my liquid foundation and it applies like a dream and buffs well.
I was so excited when I saw this on the EDM website. This was $12 plus tax and shipping and well worth it. I would even consider getting another, if I was someone who didn't like cleaning brushes often. I've tried SO many different types of brushes for my foundation and this is by far the best, and the best for my money!
EDIT - I have found the Achille's heel of this brush - it is nearly impossible to clean! I had to try about 3 times and it still isn't completely clean!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by nena505

This brush is very soft and multifunctional. I've used it to apply foundation, powder, blush, contouring and highlighting. Perfect size and shape to pick up and place the right amount of product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by caleee143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a new addition to the line of EDMs bamboo brushes. I thought it was on its way out because it was on sale on their site for $9 so I saved two dollars and lucked out on a great new brush. This brush has made all the difference in applying my EDM makeup! It even applies my BB powder blushes like a dream! Dare I say, I may like this better for powder blush than my 187 >>I can hear everyone gasping<< I've been using it for four days now and no shedding! It is also very very soft and feels lovely gliding on my face. Would definitely repurchase a backup!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No