November 28, 2014 | 1694 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Nourishing Daily Cream Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Possum44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is hands down my favorite facial cleanser to date. I'm on my 3rd tube. It's super hydrating and works amazing on my oily and dry skin. I rarely break out anymore and my skin looks softer, more healthy and a more even skin tone. I am sensitive to perfumes and lots of fragrances but this doesnt bother me in the least; I have tried the scented and unscented and both are great. It removes face makeup well but the only down side is you can't use it on your eye area so i need a seperate cleanser for eye makup, but it's not a big deal. It great for hot (oily) summers and dry winters. I went through a phase where I bought a lot of new cleansers (when I went cruelty free) and I always found myself reaching for this. It changed my skin and I will continue to repurchase for a very long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by mlindz

For me it just didn't work. I get frequent acne and need the power of salicylic acid so I shouldn't of even bought it in the first place. I like the packaging, just a basic squeeze tube, the price was on sale at target for $8 (but I can't return it because it's used) so not too pricy. What I really didn't like was the scent, it's very earthy and smelled like thick organic yogurt which grosses me out. If you don't need acne fighting ingredients, who knows you might like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by amyhn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall a good product. I use it with my clarasonic and it cleans my skin well. Good to use especially in winter and it has a moisturising effect as it is a cream cleanser. Love this cleanser when my skin is feeling abit dry and needs more moisture. It also doesnt irritate my skin as i have extremely sensitive skin which is also a bonus. Im able to use this around my eyes when i need to remove makeup and it doesnt sting at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by TheMush

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not for me
smells lovely but it left rough dry patches on my face. Will not use again.
it does feel nice and creamy when applying
I have normal-dry skin, slightly sensitive

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by ferosferio

I love this product. I have very dry skin so anything creamy is good. Especially facial clenser. It remove my makeup but some makeup will still be on around my nose. But nothing cant be remove with a little bit of jojoba oil. My sensitive skin stay calm when i use this and it doesnt sting my eyes at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by joana7

This face wash is a JOY to use. First of all, the texture is very creamy and the scent is heavenly yet discreet. You only need to use a tiny amount of this product in order to wash your face which means you get A LOT of product for your money.

This product cleans effectively and does a very good job removing make-up but it does not dry out the skin. I live in a very cold climate and in the winter my skin gets dry due to very dry air and gusty freezing wind outside and I am sure sticking to this cleanser throughout the next 6 months (at the very least).

What else? I love the packaging and its clean, appealing design! It looks fab in my shower :) Plus, this stuff is not tested on animals and it does not contain any of the nasties that "regular products" contain (such as sulphates or parabens). Not to mention that the price is very reasonable considering all that you get. All in all this is probably my favourite cleanser ever. Lots of love and five lippies!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

As stated by other reviewers, below, this cleanser has proven to be really good for my acne prone skin and I have also found on a personal note that it has greatly reduced my pores. I love that it contains anti-oxidant ingredients. As I have combination skin I hardly ever get on with 'cream' cleansers but the texture of this is totally different as its more scrub like and gritty enough to provide good light exfoliation to the skin. I find it similar to Liz Earle's 'Cleanse & Polish' (without the muslin cloth) yet I find Yes To Carrots far more hydrating.
I was almost put off using this product because someone thought it might turn me orange (silly I know) but just in case anyone out there is wondering, after two months of solid use it still hasn't turned me orange yet, lol.
The reason I rated this as a 4 rather than a 5 is because it can't be used to remove eye makeup-unlike majority of cleansers I use. Usually I buy cleansers that can do both as I've realised how convenient and important this is for me over the past 10 years. But as a face cleanser alone I rate this highly, so if your just after a face cleanser then consider it closer to being a 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by expatricia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Sensitive/combination/rosacea face and psoriasis (on shins). I waited a long time to find this! I have tried at least twenty different cleansers for "sensitive" skin but couldn't get along with any of them, not least because they all contain alcohol or parabens or witch hazel. I even get irritated by homemade milk-and-honey. I love the Yes To Carrots hand cream and was happy to try something from the same line.

I use it as a cleanser at morning and night (sometimes alternativng with TriDerma Redness Cleanser on hot summer days), and prefer to wipe it away with a wet washcloth/flannel. The thick cream rinses away nicely but leaves a nice glowy moisture, not an oil slick. Great for when I want to gently exfoliate with a cloth. Keeps my skin calm and comfortable.

I've used it for six weeks now and notice that my oily patches are less oily, and very dry patches are nicely smooth. I use a dab to cleanse psoriasis patches in the shower. It has helped stop the patches spreading and keeps the surrounding skin nicely moisturized.

It's made a nice change from the usual sting on my face an body.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by camijane210

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this cleanser for about six weeks now. My skin has seen an incredible improvement in texture, and I have fewer blemishes popping up.

I actually have always had oily skin, but I tried this after reading about skin dehydration. It turns out I needed a gentle cream cleanser like this one. My skin's oil production has gone way way down -- seems to be totally regulated! I don't get shiny or greasy at all.

Marvelous stuff. And I like the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

A great creamy facial cleanser that has both acne fighting and moisturizing ingredients. A great product for combination, and acne prone skin. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin since the product can become drying on the skin with continued use. Be sure to use a good moisturizer after using this product.