April 17, 2014 | 920 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Nourishing Daily Cream Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by ferosferio

I love this product. I have very dry skin so anything creamy is good. Especially facial clenser. It remove my makeup but some makeup will still be on around my nose. But nothing cant be remove with a little bit of jojoba oil. My sensitive skin stay calm when i use this and it doesnt sting my eyes at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by joana7

This face wash is a JOY to use. First of all, the texture is very creamy and the scent is heavenly yet discreet. You only need to use a tiny amount of this product in order to wash your face which means you get A LOT of product for your money.

This product cleans effectively and does a very good job removing make-up but it does not dry out the skin. I live in a very cold climate and in the winter my skin gets dry due to very dry air and gusty freezing wind outside and I am sure sticking to this cleanser throughout the next 6 months (at the very least).

What else? I love the packaging and its clean, appealing design! It looks fab in my shower :) Plus, this stuff is not tested on animals and it does not contain any of the nasties that "regular products" contain (such as sulphates or parabens). Not to mention that the price is very reasonable considering all that you get. All in all this is probably my favourite cleanser ever. Lots of love and five lippies!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As stated by other reviewers, below, this cleanser has proven to be really good for my acne prone skin and I have also found on a personal note that it has greatly reduced my pores. I love that it contains anti-oxidant ingredients. As I have combination skin I hardly ever get on with 'cream' cleansers but the texture of this is totally different as its more scrub like and gritty enough to provide good light exfoliation to the skin. I find it similar to Liz Earle's 'Cleanse & Polish' (without the muslin cloth) yet I find Yes To Carrots far more hydrating.
I was almost put off using this product because someone thought it might turn me orange (silly I know) but just in case anyone out there is wondering, after two months of solid use it still hasn't turned me orange yet, lol.
The reason I rated this as a 4 rather than a 5 is because it can't be used to remove eye makeup-unlike majority of cleansers I use. Usually I buy cleansers that can do both as I've realised how convenient and important this is for me over the past 10 years. But as a face cleanser alone I rate this highly, so if your just after a face cleanser then consider it closer to being a 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by expatricia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Sensitive/combination/rosacea face and psoriasis (on shins). I waited a long time to find this! I have tried at least twenty different cleansers for "sensitive" skin but couldn't get along with any of them, not least because they all contain alcohol or parabens or witch hazel. I even get irritated by homemade milk-and-honey. I love the Yes To Carrots hand cream and was happy to try something from the same line.

I use it as a cleanser at morning and night (sometimes alternativng with TriDerma Redness Cleanser on hot summer days), and prefer to wipe it away with a wet washcloth/flannel. The thick cream rinses away nicely but leaves a nice glowy moisture, not an oil slick. Great for when I want to gently exfoliate with a cloth. Keeps my skin calm and comfortable.

I've used it for six weeks now and notice that my oily patches are less oily, and very dry patches are nicely smooth. I use a dab to cleanse psoriasis patches in the shower. It has helped stop the patches spreading and keeps the surrounding skin nicely moisturized.

It's made a nice change from the usual sting on my face an body.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by camijane210

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this cleanser for about six weeks now. My skin has seen an incredible improvement in texture, and I have fewer blemishes popping up.

I actually have always had oily skin, but I tried this after reading about skin dehydration. It turns out I needed a gentle cream cleanser like this one. My skin's oil production has gone way way down -- seems to be totally regulated! I don't get shiny or greasy at all.

Marvelous stuff. And I like the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

A great creamy facial cleanser that has both acne fighting and moisturizing ingredients. A great product for combination, and acne prone skin. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin since the product can become drying on the skin with continued use. Be sure to use a good moisturizer after using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandbags

Oh, my gosh. This cleanser is amazing! For about a year I have been suffering from dryness and red spots under my nose, but guess what? After one day the dryness was gone, and I'm pretty sure the red spots will be cleared up within the next few days. I will definitely be repurchasing it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is nice and thick and you don't need too much. I love the smell too. I'd imagine this cleanser would be a love hate, just for the fragrance. I don't have many problems with scents though. Anyway, it's non drying and actually removes all traces of my make up. I feel less dull too. My skin is dry, and it looks so bad some days. I always feel refreshed and clean. It's nice and affordable to. I paid 10 at Walmart. I might try the daily moisturizer too because of this, but I am very faithful to my cetaphil facial moistuzer. Well see! This cleanser is worth giving a go.

Oh yah, I was using simple gentle cleanser before this, and was getting tiny white bumps on my face. I don't get these normally, and I wasn't sure why. Since I started using the Yes to Carrots cream cleanser they have gone away. ???

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by movinon2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Picked this up really cheap for $3 or $4. I like it enough... it smells pretty good and has a nice consistency. Doesn't do wonders for the skin, but I have yet to find a facial cleanser that does. Wouldn't pay more than $5 for it though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted this product to be a home run but unfortunately it isn't. As with all the yes to carrots range, the smell is lovely. However even with a cloth, it didn't remove my non waterproof makeup and it left my face a little tight. Also if it did get into my eyes, it stung and continued to sting despite rinsing it out. Still on the hunt for the perfect cleanser.