Yes To Carrots Nourishing Daily Cream Facial Cleanser

3.7

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract *, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract*, Silt (Dead Sea), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ipomoma Batatas Tuber (Sweet Potato) Extract*, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Extract*, Spirulina Maxima Extract*, Honey Extract*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract*, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol (Naturally Derived), Propanediol, Fragrance (Parfum). ....

on 2/7/2015 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

To begin with: I have VERY sensitive combo skin (oily in T zone, dry patches around the nose, normal around the cheeks) and this cleanser gave me the WORST allergic reaction. It literally burned my skin around my mouth and nose. I have little bumps all over my cheeks and forehead and my skin stings. Will never repurchase this... The hunt for a good cleanser continues.

on 12/14/2014 3:46:00 AM

This is currently my favorite face wash that I've been using for a few weeks :) I was breaking out and the next day I noticed that my pimple was significantly reduced (that doesn't happen with new pimples to me). I tend to breakout when I'm stressed, like during finals week. This is helping them go away faster and I am not left with really dark marks (I always get dark marks even if I don't pick at it). I still have a mark, but they're lighter than my old marks. This isn't marketed for acne, but it is working great for me. My skin is combination. My chin tends to get dry easily as well as the tops of my cheeks, but not as often. This cleanser is made for normal to dry skin, but it doesn't make my oily areas any oilier (less oily actually) and my dry chin hasn't gotten dry, it's staying normal at the moment.
The only bad thing I can say about it is that it stings my eyes if I open them. With my older cleansers I was able to open my eyes and see if I missed any areas, but I can't open my eyes at all when this is on my face. This is not a deal breaker for me though.
It also doesn't lather (still makes your face feel clean) and it has a powdery scent (which I think smells good. Wouldn't want it as a perfume, but it smells good for a cleanser lol).

on 9/18/2014 1:27:00 AM

This is hands down my favorite facial cleanser to date. I'm on my 3rd tube. It's super hydrating and works amazing on my oily and dry skin. I rarely break out anymore and my skin looks softer, more healthy and a more even skin tone. I am sensitive to perfumes and lots of fragrances but this doesnt bother me in the least; I have tried the scented and unscented and both are great. It removes face makeup well but the only down side is you can't use it on your eye area so i need a seperate cleanser for eye makup, but it's not a big deal. It great for hot (oily) summers and dry winters. I went through a phase where I bought a lot of new cleansers (when I went cruelty free) and I always found myself reaching for this. It changed my skin and I will continue to repurchase for a very long time.

on 8/2/2014 4:10:00 AM

For me it just didn't work. I get frequent acne and need the power of salicylic acid so I shouldn't of even bought it in the first place. I like the packaging, just a basic squeeze tube, the price was on sale at target for $8 (but I can't return it because it's used) so not too pricy. What I really didn't like was the scent, it's very earthy and smelled like thick organic yogurt which grosses me out. If you don't need acne fighting ingredients, who knows you might like it.

on 6/22/2014 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Overall a good product. I use it with my clarasonic and it cleans my skin well. Good to use especially in winter and it has a moisturising effect as it is a cream cleanser. Love this cleanser when my skin is feeling abit dry and needs more moisture. It also doesnt irritate my skin as i have extremely sensitive skin which is also a bonus. Im able to use this around my eyes when i need to remove makeup and it doesnt sting at all.

on 4/29/2014 6:04:00 PM

Not for me
smells lovely but it left rough dry patches on my face. Will not use again.
it does feel nice and creamy when applying
I have normal-dry skin, slightly sensitive

on 4/5/2014 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I have very dry skin so anything creamy is good. Especially facial clenser. It remove my makeup but some makeup will still be on around my nose. But nothing cant be remove with a little bit of jojoba oil. My sensitive skin stay calm when i use this and it doesnt sting my eyes at all.

on 10/22/2013 5:08:00 AM

This face wash is a JOY to use. First of all, the texture is very creamy and the scent is heavenly yet discreet. You only need to use a tiny amount of this product in order to wash your face which means you get A LOT of product for your money.

This product cleans effectively and does a very good job removing make-up but it does not dry out the skin. I live in a very cold climate and in the winter my skin gets dry due to very dry air and gusty freezing wind outside and I am sure sticking to this cleanser throughout the next 6 months (at the very least).

What else? I love the packaging and its clean, appealing design! It looks fab in my shower :) Plus, this stuff is not tested on animals and it does not contain any of the nasties that "regular products" contain (such as sulphates or parabens). Not to mention that the price is very reasonable considering all that you get. All in all this is probably my favourite cleanser ever. Lots of love and five lippies!

on 7/9/2013 7:40:00 PM

As stated by other reviewers, below, this cleanser has proven to be really good for my acne prone skin and I have also found on a personal note that it has greatly reduced my pores. I love that it contains anti-oxidant ingredients. As I have combination skin I hardly ever get on with 'cream' cleansers but the texture of this is totally different as its more scrub like and gritty enough to provide good light exfoliation to the skin. I find it similar to Liz Earle's 'Cleanse & Polish' (without the muslin cloth) yet I find Yes To Carrots far more hydrating.
I was almost put off using this product because someone thought it might turn me orange (silly I know) but just in case anyone out there is wondering, after two months of solid use it still hasn't turned me orange yet, lol.
The reason I rated this as a 4 rather than a 5 is because it can't be used to remove eye makeup-unlike majority of cleansers I use. Usually I buy cleansers that can do both as I've realised how convenient and important this is for me over the past 10 years. But as a face cleanser alone I rate this highly, so if your just after a face cleanser then consider it closer to being a 5.

on 6/7/2013 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Sensitive/combination/rosacea face and psoriasis (on shins). I waited a long time to find this! I have tried at least twenty different cleansers for "sensitive" skin but couldn't get along with any of them, not least because they all contain alcohol or parabens or witch hazel. I even get irritated by homemade milk-and-honey. I love the Yes To Carrots hand cream and was happy to try something from the same line.

I use it as a cleanser at morning and night (sometimes alternativng with TriDerma Redness Cleanser on hot summer days), and prefer to wipe it away with a wet washcloth/flannel. The thick cream rinses away nicely but leaves a nice glowy moisture, not an oil slick. Great for when I want to gently exfoliate with a cloth. Keeps my skin calm and comfortable.

I've used it for six weeks now and notice that my oily patches are less oily, and very dry patches are nicely smooth. I use a dab to cleanse psoriasis patches in the shower. It has helped stop the patches spreading and keeps the surrounding skin nicely moisturized.

It's made a nice change from the usual sting on my face an body.